March 17th

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
in less than 30 days the shit hits the fan one way or the other ..

the decision to raise the debt ceiling was suspended until March 17th ....

WWDD

what will Donnieboi do?

$100 bucks says he raises it.

IDK I cant remember if he even mentioned it.. but I know mnuchin wants it raised.

WWDD

what will Donnieboi do?

let it run out. I've said that for two years now.

Don't raise it. Cut Cut and Cut more. Have a giant garage sale. Sell assets. Layoffs. Sell Sell Sell. Think outside the DC box-mindset.

I would somehow someway like to see Congress affected massively? All staff gone. No pay for 10 years. No perks. Nothing. Don't like it? quit. You are now a volunteer. Shut down most of Capitol. They don't work anyways.

Oh for crying out loud, I thought this was going to be about my Irish half of the family.

:lol:

IDK I cant remember if he even mentioned it.. but I know mnuchin wants it raised.

yup, munchie wants it raised...

if Obama raised it it was the end of the world, an certain death ... if Trump raises it will the RW's swallow his load and thank him ?

and the opportunity to become truly elite hypocrites looms ...

if Obama raised it it was the end of the world, an certain death ... if Trump raises it will the RW's swallow his load and thank him ?

So if there's no green that day, we get to pinch you,right?

Trumps Policies should increase GDP and thereby increase GOVT revenue. A real win would be to cut spending at the same time. for example a 25% cut would be very nice. I know I know......now you go off on it. I can dream.

WWDD

what will Donnieboi do?

Trump's tax plan would add five to ten trillion dollars to the federal debt. Of course he will raise the ceiling.

It never mattered one bit to Trump's Chumps that he would add $10 trillion to our debt.

It's Okay If Trump Does It!™

building a new military, revamping our nuke program, defeating ISIS, building a 20$ billion dollar wall, coupled with the rest of Trumps wish list has gone cost free until now ... Trumpbots are about to get bitch slapped right on their debt ceiling ass.

building a new military, revamping our nuke program, defeating ISIS, building a 20$ billion dollar wall, coupled with the rest of Trumps wish list has gone cost free until now ... Trumpbots are about to get bitch slapped right on their debt ceiling ass.
As foretold, the left have started whining about debt after 8 years in a coma.

Forum List

Back