Breaking Report: Special counsel and former FBI director Robert Mueller accuse of rape by very credi

BREAKING REPORT -- EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS : Special Counsel and Former FBI Director Robert Mueller Accused of Rape By 'Very Credible Witness '

Special Counsel Robert Mueller was accused by a very credible witness today of rape at the St. Regis Hotel in New York City in 2010.

-------------------

Hahhahah you liars are all getting caught, all the Trump haters are getting caught you all need slammed right in to the nearest Prison.
Spartacus, Kamala, and Pocahontas better go ape shit over what a villain Mueller is.
You will have to explain how Mueller raped a woman in NYC while he was on jury duty in Washington DC.

Mueller must get far more proactive in proving himself innocent. He needs to
1.Demand an investigation be launched on himself
2.Take a lie detector test
3. Force his unwilling friend who was there to provide testimony
4. Discuss his personal alcohol consumption
5. Provide high school and college yearbooks

If these are accomplished we will then consider allowing him to continue on with the witch hunt.

Don't forget the tattoo on his penis! It has to be displayed to make sure it's not actually there! A simple denial will never do.

Jo

No surprise she just doesn't want to go to jail.. which apparently is where all of them belong. Don't get me wrong this doesn't exonerate anyone specifically....

I will say this however.... Regardless of what political party or philosophy you adhere to there is nothing more reprehensible than a false accusation.

They got nothing? Mister Sessions.... put them under the federal penitentiary not just in it!

Jo

Last edited:
Here is the new one that will take off after the election, down play the caravan & up on Muller.

No surprise she just doesn't want to go to jail.. which apparently is where all of them belong. Don't get me wrong this doesn't exonerate anyone specifically....

I will say this however.... Regardless of what political party or philosophy you adhere to there is nothing more reprehensible than a false accusation.

They got nothing? Mister Sessions.... put them under the federal penitentiary not just in it!

Jo

I agree....

And send Ford with them.

Jo

I agree....

And send Ford with them.
Oh absolutely.... But you see this is where we will differ from Lefty. While lefty is all energetic and willing to see Justice Done for this particular wrong we are looking at now; when it comes to wrongdoing by Lefty you must remember one inimitable and universal principle that always comes into play when Lefty is in the spotlight.

IT'S DIFFERENT

Jo

Last edited:
A plan by a Republican lobbyist to publicize a rape accusation against special counsel Robert Mueller fizzled out on Thursday, when the lobbyist said the woman was "fearful for her life" and did not show up to a much-hyped press conference in a hotel outside Washington, D.C...
The woman was identified as Carolyne Cass at the press conference. Her no-show was because she “is fearful for her life and requests to remain anonymous," according to a Thursday post by Burkman and Wohl on the Gateway Pundit.

These clowns apparently don't even know what "anonymous" means.
Hopefully this is all over, except for the arrests. I didn't know it was criminal to slander someone though. What is the FBI investigating, exactly?

A plan by a Republican lobbyist to publicize a rape accusation against special counsel Robert Mueller fizzled out on Thursday, when the lobbyist said the woman was "fearful for her life" and did not show up to a much-hyped press conference in a hotel outside Washington, D.C...
The woman was identified as Carolyne Cass at the press conference. Her no-show was because she “is fearful for her life and requests to remain anonymous," according to a Thursday post by Burkman and Wohl on the Gateway Pundit.

Hopefully this is all over, except for the arrests. I didn't know it was criminal to slander someone though. What is the FBI investigating, exactly?
This went down just about how I expected it would....where's MindWars?

This went down just about how I expected it would....where's MindWars?

If this accusation set in motion any government machinery such as personnel, research assets, and / or committee time
The person responsible for that can be held liable for the fraudulent involvement of government assets.

If this was just bullshit from the get go
These are very stupid people.

Jo

Forum List

Back