Breaking: "Not My President Day" Protests Happening Throughout the Country

After a day of protest, Donald trump is still president.

I can't imagine realizing you accomplished nothing feels good.

After a day of protest, Donald trump is still president.

I can't imagine realizing you accomplished nothing feels good.

Unfortunately for you, the protestors couldn't give any less of a fuck about what you "imagine."

Why is it unfortunate for me? I had a very productive day. If they don't it doesn't really effect me whatsoever.

But it clearly bothers you

I have yet to hear, or see, anyone who can definitively describe what, exactly the protesters are attempting to accomplish. If it is to "be heard", well, we heard you the last time, and the time before that. Are they trying to get Trump to change? If so, what? No one seems to know.

Hate protests will never amount to anything

They don't have to. Expressing your disgust for a fake president is inherently noble enough as it is.

I'm sure nazis would agree with you when depressing their disgust and hate for Jews.

I humbly disagree. I don't see anything noble in disgust and hatred of your fellow man. No matter what he or she does.

The principles of nobility are love , truth, forgiveness . Can you love your enemy? Can you love trump? You don't have to agree with everything he says or any of it.

Can you forgive him and others no matter.much you feel hurt?

Can you accept the truth that he really is the president even though you don't want him to be?

That is nobility

LOL....nice try, sugar tits. Thanks for invoking Goodwin. I take it you learned to love and forgive Hitler? Wait -- don't answer that, I already know your answer.

It's Godwin, and was after post #40 so gee, I think you just doubly failed and exposed your ignorance! :dance:

Forum List

Back