Breaking ... No, Crushing!

Who gives a fuck about New York?
We know all the liberal scumbags and poster children for diversity are going to vote democrat.

NY will go to HItlery after all they don't care that she's stupid, careless and incompetent.

She's a Dem. That's all they need to know and vote for.

BREAKING: tinydancer just polled her dog and her cats. YAY TRUMP!

wtf? now we are running with bullshit like Siena College in NY state as a verified pollster?

:lmao:
They do polls of NY every election. Once again you prove your ignorance.

Fuck you. They mean no more to me than diddly squat. You might as well be running a poll of York University. The poll means jack shit.

At least Trumps kids will vote for him.....if they are registered

wtf? now we are running with bullshit like Siena College in NY state as a verified pollster?

Fuck you. They mean no more to me than diddly squat. You might as well be running a poll of York University. The poll means jack shit.
Is that why you are always trying to unskew poll results? You spend a lot of time on something that means nothing to you.

This isn't a poll of the university, it is conducted by them like Marist, Suffolk or Quinnipiac.

At least Trumps kids will vote for him.....if they are registered
That reminds me, how New Yorkers will know who to vote for? It would be unfair and unconstitutional if it were a printed ballot only...disenfranchising the illiterate American and the Spanish speaking illegal alien people. I hope they will have pictures to identify dem candidates and repub candidates such as an ass and an elephant or something.

no place like home ..

Clinton crushing Trump 57%-27% in New York State: poll

no place like home for Trump to get the living hell beat out of him ..
hey sunshine.....NY votes blue because all those lefties in the 5 boroughs are dyed in the wool democrats.
NY is a classic case of how the Electoral College rules disenfranchise nearly half the voters in the states of New York, Pennsylvania, California, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan and Ohio.
If the rules were changed so that the EX votes were proportioned by voting precinct, the presidential races in all 50 states would actually matter.

:lol:

You really don't know much about polling, do you?

Siena College has one of the highest rated and most accurate polling operations in the country. The big three "college polls" - Quinnippiac, Marist, and Siena - all have "A" ratings from 538.

You understand that they're not polls of those colleges, right?

no place like home ..

Clinton crushing Trump 57%-27% in New York State: poll

no place like home for Trump to get the living hell beat out of him ..
hey sunshine.....NY votes blue because all those lefties in the 5 boroughs are dyed in the wool democrats.
NY is a classic case of how the Electoral College rules disenfranchise nearly half the voters in the states of New York, Pennsylvania, California, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan and Ohio.
If the rules were changed so that the EX votes were proportioned by voting precinct, the presidential races in all 50 states would actually matter.

Why would you proportion votes by voting precinct? It's one man, one vote, not one acre, one vote.

Why should 10 yahoos in Bumblefuck, NY have more electoral power than 100,000 voters in Brooklyn?

Who the hell is Sienna College pollsters?
Sienna College is a liberal arts school near Albany NY.....I would not place much stock in a poll conducted by any college or university....These polls are taken by a bunch of kids indoctrinated by their liberal professors, calling people and bugging the living shit out of them during dinner hour or in the middle of the day when people are working.
People out of work are more likely to vote democrat because those people are where their free shit comes.

Siena College has one of the highest rated and most accurate polling operations in the country. The big three "college polls" - Quinnippiac, Marist, and Siena - all have "A" ratings from 538.

what makes you think TD would have any idea she knows what shes talking about?

clueless ...

clueless ...
Clueless and drunk. You forgot about drunk.

Who the hell is Sienna College pollsters?
Sienna College is a liberal arts school near Albany NY.....I would not place much stock in a poll conducted by any college or university....These polls are taken by a bunch of kids indoctrinated by their liberal professors, calling people and bugging the living shit out of them during dinner hour or in the middle of the day when people are working.
People out of work are more likely to vote democrat because those people are where their free shit comes.
You guys don't put any stock in polls unless they show your guy winning. Then you're all in shock when your guy loses.

clueless ...
Clueless and drunk. You forgot about drunk.

beg pardon, wont happen again ..

Marist just got busted for serious over sampling. Q I trust. Siena give me a break how the hell do they figure on the national scale?

Forum List

Back