After Years of Trump-Russia Denials, Putin’s Enforcer Admits Election Interference

Yup...so it does...guess i don't have to swallow everything whole..right? That Trump probably benefited is a good argument. but I find no fault in that..as he did not...afaik..seek it
There's no fucking evidence whatsoever thet Trump benefited....The Russian trolls and bots went after both candidates, you party man tool.
Besides..we fixed that mistake 4 years later...this is America after all.
You didn't "fix" jack shit...You freaks made everything worse.

There's no fucking evidence whatsoever thet Trump benefited....The Russian trolls and bots went after both candidates, you party man tool.

You didn't "fix" jack shit...You freaks made everything worse.
Indeed...and thank you for making my point. That dissension was the goal and that a large segment of American fell for it..Hook, line and sinker~

We fixed the Trump mistake..now it's all about the cleanup.

And with one voice America says.....
200.gif

Do the paint chips stay crispy in milk?

Putin like every other world leader sized Trump up immediately. Stupid, uneducated, vain, pompous, ostentatious, bad mannered... Responds to flattery.

Russian "interference" isn't about data or machines. It's about the media's willing or paid engagement in propaganda that was intended to split the republican party or interfere in public perspective. The current post sponsored by something that calls itself "the Daily Beast" is part of Russian propaganda.

Russian "interference" isn't about data or machines. It's about the media's willing or paid engagement in propaganda that was intended to split the republican party or interfere in public perspective. The current post sponsored by something that calls itself "the Daily Beast" is part of Russian propaganda.

Nope. The Daily Beast is much smarter than Trump and they're patriots.

Nope. The Daily Beast is much smarter than Trump and they're patriots.

That was more than a bit "cringe" sure enough.

I'm always more than a bit uncomfortable with Gawd injected into politics.....But it pissed-off MS-LSD so it was worth the price of admission. ;)

Putin invaded Ukraine, remember? Trump hates Ukraine and wants revenge against Zelensky. He would have given Putin a pass.
Putin invaded the Ukraine under OBAMA!!! You don't know what Trump would've done.
Don't pretend that you do.
Sheesh, no wonder there is going to be a democrat ass whoopin' tomorrow

Last edited:
Well...will anyone....on the Right believe it? Here it is..in black and white. Should we be outraged? Vindicated? Nope...most of the sane folk knew this all along..and realized that there is not jack-shit we can do about it. The porous nature of our social media--and indeed, our society, make it impossible.
Not to mention that the side that benefited from such manipulation has nothing to say..except maybe, "thank you"!

After adamantly denying interfering in the 2016 U.S. election that brought Donald Trump to power, a Kremlin insider has admitted that suspected Russian interference in American elections was real. “We have interfered, are interfering and will continue to interfere,” Yevgeny Prigozhin, a chief ally and favorite chef of Vladimir Putin said on Russian social media through his Concord Catering company on Monday. “Carefully, precisely, surgically and in our own way. During our pinpoint operations, we will remove both kidneys and the liver at once.”
The remark, made on the eve one of the most important elections in recent history as American go to polls for midterm elections Tuesday, did not immediately garner comment from Democrats or Republicans.
Prigozhin is the first Russian close to Putin to admit what the FBI has long suspected: that Russia interfered in U.S. elections.

The Russian who orchestrates Putin’s private army—the Wagner group—did not specify which election the Russians have intervened in, but he is well aware that there has been intense focus, and several indictments, surrounding Russia’s alleged efforts in the election of Trump, when there was reason to believe that Kremlin wanted the former reality TV star to be victorious.

Well the article says "suspected".

It also goes on to say they tried to hack democrat and republican parties, so they were working on both sides.

Emphasis on the word "tried". Many many many times he says they tried and attempted but never actually said they succeeded.

They also didn't say to what extent they interferred.

There is a 10 million dollar reward for information about the interference but no one has been able to prove anything.

I don't think you actually read it all before you hastily posted this.

Then you have a 3 year investigation, and they couldn't find anything. 3 years spent by people who hated him and desperately wanted to take him down and they couldn't find anything.

The point is that seldom does our opposition admit to it..in such an 'in your face' manner. I'm a bit outraged..guess I'm all by myself in hating our perceived weakness.
I dont know how to stop it without giving our government more power that it can abuse

Putin invaded the Ukraine under OBAMA!!! You don't know what Trump would've done.
Don't pretend that you do.
Sheesh, no wonder there is going to be a democrat ass whoopin' tomorrow

Didn't you listen to Trump? He telegraphs his every thought.

So I have to share this from what was on our ballot today to vote on, Right to Work for public unions, so unions can use as much tax money to give to union employees. Would cost tax payers 2,100.00 a year increase on property taxes. BTW, Illinois is already the highest property tax state!!!!!! But that's not how it was listed on the ballot, no, no, no, never said one word about public unions or where funding such nonsense would come from. So private union members would get zip from it although, again, not how it was advertised at all. And then, this is the funniest/ saddest maybe, line on the amendment, once approved, it can never be taken away by future legislation!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha I was laughing in the booth. my wife asks me, pssst, what's so funny, I said, shhhhhhhhh. Then after we got in the car I told her, she laughed. She didn't read it, she knew she merely had to vote no and did.

dishonest demofks never stop even on the ballot. fk them

You fools really don't even read, do you? Denied the trump/putin thing..at least twice...but you just stick to the narrative.
there was no trump/putin thing. Mueller, as well as Obama intelligence officers said there was none.

Well...will anyone....on the Right believe it? Here it is..in black and white. Should we be outraged? Vindicated? Nope...most of the sane folk knew this all along..and realized that there is not jack-shit we can do about it. The porous nature of our social media--and indeed, our society, make it impossible.
Not to mention that the side that benefited from such manipulation has nothing to say..except maybe, "thank you"!

After adamantly denying interfering in the 2016 U.S. election that brought Donald Trump to power, a Kremlin insider has admitted that suspected Russian interference in American elections was real. “We have interfered, are interfering and will continue to interfere,” Yevgeny Prigozhin, a chief ally and favorite chef of Vladimir Putin said on Russian social media through his Concord Catering company on Monday. “Carefully, precisely, surgically and in our own way. During our pinpoint operations, we will remove both kidneys and the liver at once.”
The remark, made on the eve one of the most important elections in recent history as American go to polls for midterm elections Tuesday, did not immediately garner comment from Democrats or Republicans.
Prigozhin is the first Russian close to Putin to admit what the FBI has long suspected: that Russia interfered in U.S. elections.

The Russian who orchestrates Putin’s private army—the Wagner group—did not specify which election the Russians have intervened in, but he is well aware that there has been intense focus, and several indictments, surrounding Russia’s alleged efforts in the election of Trump, when there was reason to believe that Kremlin wanted the former reality TV star to be victorious.
What a revelation. Who wooda ever thunk? By the way, the US had interfered in many elections worldwide for hundreds of years. Why is that OK with you but other countries can't do it to us?

Forum List

Back