Breaking ... No, Crushing!

BREAKING: tinydancer just polled her dog and her cats. YAY TRUMP!

wtf? now we are running with bullshit like Siena College in NY state as a verified pollster?

:lmao:
They do polls of NY every election. Once again you prove your ignorance.

Fuck you. They mean no more to me than diddly squat. You might as well be running a poll of York University. The poll means jack shit.

:lol:

You really don't know much about polling, do you?

Siena College has one of the highest rated and most accurate polling operations in the country. The big three "college polls" - Quinnippiac, Marist, and Siena - all have "A" ratings from 538.

You understand that they're not polls of those colleges, right?

Despite your insult I will follow up on this. It appears they only do statewide. That is not to diss anyone but until I see their PDF with their sampling especially after the mega embarrassment of Marist I'm not buying in.

Now Q I trust. PPP solid D pollster is always bang on the money and I trust them too. Well to date.

No such "mega embarrassment" of Marist actually happened, tiny.

wtf? now we are running with bullshit like Siena College in NY state as a verified pollster?

Fuck you. They mean no more to me than diddly squat. You might as well be running a poll of York University. The poll means jack shit.

Siena College has one of the highest rated and most accurate polling operations in the country. The big three "college polls" - Quinnippiac, Marist, and Siena - all have "A" ratings from 538.

Despite your insult I will follow up on this. It appears they only do statewide. That is not to diss anyone but until I see their PDF with their sampling especially after the mega embarrassment of Marist I'm not buying in.

Now Q I trust. PPP solid D pollster is always bang on the money and I trust them too. Well to date.
Why would they go out of state to poll New Yorkers? hahahaha

no place like home ..

Clinton crushing Trump 57%-27% in New York State: poll

no place like home for Trump to get the living hell beat out of him ..
I don't think that's possible.

These polls are total fantasy land.
Really? How did that line work out in 2012
it's not 2012
No...it most certainly is not. :lol: :lol: :lol:
exactly so using it is completely stupid. Trump by a frking landslide buddy.

if the poll would have included New Yorkers in Oklahoma ... viola.. different outcome!

Who gives a fuck about New York?
We know all the liberal scumbags and poster children for diversity are going to vote democrat.

NY will go to HItlery after all they don't care that she's stupid, careless and incompetent.

She's a Dem. That's all they need to know and vote for.

The pity of this is New York is a mostly conservative state. All rural. You have to take a look at the counties. I used to live just north in Ontario and I can tell you these poor souls are just driven out of their minds by the urban centers.

It's a wonderous state. It gets labelled crazy only because most don't understand that there is a whole world of really good solid New Yorkers out there outside of the cities.

By the time I got done with them on the places I visit there was.

:)

Their over sampling was pathetic.

We know all the liberal scumbags and poster children for diversity are going to vote democrat.

NY will go to HItlery after all they don't care that she's stupid, careless and incompetent.

The pity of this is New York is a mostly conservative state. All rural. You have to take a look at the counties. I used to live just north in Ontario and I can tell you these poor souls are just driven out of their minds by the urban centers.

It's a wonderous state. It gets labelled crazy only because most don't understand that there is a whole world of really good solid New Yorkers out there outside of the cities.
dude, it's just like Chicago vs Illinois population. Most of the state of Illinois is conservative and yet the population in Chicago out weighs the entire state.

if the poll would have included New Yorkers in Oklahoma ... viola.. different outcome!
Guess you've never heard of absentee ballots before. Just about every military voter that is a NY resident is living out of that state. Then there are those overseas. Shit......Half of the white folks in California are from New York.

Nope. They didn't "oversample", you just don't know what you're talking about.

This is what I do for a living, tiny.

I'd love to see true polling. PPP and Q I'm down to. I don't want to be a cheerleader in a poll. I want to know what's going on and where. These skewed polls do candidates a disservice.

I'd love to see true polling. PPP and Q I'm down to. I don't want to be a cheerleader in a poll. I want to know what's going on and where. These skewed polls do candidates a disservice.
and like i said intended to discourage voters from voting.

Ok. Lay it out for me. Because I crawled thru the numbers. By all means show me how you and or others did the poll. And there is a heads up too if I have a pollster pro D that is now a moderator on USMB.

By all means lay it out.

no place like home ..

Clinton crushing Trump 57%-27% in New York State: poll

no place like home for Trump to get the living hell beat out of him ..

it's not 2012
Gonna remind you of that statement repeatedly after 8Nov16. LOL

it's not 2012
well we're not there yet eh? I'll come back to this as well for you then. Ok?

and like i said intended to discourage voters from voting.

You know they really do. If polls show and I just went thru this up here that one candidate is so far ahead well bloody hell, the volunteers dried up, the donors dried up because of the pollsters showing that this poor candidate was sooooooooooooo far ahead.

He lost. Because of the pollsters. Everyone just thought well heck he's running away with it. Poor son of a gun.

Oh I agree. Northern NY State is mostly conservative its just that the millions in the cities determine who gets elected nationally.

it's not 2012
Not if you move to Canada.

Oh I agree. Northern NY State is mostly conservative its just that the millions in the cities determine who gets elected nationally.
just like Chicago vs the rest of the state of Illinois. If conservatives vote however, then the tide changes.

Ok. Lay it out for me. Because I crawled thru the numbers. By all means show me how you and or others did the poll. And there is a heads up too if I have a pollster pro D that is now a moderator on USMB.

By all means lay it out.

I'm not a "pollster", I'm an election consultant. I've worked for polls, though - and I have a degree in political measures.

As for why you're wrong, I laid it all out in your other thread about it. You must have missed it:

Ok, I think it's time for another Polling 101 class. You think you guys would have learned this by now, seeing as how embarrassing 2012 was.

Opinion polls are random samples. They don't stratify by party, because party identification is fluid. People change what party they "identify" with all the time, so any stratification would be counter to the random sample aspect.

Stratification of a random sample only works with constant traits - like gender, age, etc. For random sampling strata to work, each strata must be mutually exclusive and constant.

When you see the party identification breakdown, those are responses to a question on the poll, not a pre-determined party breakdown.

In other words, if more than half of the respondents say they're "left leaning", that's just more bad news for you guys, not a failure of the poll.

Forum List

Back