Was there some hope that younger voters would support Trump?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Another right wing "dream" dissipates....This poll is important not only for THIS upcoming election, but for many future ones in showing that young voters are rejecting right wing ideology.

WASHINGTON — Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton is consolidating the support of the Millennials who fueled Bernie Sanders' challenge during the primaries, a new USA TODAY/Rock the Vote Poll finds, as Republican Donald Trump heads toward the worst showing among younger voters in modern American history.

Among those under 35 years of age, the USA TODAY/Rock The Vote poll shows Hillary Clinton leading Trump, 56% to 20%. The word that USA Today actually uses is“trouncing.”

In the new survey, half of those under 35 say they identify with or lean toward the Democrats; just 20% identify with or lean toward the Republicans. Seventeen percent are independents, and another 12% either identify with another party or don't know.

Another right wing "dream" dissipates....This poll is important not only for THIS upcoming election, but for many future ones in showing that young voters are rejecting right wing ideology.

WASHINGTON — Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton is consolidating the support of the Millennials who fueled Bernie Sanders' challenge during the primaries, a new USA TODAY/Rock the Vote Poll finds, as Republican Donald Trump heads toward the worst showing among younger voters in modern American history.

Among those under 35 years of age, the USA TODAY/Rock The Vote poll shows Hillary Clinton leading Trump, 56% to 20%. The word that USA Today actually uses is“trouncing.”

In the new survey, half of those under 35 say they identify with or lean toward the Democrats; just 20% identify with or lean toward the Republicans. Seventeen percent are independents, and another 12% either identify with another party or don't know.

I would believe someone like Johnson would garner their vote before Trump does...

Either Trump haters are unsure of themselves or they're sitting on their fat asses all day long with nothing else to do.
Nearly empty vessels make the most noise.

• Banned
In other words, the two right wingers who responded to this thread are willing to openly state that an entire generation who are rejecting conservative policies, are nothing but lazy bums......

....and THEN, these same right wingers "wonder" why their tent keep getting smaller and smaller, and smaller......Go figure !

In other words, the two right wingers who responded to this thread are willing to openly state that an entire generation who are rejecting conservative policies, are nothing but lazy bums......

....and THEN, these same right wingers "wonder" why their tent keep getting smaller and smaller, and smaller......Go figure !
You are one of our most prolific posters all day long.
Are you retired?
Ripping off your boss?
A lazy assed business owner?

• Banned
You are one of our most prolific posters all day long.
Are you retired?
Ripping off your boss?
A lazy assed business owner?

Well, I'm a semi-retired, older white male who has NOT yet lost his marbles and can still recognize a charlatan like Trump and reject regressive ideologies..

No, the millenial generation is easily the laziest group of limp wristed pansies who want someone to take care of them.

Jury is out on that, considering your posts

True.....I would not want to be judged by individuals who are demographically my peers......Old white men are a dying breed of tacitly racist, misogynist, and a scared bunch when confronted with change.

No, the millenial generation is easily the laziest group of limp wristed pansies who want someone to take care of them.

"Excellent" retort.....Now THAT is the right wingers' strategy to attract additional voters to their dying breed.

Jury is out on that, considering your posts

True.....I would not want to be judged by individuals who are demographically my peers......Old white men are a dying breed of tacitly racist, misogynist, and a scared bunch when confronted with change.

Been 2 years since I qualified for Medicare.

Very possible I'm less racist, misogynist, or scared of change than you are.

Very possible I'm less racist, misogynist, or scared of change than you are.

Yeah, "possible" but unlikely until you undergo your daily enema.

Diet makes that unnecessary.

(perhaps you should get one, at least once a week)

Grandsons are as liberal as you think you are, and they're thinking twice about HIllary.

They arent' overly fond of some of Obamas shenanagins .

They have no intentions of taking advantage of their parents healthcare after they leave college, especially til the age of 26.

Talking politics at work is a pain in the ass these last couple of months. I don't want to but there will always be someone who will bring it up and you will get sucked in. What I am noticing that the people who I thought were democrat lifers are becoming tired of the same old crap. I had one tell me last week that they were switching and are just going to go ahead and vote for trump. She said It can't get any worse than it is now.

She said It can't get any worse than it is now.

That example shows how truly fucked up she must be....Is she homeless, jobless, sexually harassed, in some concentration camp, denied her rights????

The problem with many Americans is that they don't travel outside of their Burger King environs, and have NO idea of how truly good they have it.

So, she says, "it can't get any worse than it is now"??? Really?

That example shows how truly fucked up she must be....Is she homeless, jobless, sexually harassed, in some concentration camp, denied her rights????

The problem with many Americans is that they don't travel outside of their Burger King environs, and have NO idea of how truly good they have it.

She doesn't have your over inflated Portfilio.

So, for the sake of those good ol' right wingers on here....lets recap:

Trump has obliterated the support of such voters as

Latinos/Hispanics
Muslims
Sane women who want their reproductive rights to be their business
LGBT groups
Union members
...and now, the vast majority of millennials...

Sound like a "winning" strategy???

She works in our parts store room. Mostly she complained about the cost of medical insurance. Raises at work really blow too. I get a raise and it is goobled up by increases in everything else each year. California is a bitch to live in. My mortgage alone is 60% of my take home pay. I don't know how people afford to live here. I am not rich but I've looked at the stats and I am making more $ than most here. She is older single lady and I know I am way better off financially than her.

Forum List

Back