Breaking Report: Special counsel and former FBI director Robert Mueller accuse of rape by very credi

aw funny , if accusations really start to fly i wonder if he'll be found guilty by the media , dems and lefties , femi nazis and many of this boards posters like Judge Kavanaugh and Judge Roy Moore were .

Of course not the left will find a way to deflect any blame and Vilify and destroy anyone who tries to get at the truth about this.. I bet you won't here from the #metoo people on this one. Why? because it only matters if it furthers their political goals .
I believe the women in this case....don't you?

I would take the Gateway pundit with a grain of salt. Not all their headlines pan out, unfortunately.
Unfortunately?

You're sad that lies aren't true?

What does that say about you?

I would want to see the evidence.

And that's the problem, Mr. Mueller has only made UNFOUNDED claims of innocence in this matter, no evidence at all explaining why the victim would lie.
Who's the victim again?

Don't ask me, ask Mueller- he's the one who allegedly raped her.
So you don't even know who this victim is that you are talking about? Well, that's impressive.

What a lowlife thread.

Another name caller , Why don't you lefty's have an original thought. Just toe the party line like a good fascist. Admit that at least it would be the truth
Lefties?

This is the second post:

I think we have to believe the Victim here. She is reportedly very credible, and I've heard nothing from Mueller or any of his lackeys to dispute that.
It would probably be best for Mueller to immediately resign and remove the cloud of suspicion from the Special Prosecutors Office.

---------------------

And after that are dozens of "I knew it". When they knew nothing.

Signs of desperation.

So tell us....who's the victim? What's her name? And you believe Mueller raped her on 2 August 2010 like your OP link says, right?

Responsible journalists conceal the name of rape victims, and with Mueller trying to sic the FBI after her, there is good reason for that.

In any event, Mueller knows who he raped- the media really needs to ask him.

aw funny , if accusations really start to fly i wonder if he'll be found guilty by the media , dems and lefties , femi nazis and many of this boards posters like Judge Kavanaugh and Judge Roy Moore were .

Of course not the left will find a way to deflect any blame and Vilify and destroy anyone who tries to get at the truth about this.. I bet you won't here from the #metoo people on this one. Why? because it only matters if it furthers their political goals .
I believe the women in this case....don't you?

Who cares if you believe her or not.

If she has some "evidence" great.

Otherwise, why is she bringing this up now.

I am certainly not a fan of RM.....but this stuff sucks.

BREAKING REPORT -- EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS : Special Counsel and Former FBI Director Robert Mueller Accused of Rape By 'Very Credible Witness '

Special Counsel Robert Mueller was accused by a very credible witness today of rape at the St. Regis Hotel in New York City in 2010.

-------------------

Hahhahah you liars are all getting caught, all the Trump haters are getting caught you all need slammed right in to the nearest Prison.
Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 10.43.34 PM.png

Doesn’t seem to be much to the story….or any story at all. LOL

BREAKING REPORT -- EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS : Special Counsel and Former FBI Director Robert Mueller Accused of Rape By 'Very Credible Witness '

Special Counsel Robert Mueller was accused by a very credible witness today of rape at the St. Regis Hotel in New York City in 2010.

-------------------

Hahhahah you liars are all getting caught, all the Trump haters are getting caught you all need slammed right in to the nearest Prison.
View attachment 225832

Not when she goes to the press insisting someone tried to pay her money to lie.

On the other hand, that's a pretty big story if Trump was involved.

The victim always needs to be believed. I mean that's what i was told.
Well we shall soon see if liberals adhere to that or not.

in liberalville

it depends if conservative is accused (guilty)

if it is a leftist( not guilty) perhaps a framing involving the Russians
Do you believe the women in this Mueller case or not?
unlike you i believe in due process shit head

The victim always needs to be believed. I mean that's what i was told.
Well we shall soon see if liberals adhere to that or not.

in liberalville

it depends if conservative is accused (guilty)

if it is a leftist( not guilty) perhaps a framing involving the Russians
Do you believe the women in this Mueller case or not?
I would want to see the evidence.

exactly

Yep... This is the same standard that Kavanaugh faced. You say you're innocent?
You have to prove that!

The difference is, this will actually be investigated, unlike Kavanaugh.

Somebody tried to get cute, and it's backfiring on them.

Hey... If this is a hoax I hope Sessions buries these guys under the federal penitentiary....

This is not a subject to play games with.

Jo

Why is Mueller not asking for himself to be investigated?
He has asked the FBI to investigate. You didn't know that? Think they'll use the same 1 week restrictions like we saw with Black out Brett?

Sure, after they both testify under oath to Congress, corroborating witnesses identified, and existence/lack of physical evidence is established.

-------------------

View attachment 225832

Not when she goes to the press insisting someone tried to pay her money to lie.

On the other hand, that's a pretty big story if Trump was involved.

And there's your true motivation.

Forum List

Back