Breaking Report: Special counsel and former FBI director Robert Mueller accuse of rape by very credi

It will destroy his marriage
Personally I'm sure there's some truth to what's being bandied about.....
I think what will happen here is the public will get to see just exactly how these guys behave behind closed doors.
Don't expect any charges but I can tell you right now he's going to have to some big splainin to do to the mrs.

The GOP is going on the offense.

Jo

I doubt it will destroy Mueller's marriage. If we learned anything from Bill and Hillary , liberal broads stand by their man even when they are credibly accused of Forcible Rape and Sexual Harassment.
Is Melania Trump a liberal broad?

I wonder if stormy has paid her bill yet.
Bill? As in Clinton?

He was supposedly in Jury Duty on the date the witness said he raped her. So....they better come up with more credible evidence if they wanna continue this. Kinda hard to rape and be sitting in front of a judge.

BREAKING REPORT -- EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS : Special Counsel and Former FBI Director Robert Mueller Accused of Rape By 'Very Credible Witness '

Special Counsel Robert Mueller was accused by a very credible witness today of rape at the St. Regis Hotel in New York City in 2010.

-------------------

Hahhahah you liars are all getting caught, all the Trump haters are getting caught you all need slammed right in to the nearest Prison.
Once again, you prove how much of an idiot you are.

BREAKING REPORT -- EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS : Special Counsel and Former FBI Director Robert Mueller Accused of Rape By 'Very Credible Witness '

Special Counsel Robert Mueller was accused by a very credible witness today of rape at the St. Regis Hotel in New York City in 2010.

-------------------

Hahhahah you liars are all getting caught, all the Trump haters are getting caught you all need slammed right in to the nearest Prison.

Apparently, you didn't actually READ the story.

The victim here is VERY credible. Not just credible, but credible to a very high degree.

-------------------

No you see i'm way beyond your comprehension levels so by me telling you what is what when it's proven facts, it's like telling a first grader ( you) to do a three PHD holder math problem, or a science equation.

We know your a moron...... that's why morons like you don't last long you have no common sense and eat yourselves alive anyway.

-------------------

The victim here is VERY credible. Not just credible, but credible to a very high degree.
SMH

It's amazing how gullible you idiots are.

-------------------

No you see i'm way beyond your comprehension levels so by me telling you what is what when it's proven facts, it's like telling a first grader ( you) to do a three PHD holder math problem, or a science equation.

We know your a moron...... that's why morons like you don't last long you have no common sense and eat yourselves alive anyway.
Get back to me when you learn how to spell, you uneducated idiot.

The victim always needs to be believed. I mean that's what i was told.
Well we shall soon see if liberals adhere to that or not.

in liberalville

it depends if conservative is accused (guilty)

if it is a leftist( not guilty) perhaps a framing involving the Russians
Do you believe the women in this Mueller case or not?
I would want to see the evidence.
Totally fair.

-------------------

Very credible. I get that. What's her name again?

aw funny , if accusations really start to fly i wonder if he'll be found guilty by the media , dems and lefties , femi nazis and many of this boards posters like Judge Kavanaugh and Judge Roy Moore were .

Of course not the left will find a way to deflect any blame and Vilify and destroy anyone who tries to get at the truth about this.. I bet you won't here from the #metoo people on this one. Why? because it only matters if it furthers their political goals .

-------------------

So tell us....who's the victim? What's her name? And you believe Mueller raped her on 2 August 2010 like your OP link says, right?

Enjoy jerking each other off. You fuckers are sick in the head.(YES YOU)
Name caller must be one of those Pacifist Democratic voters no substance to his rant just hate, no facts just hate, no real original thought just hate. follow your carrot on a stick jackass.

Forum List

Back