Breaking: Senate passes sanctions against Russia for alleged election interference

SO the left owned media didn't do it, what about the right owned media?

FOX did report it and the left just said “Oh that's just FOX news, ignore it” as they usually do. When the hacked emails were released that put the frosting on Hillary's cake.

Right, so, your argument here is that the left wing media didn't report something, so nobody knew about it, yet Fox reported it and more than 50% of the people who watch TV news, watch Fox News. So, how is it that nobody knew about this?

Wait, let me guess, you're making shit up.

Look goofball, I don't need to make anything up. Personally I don't watch FOX, but I suspect those that do were already going to vote for Trump. You and those like you were going to vote for Hillary even if she committed murder on live TV. Now others, including left leaning voters that think for themselves are the ones that were swayed. They don't watch FOX and the left owned media they did follow were mum so they were the ones that swayed the election. Trump didn't win so much as Hillary lost.

SO the left owned media didn't do it, what about the right owned media?

FOX did report it and the left just said “Oh that's just FOX news, ignore it” as they usually do. When the hacked emails were released that put the frosting on Hillary's cake.

Right, so, your argument here is that the left wing media didn't report something, so nobody knew about it, yet Fox reported it and more than 50% of the people who watch TV news, watch Fox News. So, how is it that nobody knew about this?

Wait, let me guess, you're making shit up.

Look goofball, I don't need to make anything up. Personally I don't watch FOX, but I suspect those that do were already going to vote for Trump. You and those like you were going to vote for Hillary even if she committed murder on live TV. Now others, including left leaning voters that think for themselves are the ones that were swayed. They don't watch FOX and the left owned media they did follow were mum so they were the ones that swayed the election. Trump didn't win so much as Hillary lost.

Oh, wow, starting with an insult. I didn't get past the second word. Oh well. Maybe next time you can get through a post without insulting.

I didn't get past the second word.

Let's see, you accused me of making something up, but then were shocked by an insult back. Maybe someday you can post something cognizant, but it's doubtful.

Let's try this.

I attacked your argument.

You attacked me.

What I expected was for you to make your case and defend your case.

Who on Earth thinks that personal attacks are the same as attacking arguments? Come on.

I didn't get past the second word.

Let's see, you accused me of making something up, but then were shocked by an insult back. Maybe someday you can post something cognizant, but it's doubtful.

Let's try this.

I attacked your argument.

You attacked me.

What I expected was for you to make your case and defend your case.

Who on Earth thinks that personal attacks are the same as attacking arguments? Come on.

Let's try this.

You insulted and attacked me by saying I made things up Then expressed shock that I insulted back.

You don't know if I made my case or not because you didn't read beyond the first 2 words.

I don't expect you to make any case because you haven't on any thread so far.

Still nothing cognizant from you, but that is to be expected.

Typical liberal, insult and spout gibberish, call it fact, then blame the other side for responding to the insult. Hide your head under the covers and say I don't see you so you're not there. I'm done with this. I don't suffer fools like you well so you can have the thread.

Forum List

Back