Breaking: Senate passes sanctions against Russia for alleged election interference

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Republican-led Senate voted decisively to punish Moscow for interfering in the 2016 election by approving a wide-ranging sanctions package that targets key sectors of Russia’s economy and individuals who carried out cyber attacks. Senators on Wednesday passed the bipartisan sanctions legislation 97-2, underscoring broad support among Republicans

BREAKING NEWS: Senate Passes Sanctions Against Russia for Alleged Election Interference
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is another way the crooked republican pricks side with the other side of tards known as democrats.
If we don't end up in world war three before next year is over or even this year it will be a miracle.

These lying pos losers have no proof, all they spew is dreamed up bs so the sheep support their agenda.

*L*
Who were the 2 no votes?
RAND PAUL and Chuck Schumer?
schumerAndPutin.jpg

According to the right on this forum, it never happened, so why do the right in the Senate think it did happen?

According to the right on this forum, it never happened, so why do the right in the Senate think it did happen?

You think they know something the rest of us don't and I disagree. One possible answer is that they are just doing this solely to delegitimize Trump. The fact Republicans are joining in this effort is no surprise. The swamp is full of corrupt politicians of both parties. A strong Trump is a threat to their power and they will do anything to protect their turf.

It's strange that the sanctions were put in place before the investigation into Russian election interference allegations was completed. I think the Senate's actions are foolhardy and possibly even dangerous.

At any rate, in the absence of actual evidence I must conclude the sanctions are nothing but political theatrics.

"Didn't succeed", they always admitted Russia tried to hack the GOP also.
But the officials are assuming the why they tried and intent in doing so is jumping the gun still. Reason I say that is the personal infos identities seemed to be the target and there can be many reasons and uses for such lists including using it for their intelligence info on people and their positions or identity thefts.
While the left assumes what and why they leave even worse possible targets for this attack open. As in more serious plots left unidentified, because Dems have everyone looking in one direction while Russia is doing something less obvious and more sinister in another direction you've yet to consider with all the focus on fake charges for political mischief.

Last edited:

You think they know something the rest of us don't and I disagree. One possible answer is that they are just doing this solely to delegitimize Trump. The fact Republicans are joining in this effort is no surprise. The swamp is full of corrupt politicians of both parties. A strong Trump is a threat to their power and they will do anything to protect their turf.

It's strange that the sanctions were put in place before the investigation into Russian election interference allegations was completed. I think the Senate's actions are foolhardy and possibly even dangerous.

At any rate, in the absence of actual evidence I must conclude the sanctions are nothing but political theatrics.

Second time today people have come on here and decided they know me better than I know myself.

No, I don't think I know something you don't know. But I do think the Senate knows something you don't know and I don't know.

Yes, one thing is they could be doing it to delegitimize Trump. However they could just prevent all bills going through Congress, they could withhold all funding for wars he wants to carry out, they could do a lot that they aren't doing. Why do something risky, when there are plenty of legitimate things they can do to fuck the president over?

Oh, the absence of actual evidence in YOUR HANDS, means this is the senate doing theatrics. Are you the center of the world? The Spanish call it "el obligo del mundo".

Russia has shown extreme patience with the crazy democrats. They should just take out new York and say "game on"

Russia has shown extreme patience with the crazy democrats. They should just take out new York and say "game on"

It never ceases to amaze me that right wingers would chose to support a government which is the sworn enemy of the US and who would destroy America if it could, over their own countrymen and women.

You are your own worst enemies.

Second time today people have come on here and decided they know me better than I know myself.

No, I don't think I know something you don't know. But I do think the Senate knows something you don't know and I don't know.

Yes, one thing is they could be doing it to delegitimize Trump. However they could just prevent all bills going through Congress, they could withhold all funding for wars he wants to carry out, they could do a lot that they aren't doing. Why do something risky, when there are plenty of legitimate things they can do to fuck the president over?

Oh, the absence of actual evidence in YOUR HANDS, means this is the senate doing theatrics. Are you the center of the world? The Spanish call it "el obligo del mundo".

I never said that I knew more than you. What I said was, “You think they [the senate] knows more than the rest of us and I disagree.” Actually, I don't know what's going on since I have not heard the slightest bit of credible evidence that Russia has hacked or tried to hack into the election process. I have learned over the years not to trust a damn thing the MSM reports and I have never trusted what comes out of the mouth of a politician. I want evidence and I have none.

I agree with you on the stupidity of funding these insane wars. One of the reasons I voted for Trump was that Hillary was calling for no-fly zones in Syria and Trump promised to end nation-building wars. I knew Hillary would not end the war and would most likely escalate it, possibly drawing us into a war with Russia. I at least hoped that Trump would end the war and do it quickly. Trump's continuation of the war is a betrayal of his promise. Every day I reflect on the carnage in the Middle East and shake my head in disbelief that there is no active opposition to this insanity. Hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women and children have died and millions have been displaced; however, there is no public outrcry. All I can think is WTF.

I do not think I am the center of the world as you suggest. I'm just a man looking for the truth. The truth is that the Senate has imposed sanctions. The truth is that they say it is due,in part, to Russia's election interference. It has not yet been established that Russia has in fact engaged in such conduct and I do not accept the Senate's unsupported opinion as truth. Politicians often lie, both individually and collectively. You trust the Senate to tell the truth. I don't. That is the end of the matter and I am done with this thread.

I never said that I knew more than you. What I said was, “You think they [the senate] knows more than the rest of us and I disagree.” Actually, I don't know what's going on since I have not heard the slightest bit of credible evidence that Russia has hacked or tried to hack into the election process. I have learned over the years not to trust a damn thing the MSM reports and I have never trusted what comes out of the mouth of a politician. I want evidence and I have none.

I agree with you on the stupidity of funding these insane wars. One of the reasons I voted for Trump was that Hillary was calling for no-fly zones in Syria and Trump promised to end nation-building wars. I knew Hillary would not end the war and would most likely escalate it, possibly drawing us into a war with Russia. I at least hoped that Trump would end the war and do it quickly. Trump's continuation of the war is a betrayal of his promise. Every day I reflect on the carnage in the Middle East and shake my head in disbelief that there is no active opposition to this insanity. Hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women and children have died and millions have been displaced; however, there is no public outrcry. All I can think is WTF.

I do not think I am the center of the world as you suggest. I'm just a man looking for the truth. The truth is that the Senate has imposed sanctions. The truth is that they say it is due,in part, to Russia's election interference. It has not yet been established that Russia has in fact engaged in such conduct and I do not accept the Senate's unsupported opinion as truth. Politicians often lie, both individually and collectively. You trust the Senate to tell the truth. I don't. That is the end of the matter and I am done with this thread.

The expression "You think.... " implies you know me. You don't. You don't know what I think. Had you said "You seem to think.." or "I believe you think..." then maybe... but that's not what you said.

The reality is you don't know what I think, and as I said, I don't think I know more than the rest of the people who don't know. So... you're just plain wrong.

No, you, nor I, have seen the evidence. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Only 2 Senators decided to vote against this. So, there seems to be something there that these people have seen, that we haven't seen.

Trump's promises. He promised one thing, then the contrary thing the next day. That didn't seem to worry you? It worried me.

But then again I've been going on about changing the voting system and giving people choice about who they vote for, an end to negative voting etc with Proportional Representation, and what I've learned is that most Americans actually like have war mongering president and don't want the system to change. So....

The Republican-led Senate voted decisively to punish Moscow for interfering in the 2016 election by approving a wide-ranging sanctions package that targets key sectors of Russia’s economy and individuals who carried out cyber attacks. Senators on Wednesday passed the bipartisan sanctions legislation 97-2, underscoring broad support among Republicans

BREAKING NEWS: Senate Passes Sanctions Against Russia for Alleged Election Interference
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is another way the crooked republican pricks side with the other side of tards known as democrats.
If we don't end up in world war three before next year is over or even this year it will be a miracle.

These lying pos losers have no proof, all they spew is dreamed up bs so the sheep support their agenda.
The Shows that is called Vice is trying to push the propaganda that Russia will benefit from climate change. The the president is working on helping them out. But it is the other way around. That the Elites will profit from it. The Elites are trying to use reverse psychology.

.Congress Set to Prod Trump, Who Denies Russia Meddled, to Punish Moscow Congress Set to Prod Trump, Who Denies Russia Meddled, to Punish Moscow

GMO rice produces much less methane GMO rice produces much less methane | Ag Professional

Genetically engineered algae for biofuel pose potential risks Genetically engineered algae for biofuel pose potential risks

Beck said George Soros is the evil Monsanto (GMO Food) Corporation's 2nd largest stock holder Beck said George Soros is the evil Monsanto (GMO Food) Corporation's 2nd largest stock holder, was that a lie?

Rain out: China aims to control Olympics weather Rain out: China aims to control Olympics weather - USATODAY.com

Crony capitalism is an economy in which success in business depends on close relationships between business people and government officials. Crony capitalism - Wikipedia

I agree it did happen, just not the way you think. The hacking of Hillary did influence the election, just in a good way. The left owned media would not investigate or report on the criminal activities she engaged in so the hacking let the American voter know the truth. Sanctions are called for because it wasn't their business to do so even when our own “free” press refused to do it's job.

It never ceases to amaze me that right wingers would chose to support a government which is the sworn enemy of the US and who would destroy America if it could, over their own countrymen and women.

You are your own worst enemies.
Democrats aren't my countrymen and women. Democrats are more enemies than Russians. It wasn't a Russian trying to assassinate republican congressmen yesterday. It was a Democrat. Russians aren't in the streets burning buildings and stabbing police horses. That would be democrats. Just who is the sworn enemy?

I agree it did happen, just not the way you think. The hacking of Hillary did influence the election, just in a good way. The left owned media would not investigate or report on the criminal activities she engaged in so the hacking let the American voter know the truth. Sanctions are called for because it wasn't their business to do so even when our own “free” press refused to do it's job.

SO the left owned media didn't do it, what about the right owned media? I mean, Fox has like more than 50% of the viewing figures for news. Go figure. Yeah, blame the left media... blah blah.

Unless the Russian's changed a vote, they have NOT interfered with the elections.

That is the ONLY acceptable standard.

Now, anyone have any evidence that even a single vote was altered by the Russians? I'll entertain any at all. I make no claim to believe it, but hey......if you've got it, give it up.

SO the left owned media didn't do it, what about the right owned media?

FOX did report it and the left just said “Oh that's just FOX news, ignore it” as they usually do. When the hacked emails were released that put the frosting on Hillary's cake.

Right, so, your argument here is that the left wing media didn't report something, so nobody knew about it, yet Fox reported it and more than 50% of the people who watch TV news, watch Fox News. So, how is it that nobody knew about this?

Wait, let me guess, you're making shit up.

Sorry I didn't realize this was a chat room for crazies. (exits left...)

Sent from my ASUS MeMO Pad 7 using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back