McCain said that dictators start by oppressing the media

yeah, he loves his political theater. Should have a good shot running against trump in 2020.

yeah, he loves his political theater. Should have a good shot running against trump in 2020.

Speaking of the theatre, had McCan't been sharing the same booth as Lincoln on that fateful night, history may have been different.

Luckily he had a front row seat instead

Speaking of the theatre, had McCan't been sharing the same booth as Lincoln on that fateful night, history may have been different.

Luckily he had a front row seat instead
funny you mention Lincoln. As soon as I read the OP he popped in my head. "wonder if he said the same thing about Lincoln?"

Obama's own CNN ridiculed Obama as well.

U.S. slips again in press freedom ranking - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)The United States has dropped 29 spots in the annual Reporters Without Borders press freedom ranking since 2009, when President Barack Obama took office.

The U.S. ranked 49th this year out of 180 countries included in the organization's World Press Freedom Index, joining the ranks of countries like Niger, Malta and Romania.
The decline from its position at No. 20 in 2009 has been spurred by the Obama administration's aggressive prosecution of whistleblowers, said Delphine Halgand, the organization's U.S. director

Democrats are known for traveling abroad and bash their country and president.

This fossilized, obsolete, anachronistic and de facto democrat clown should just go away, and take his South Carolina bitch with him.

Obama "oppressed" the media? Holy shit, you conservatards have absolutely lost your collective minds.

This forum is like walking into a fucking right wing mental institution.

People talk about term limits all the time. What about age limits? McCain is a poster boy for that. He's lost his mind taking his personal anger (as Rand Paul stated) of Trump on the road and to the media. I never cared for McCain, but I think it's about time he think of retiring before he gets everybody to hate him.

Are you disgusted with the racist, hate-filled, misogynistic, bigot who is currently the President of the United States!? Well, so are we, and we want to help empower people to speak out against his hateful actions. Join the movement!

Check out our site here-
Eliminate Hate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So can you give and examples of this racist, bigoted, hate-filled misogynisticizm. It would be super awesome if you didn't use the Liberal translator for this as well.

Not true. They start by taking the guns away from the people.

When a senile old fucker like McCain is the left's ally then they are pretty damn desperate. Being a war hero is not an excuse for everything.

Are you disgusted with the racist, hate-filled, misogynistic, bigot who is currently the President of the United States!? Well, so are we, and we want to help empower people to speak out against his hateful actions. Join the movement!

Check out our site here-
Eliminate Hate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So can you give and examples of this racist, bigoted, hate-filled misogynisticizm. It would be super awesome if you didn't use the Liberal translator for this as well.

There is no movement, just a bunch of melting snowflakes.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

New Topics

Forum List

Back