Breaking Report: Special counsel and former FBI director Robert Mueller accuse of rape by very credi

Well we shall soon see if liberals adhere to that or not.
We already know the answer

Seems like Mueller is working very hard to prevent the Thursday conference from taking place at all.

I'll bet he's got some extra curricular shit
He's trying to bury... .lol.

Jo
Seems like? In what way? What is he doing to try to prevent this very very important Holiday Inn conference?

I'm projecting of course.... However it does seem a bit premature for him to be referring this for federal authorities to prosecute before he has even been publicly accused. I mean what's the rush? To me it carries the appearance of an effort to stop the news release altogether. IMO if he knows it's false he should let them go ahead and commit themselves publicly.

Having said that I must confess that the entire thing looks pretty cheesy and I can't imagine anyone stupid enough even to try it unless they have some overwhelming evidence.

If they really were that stupid I would very much like to see them all prosecuted severely.

Interestingly however Mueller is not the only person named in this accusation ....apparently there was another man who worked for the FBI at that time who is also being accused in conjunction with this incident/incidents.

It appears to have some legs.

Jo

aw funny , if accusations really start to fly i wonder if he'll be found guilty by the media , dems and lefties , femi nazis and many of this boards posters like Judge Kavanaugh and Judge Roy Moore were .

Of course not the left will find a way to deflect any blame and Vilify and destroy anyone who tries to get at the truth about this.. I bet you won't here from the #metoo people on this one. Why? because it only matters if it furthers their political goals .
I believe the women in this case....don't you?
-------------------------------------------------- not until she PROVES her claims in a Court of Law . I want to see proof as the case makes its way through the Proper Legal Process Bode !!

He is innocent until proven guilty.

However, the accuser has the right to be heard, isn't that right progs?
NOT if she was PAID to make the claim by a GOP operative....

NOT if she really never worked for the firm with Robert Mueller.... that she claims is where she was abused.

NOT if the person who paid her is KNOWN as a Dirty Trickster and has tried to make such claims previously on other Democratic Candidates.... but failed.... because TRUTH got in the way...

:rolleyes:

Man oh man.... the GOP playbook....

Accuse Dr. Ford of being paid to make up her Story, when it was proven that she did NOT get paid to tell her story....

While the GOP operatives themselves, pay a woman to make up a story on Mueller....

GOP accuses the opposition of WHAT THE GOP was actually doing....

But NO outcries from you right wingers.... no no no.... of course not.... :(

So tell us....who's the victim? What's her name? And you believe Mueller raped her on 2 August 2010 like your OP link says, right?

Responsible journalists conceal the name of rape victims, and with Mueller trying to sic the FBI after her, there is good reason for that.

In any event, Mueller knows who he raped- the media really needs to ask him.
We actually have two names...Jennifer Taub and Lorraine Parsons. I believe them.

The victim always needs to be believed. I mean that's what i was told.

in liberalville

it depends if conservative is accused (guilty)

if it is a leftist( not guilty) perhaps a framing involving the Russians
Do you believe the women in this Mueller case or not?
unlike you i believe in due process shit head
name-calling.

Accuse Dr. Ford of being paid to make up her Story, when it was proven that she did NOT get paid to tell her story....

While the GOP operatives themselves, pay a woman to make up a story on Mueller....

Because they want to see if there's anything to the accusation without rushing to judgement. What they are doing is gleefully reminding the left of their very hasty and extreme belief in everything Ford accused Kavanaugh of doing, despite the complete lack of verifiable evidence and corroborating witnesses.

We don't know that the accusations are true or if someone is manufacturing them to take advantage of the current PC climate of sexual harassment, yet. If they are, of course, we will expect an outcry of anger and demands from the left that Mueller's work be completely shut down. We expect rallies of angry women to storm Washington, beating on doors and screaming at the sky. You know, the standard reaction.

Not holding my breath, though, because Mueller is useful to them right now.

Because they want to see if there's anything to the accusation without rushing to judgement. What they are doing is gleefully reminding the left of their very hasty and extreme belief in everything Ford accused Kavanaugh of doing, despite the complete lack of verifiable evidence and corroborating witnesses.

We don't know that the accusations are true or if someone is manufacturing them to take advantage of the current PC climate of sexual harassment, yet. If they are, of course, we will expect an outcry of anger and demands from the left that Mueller's work be completely shut down. We expect rallies of angry women to storm Washington, beating on doors and screaming at the sky. You know, the standard reaction.

But do you believe the women in this case? I do.

BREAKING REPORT -- EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS : Special Counsel and Former FBI Director Robert Mueller Accused of Rape By 'Very Credible Witness '

Special Counsel Robert Mueller was accused by a very credible witness today of rape at the St. Regis Hotel in New York City in 2010.

-------------------

Hahhahah you liars are all getting caught, all the Trump haters are getting caught you all need slammed right in to the nearest Prison.
Wow! Hopefully the woman won’t be able to remember exactly when it happened, or exactly where it happened, how she got to and from wherever it happened, and has four witnesses who won’t corroborate anything she claims they will. With all that, this is a rock solid case against Mueller that all lefty idiots will have to agree with IMHO.

The victim always needs to be believed. I mean that's what i was told.

in liberalville

it depends if conservative is accused (guilty)

if it is a leftist( not guilty) perhaps a framing involving the Russians
Do you believe the women in this Mueller case or not?
unlike you i believe in due process shit head
name-calling.

go cry a river dip shit

But do you believe the women in this case? I do.

I haven't heard enough to know. Just like with Ford, jumping to immediate conclusions based on a headline is foolish.

BREAKING REPORT -- EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS : Special Counsel and Former FBI Director Robert Mueller Accused of Rape By 'Very Credible Witness '

Special Counsel Robert Mueller was accused by a very credible witness today of rape at the St. Regis Hotel in New York City in 2010.

-------------------

Hahhahah you liars are all getting caught, all the Trump haters are getting caught you all need slammed right in to the nearest Prison.
View attachment 225832

Doesn’t seem to be much to the story….or any story at all. LOL
Not when she goes to the press insisting someone tried to pay her money to lie.

On the other hand, that's a pretty big story if Trump was involved.

And there's your true motivation.

IF… Dean-o is right about that. Follow the money...

-------------------

Yeah lock them up. Lock up all the criminals. Trump and his spawn.

He's guilty. The rapist needs to step down now!

I have tears of rage! Tears of rage I tell you!
It no longer matters if he is guilty or not!
All that matters is his insensitivity to the issue! He does not have investigatorial temprament! Now if you'll excuse me I have to go to the men's room!

Jo

He's guilty. The rapist needs to step down now!

I have tears of rage! Tears of rage I tell you!
It no longer matters if he is guilty or not!
All that matters is his insensitivity to the issue! He does not have investigatorial temprament! Now if you'll excuse me I have to go to the men's room!

Jo

Remember when Jack Burkman held a press conference promising he had a witness that was going to come forward and accuse an unnamed congressman of sexual assault?? and no one showed up...

Surprise: Jack Burkman's Press Conference About Sexual Abuse in Congress Went Nowhere | Washingtonian

Jack Burkman, the guy who claimed he had enough information that Seth Rich was murdered by a Russian hit squad and asked Robert Mueller to investigate...

The Guy Who Recreated Seth Rich's Murder Wants Robert Mueller to Get Involved in the Case | Washingtonian

Jack Burkman, the guy who claimed the man he hired to investigate the Seth Rich murder -- almost murdered him....yea, he sounds credible...
Lobbyist says he was nearly killed by man he hired to investigate Seth Rich’s death

Last edited:
I would take the Gateway pundit with a grain of salt. Not all their headlines pan out, unfortunately.
Unfortunately?

You're sad that lies aren't true?

What does that say about you?
Unfortunately, for those who claim it to be true, the source may not be credible.

HOWEVER, I will hold my fire until I see the accuser, and the accusation.

It's interesting how the same Left was literally melting down over the false, uncorroborated, and unfounded accusations towards Kavanaugh. The same group is now attacking Mueller's accuser/s without even knowing the accuser/s or the allegations. Suddenly, not ALL women and accusations are to be believed. Wow.

So now we're back to Hillary attacking and cussing at Bill Clinton's victims. And the Left and their lackeys in the media standing right by them. Ya gotta love the hypocricy and selective outrage!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back