Breaking: "Not My President Day" Protests Happening Throughout the Country

There is going yo be alot of disappointment when the protesters find out he is still president after their protest.

That's called stupidity

Actually, it's called democracy and exercising their 1st Amendment rights. Did you mind when the Tea Party did it?

1) if it was democracy, what they are doing would make trump not be president. It's not. Which is hardly surprising in a republic.

2) no one said they didn't have the right to protest and scream their hatred for trump. That's the beauty of the USA. You can make stupid claims that trump isn't president till your hearts content. But it wont change reality any more than protesting the laws of gravity will allow you to fly.

3) tea party objected to specific policies. We weren't out protesting Obama. We were protesting specifics. Obamacare. Overspending. Taxes etc.
we didn't claim Obama wasn't president. That's just stupid

The fact is that these fools are shitting on all the Presidents that have come before him, just to make a "statement", that has already been made, about President Trump. That's what is really going on here. This is a day to remember, and honor the men who have lead this great land, not shit on them. Want to make a statement? Run for office. Come up with ideas that will beat his out in a real debate. Can't do that? Sit down, shut up, and let the adults work.

Sorry, bub, but you don't get to tell people how they express themselves. If you want to do that, then get the fuck out of America and move to North Korea.
Never said they can't do what they are, just calling them out on shitting on President's Day.
From the article you posted:
"One of the Chicago organizers, business professor Laura Hartman..."
“We don’t want to pick an issue,” said Hartman, ..."
Really, you're going to protest, but you won't (can't?) say what you want to accomplish? Wow.
So, tell me again how these people aren't just shitting on Presidents' Day.

Since Jan. 20, 2017, Donald Trump has been President of all citzens of the Unites States of America. Says so right in the Constitution.

If he's not your president, then you aren't an American. Not much more to it, really.

It's nice of all the crybabies, traitors, and other whiners to identify which side they're on.

Since Jan. 20, 2017, Donald Trump has been President of all citzens of the Unites States of America. Says so right in the Constitution.

If he's not your president, then you aren't an American. Not much more to it, really.

It's nice of all the crybabies, traitors, and other whiners to identify which side they're on.

He is our president, who will hopefully soon be an impeached former president.

Happy now?

But when Americans did this against BO, it's called treason. Right?

Tea Party, 2009. Don't remember anyone calling the tea party protests "treasonous."

I think your post is bullshit.
upload_2017-2-20_16-20-7.jpeg

images

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...E1ER0IOkL_k_kqVyg&sig2=m5e6YeveuEHIpZttZzpYBg
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...eg004mdouLx7nwiig&sig2=HgLP2x60HTwmbQJVf34AtQ
Want more?

" yea though I walk through the deepest shit in town I will fear no evil because my 70 year old husband has all of you RW idiots duped to the nth degree"

Amen.

Awesome! That's called patriotism, conservatives.
That explains why you're here and not there

I prefer to run my mouth over a keyboard. Here, I can do the Lord's work best, as my pen is mighty. :smile:
Might want to check your pen, most of your posts make it look less mighty and more retarded.

I have to assume by the link title you are referring to trump, since if you were referring to hillary it would read "Not Our President"

Pipe down, pipsqueak. Don't try to be clever or funny, you only look stupid.
stupid would be the ones that dont understand that Donald Trump is the President.
But, I have a feeling that I waste bandwidth trying to explain these things to you.

Hate protests will never amount to anything

They don't have to. Expressing your disgust for a fake president is inherently noble enough as it is.

I'm sure nazis would agree with you when depressing their disgust and hate for Jews.

I humbly disagree. I don't see anything noble in disgust and hatred of your fellow man. No matter what he or she does.

The principles of nobility are love , truth, forgiveness . Can you love your enemy? Can you love trump? You don't have to agree with everything he says or any of it.

Can you forgive him and others no matter.much you feel hurt?

Can you accept the truth that he really is the president even though you don't want him to be?

That is nobility

[
Tea Party, 2009. Don't remember anyone calling the tea party protests "treasonous."

I think your post is bullshit.

It's not treason Catzshit, it's mental illness. You morons can protest, PROVIDED you stay out of the street and don't threaten normals. But the TEA party was "taxed enough already," it was "BWAHHHHHHHAAAAA we lost an election," like it is with you mentally ill fools.

Look, I support your right to be mentally ill - but YOU ARE mentally ill. :thup:

Forum List

Back