Breaking: "Not My President Day" Protests Happening Throughout the Country

There is going to be alot of disappointment when the protesters find out he is still president after their protest.

That's called stupidity

Last edited:
I wonder how Barron feels seeing all those protesters outside, hollering about his Dad.

Just saying "Yuck, Donald" is not much of a message. They should hold their water until they've got something specific to bitch about, like the refugee E.O. That was specific.

Ha, Democrat nutters really are over-playing their hand at this point. Most Americans don't like the endless sore loser temper tantrums. The 'Silent Majority' is with Trump. And they decide Elections.

Protests such as this mean nothing anymore. They are bought and paid for. Doesn't in anyway represent how the country feels.

Or as we like to call it, Ollie Assburn Day, or Lefty Jihad Day.

You can't tell the difference between the two groups, so I guess naming it "Not My President Day" is fitting.

Soon to follow, "Not My Country Day" "Not My Underwear Day" and Not My Dildo Day"

Also on a side note, we recently went through " A Day Without An Illegal Day" where multitudes of illegals did not show up to work for their illegal and under the table jobs.

Lots of people were fired the following day.

Last edited:
There is going yo be alot of disappointment when the protesters find out he is still president after their protest.

That's called stupidity

Actually, it's called democracy and exercising their 1st Amendment rights. Did you mind when the Tea Party did it?

Awesome! That's called patriotism, conservatives.
That explains why you're here and not there

I prefer to run my mouth over a keyboard. Here, I can do the Lord's work best, as my pen is mighty. :smile:

Mommy won't let you go out til you finish your homework?

Yo, don`t you mean? Bought and Paid for? Don`t be so Naive Fool!!! The money will run out, and the protesters are growing weary, and seeing their life flash before their eyes!!!

"GTP"
USA-USA-USA
funny-bugs-bunny-animated-gif-2.gif

Forum List

Back