Breaking Report: Special counsel and former FBI director Robert Mueller accuse of rape by very credi

Remember when Jack Burkman held a press conference promising he had a witness that was going to come forward and accuse an unnamed congressman of sexual assault?? and no one showed up...

The Guy Who Recreated Seth Rich's Murder Wants Robert Mueller to Get Involved in the Case | Washingtonian

Jack Burkman, the guy who claimed he had enough information that Seth Rich was murdered by a Russian hit squad and asked Robert Mueller to investigate...

The Guy Who Recreated Seth Rich's Murder Wants Robert Mueller to Get Involved in the Case | Washingtonian

Jack Burkman, the who claimed the man he hired to investigate the Seth Rich murder -- almost murdered him....yea, he sounds credible...
Lobbyist says he was nearly killed by man he hired to investigate Seth Rich’s death

That's probably the reason why not even Hannity will touch this thing yet. He got burned the last time he trusted what this guy had to say. If this guy is just playing games and running around creating this kind of commotion. They need to take him out of service and fast.

Jo

Last edited:
BREAKING REPORT -- EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS : Special Counsel and Former FBI Director Robert Mueller Accused of Rape By 'Very Credible Witness '

Special Counsel Robert Mueller was accused by a very credible witness today of rape at the St. Regis Hotel in New York City in 2010.

-------------------

Hahhahah you liars are all getting caught, all the Trump haters are getting caught you all need slammed right in to the nearest Prison.
View attachment 225832

Doesn’t seem to be much to the story….or any story at all. LOL
Not when she goes to the press insisting someone tried to pay her money to lie.

On the other hand, that's a pretty big story if Trump was involved.
Maybe they learned from the Democrats, as Lisa Bloom and other Leftie so called reporters did, who would pay for women to step forward? Why is it okay for Democrat dirtbags to do it?

A Hillary Clinton donor paid $500,000 to fund women who would accuse Trump of sexual misconduct

He is innocent until proven guilty.

However, the accuser has the right to be heard, isn't that right progs?
NOT if she was PAID to make the claim by a GOP operative....

NOT if she really never worked for the firm with Robert Mueller.... that she claims is where she was abused.

NOT if the person who paid her is KNOWN as a Dirty Trickster and has tried to make such claims previously on other Democratic Candidates.... but failed.... because TRUTH got in the way...

:rolleyes:
Whether or not she was paid, has nothing to do with whether or not the accusation is true.

Last edited:
BREAKING REPORT -- EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS : Special Counsel and Former FBI Director Robert Mueller Accused of Rape By 'Very Credible Witness '

Special Counsel Robert Mueller was accused by a very credible witness today of rape at the St. Regis Hotel in New York City in 2010.

-------------------

Hahhahah you liars are all getting caught, all the Trump haters are getting caught you all need slammed right in to the nearest Prison.
Yeah lock them up. Lock up all the criminals. Trump and his spawn.
^^^^^
Untreated symptoms of Trump Derangement Syndrome?

-------------------

View attachment 225832

Maybe they learned from the Democrats, as Lisa Bloom and other Leftie so called reporters did, who would pay for women to step forward? Why is it okay for Democrat dirtbags to do it?

A Hillary Clinton donor paid $500,000 to fund women who would accuse Trump of sexual misconduct

I think the point of the whole money offer thing is not have people step forward and make up stories. Sometimes even a legitimate victim will hesitate to go public because of the shitstorm it can create.

That's not to say that the money doesn't also attract Liars....I'm sure it does. Frankly in
this political climate you might have to offer somebody a living for the rest of their life to make it worth the effort to step forward and expose their face to a hostile public.

I wonder if Stormy Daniels has prepared herself to hear the words horse face for the rest of her life? This whole episode probably was not worth it for her at all.

Jo

-------------------

View attachment 225832

I think the point of the whole money offer thing is not have people step forward and make up stories. Sometimes even a legitimate victim will hesitate to go public because of the shitstorm it can create.

That's not to say that the money doesn't also attract Liars....I'm sure it does. Frankly in
this political climate you might have to offer somebody a living for the rest of their life to make it worth the effort to step forward and expose their face to a hostile public.

I wonder if Stormy Daniels has prepared herself to hear the words horse face for the rest of her life? This whole episode probably was not worth it for her at all.

Jo
She deserves it. And she asked for it when she aligned herself with that sleaze ball Avenatti.

-------------------

View attachment 225832

Jo
She deserves it. And she asked for it when she aligned herself with that sleaze ball Avenatti.

Yeah I don't think she really thought this one out.

Jo

-------------------

View attachment 225832

Jo

Avenatti may have done more to get Kavanaugh confirmed then Kavanaugh did for himself.

The only way he can hurt the left even more as if he decides to run for president.
He will cast a stench over the entire field of candidates so powerful that they will never overcome it.

Jo

i just want to see Dems and the media eating each other alive when they fail to win either the House or Senate in the midterm elections.

View attachment 225832

Jo

Avenatti may have done more to get Kavanaugh confirmed then Kavanaugh did for himself.

The only way he can hurt the left even more as if he decides to run for president.
He will cast a stench over the entire field of candidates so powerful that they will never overcome it.

Jo
He truly is a reluctant gift to the GOP. I think he'll be good for some more laughs in the months to come as well.

I actually don't know if her story was factually true. I read both sides of that argument.
So did I and at no time did I see you believe a single news report that took Kavanaugh's side in the entire matter. Yet, the first article you post is one you seem to believe that makes a claim that the accuser is nothing more than a paid smear job.

I knew it was going to happen, but I have a real problem with people who ignore a scared American principle for their own political gain, and then ignore the very standard they tried to apply when it appears they are in the same situation.

Mueller is innocent until such time as evidence that brings a conviction or he admits to the crime. That is what consistency looks like.

Stop and consider what has already been accomplished by this accusation. The entire country gets to see how the left reacts when it's one of their own on The Chopping Block.

Even if this comes to nothing....even if they prove it to be false.... they have already shown the double standard.

Jo
I believe the woman in this case. Do you?
Me too.
I totally believe the woman.

Women must be Believed...screw due process...it no longer matters if he's guilty or innocent! He refused to take an oath!
What oath? What are you talking about?

Jo

Jo
He truly is a reluctant gift to the GOP. I think he'll be good for some more laughs in the months to come as well.

Until Avenatti came along Trump pretty much owned the number one spot for big public ego. I don't hold that against him I think he's turned it into votes.

Avenatti has him beat however... He's a little man with an ego the size of El Gigante. Unlike Trump he does not know how to convert that into political support.

What would really be rich is to see him go after the nomination and have stormy on his staff doing burlesque shows to raise money!

Jo

I would take the Gateway pundit with a grain of salt. Not all their headlines pan out, unfortunately.
Unfortunately?

You're sad that lies aren't true?

What does that say about you?
Unfortunately, for those who claim it to be true, the source may not be credible.

HOWEVER, I will hold my fire until I see the accuser, and the accusation.

It's interesting how the same Left was literally melting down over the false, uncorroborated, and unfounded accusations towards Kavanaugh. The same group is now attacking Mueller's accuser/s without even knowing the accuser/s or the allegations. Suddenly, not ALL women and accusations are to be believed. Wow.

So now we're back to Hillary attacking and cussing at Bill Clinton's victims. And the Left and their lackeys in the media standing right by them. Ya gotta love the hypocricy and selective outrage!

I wish I could lay claim to what I am about to share with you... But I have to give credit to an ingenious poster from another board
By the name of Rickwa who posts on political jack.

He invented a brilliant phrase to describe the double standard that dwells on the left in nearly every single issue of import.

" IT'S DIFFERENT "

It accurately describes the reaction of the left every time they get caught condemning an action that's okay when they're doing it.

It saves a lot of time and energy typing out words to try to explain the double standard once again for the several hundredth time.

Simply attach the phrase next to the double standard in question and everyone will understand immediately what's going on!

We refer to it fondly as the ' it's different syndrome ".....

Jo

i just want to see Dems and the media eating each other alive when they fail to win either the House or Senate in the midterm elections.

They sure are putting a tremendous amount of effort into losing it.

Jo

Mueller must get far more proactive in proving himself innocent. He needs to
1.Demand an investigation be launched on himself
2.Take a lie detector test
3. Force his unwilling friend who was there to provide testimony
4. Discuss his personal alcohol consumption
5. Provide high school and college yearbooks

If these are accomplished we will then consider allowing him to continue on with the witch hunt.

Last edited:

-------------------

View attachment 225832

Jo
"She deserves it".....we hear that a lot about women from men.

View attachment 225832

Jo
You call that slut a woman?

Jo
No misogyny here, folks.

Jo
Absolutely, and really much more intelligent than most of the trump cultists in this thread.

Forum List

Back