Breaking ... No, Crushing!

This is just a short lived bounce for Clinton. My crystal ball says more email leaks are on the way that will force Clinton to step down.

Shortlived? Clinton has won 20 straight national polls.
They said the same thing about Al Gore. The democrats were shocked when the exit polls were as close as they were. In due time, they yelled "CHEATERS!!!!!"
Democrat operatives tried to have the absentee ballots of overseas soldiers and officers disqualified because of some obscure technicality. They lost. Then Liberman in his infinite wisdom supported allowing the courts to decide the election. His mistake.

Who the hell is Sienna College pollsters?
Sienna College is a liberal arts school near Albany NY.....I would not place much stock in a poll conducted by any college or university....These polls are taken by a bunch of kids indoctrinated by their liberal professors, calling people and bugging the living shit out of them during dinner hour or in the middle of the day when people are working.
People out of work are more likely to vote democrat because those people are where their free shit comes.

Thanks for the heads up on this. For years on end I lived just north in Ontario but I'd never heard of this crew out of Albany.

no place like home ..

Clinton crushing Trump 57%-27% in New York State: poll

no place like home for Trump to get the living hell beat out of him ..
hey sunshine.....NY votes blue because all those lefties in the 5 boroughs are dyed in the wool democrats.
NY is a classic case of how the Electoral College rules disenfranchise nearly half the voters in the states of New York, Pennsylvania, California, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan and Ohio.
If the rules were changed so that the EX votes were proportioned by voting precinct, the presidential races in all 50 states would actually matter.

:lol:

Why would you proportion votes by voting precinct? It's one man, one vote, not one acre, one vote.

Why should 10 yahoos in Bumblefuck, NY have more electoral power than 100,000 voters in Brooklyn?
They would not have more power. The power would be equal.

No, it's equal now. One vote in Brooklyn is exactly the same as one vote in Alexandria Bay. What you're suggesting is proportioning vote by area, rather than by the number of voters - which would give extraordinary power to voters in districts with low populations.

By your logic, there should be no Electoral College Vote, just go by the popular vote.
One man one vote would mean just that. No EC....

"One man one vote" is not "my logic", it's the SCOTUS legal standard.

The state votes should not be winner take all. And in two states, Nebraska and Maine, they aren't....
Nebraska apportions its EC votes by the county count.
Maine has a provision where the EC members are autonomous.

I have no problem with proportional EC votes. But apportioning them by area is just silly.

one would think as LOVED as Trump says he is his fellow Yorksters would pull his sorry ass out of a fire, but they're pissin' on him to help put him out.

This is just a short lived bounce for Clinton. My crystal ball says more email leaks are on the way that will force Clinton to step down.

In 3 weeks
That's very impressive
Lmao!!!

Maybe they can convince everyone she's honest.

She's already won that contest:

All Mostly False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

no place like home ..

I don't think that's possible.

These polls are total fantasy land.
Really? How did that line work out in 2012
Totally different candidate.

Obama had hope & change. Hillary has lying and corruption.

I don't think they can legitimately turn the people out....
Especially black voters.
Obama also had the race card.

" don't be the only voter on the wrong side of history".

As if

BREAKING: tinydancer just polled her dog and her cats. YAY TRUMP!

wtf? now we are running with bullshit like Siena College in NY state as a verified pollster?

:lmao:
They do polls of NY every election. Once again you prove your ignorance.

Fuck you. They mean no more to me than diddly squat. You might as well be running a poll of York University. The poll means jack shit.
The "poll" in November will mean quite a bit.

wtf? now we are running with bullshit like Siena College in NY state as a verified pollster?

Fuck you. They mean no more to me than diddly squat. You might as well be running a poll of York University. The poll means jack shit.
yep, what are those numbers today?

the only reason for a poll is to stop people from voting.

In 3 weeks
That's very impressive
Lmao!!!

Yeah...her media has to trash Trump because nothing she says is believable.

Terrible situation here. You.....trying to pass yourself off as a rational person while supporting a compulsive liar and extremely unlikable candidate.

Who gives a fuck about New York?
We know all the liberal scumbags and poster children for diversity are going to vote democrat.

Apparently Trump does. Or did...

"I will win New York against Hillary Clinton. I think I’m going to win New York,” Trump declared. “And I’ll win Michigan and I’ll win Pennsylvania and of course we’re going to win Delaware, but we know that right?” The crowd cheered in response. “And I’ll win Florida,” he added.

Donald Trump: 'I Will Win New York Against Hillary Clinton' - Breitbart

That's an idiotic comment.

In 3 weeks
That's very impressive
Lmao!!!

Terrible situation here. You.....trying to pass yourself off as a rational person while supporting a compulsive liar and extremely unlikable candidate.

So you pride yourself in being openly irrational? Is that considered a plus in your country?

That's an idiotic comment.
but it's the truth.

if it wasn't why do you all keep posting threads about it? LOL :2up:

no place like home ..

I don't think that's possible.

These polls are total fantasy land.
Really? How did that line work out in 2012
it's not 2012

No, Romney was doing much better than Trump at this point in 2012.
you reply to me as if I care about this useless poll. I don't. It means absolute dick at the moment. You're masterbating and it's months away. You are the one living on a prayer my friend, not me.

In 3 weeks
That's very impressive
Lmao!!!

So you pride yourself in being openly irrational? Is that considered a plus in your country?
We both know Hillary is a liar. She cannot be honest about anything. This is a situation where if the truth about her plans becomes well known it would destroy her campaign. She is a walking contradiction. She cannot be honest and the media won't make her be honest. The advantage Trump has is no matter what you think about him, he has a connection with the people. Hillary wishes she had that connection. Why is that? Because Hillary doesn't give a shit about anybody but herself. That's why she can't connect with anyone and that is why she hides herself. This election has to be about Trump. The more we see her the less we like her.

:lol:

You really don't know much about polling, do you?

Siena College has one of the highest rated and most accurate polling operations in the country. The big three "college polls" - Quinnippiac, Marist, and Siena - all have "A" ratings from 538.

You understand that they're not polls of those colleges, right?

Despite your insult I will follow up on this. It appears they only do statewide. That is not to diss anyone but until I see their PDF with their sampling especially after the mega embarrassment of Marist I'm not buying in.

Now Q I trust. PPP solid D pollster is always bang on the money and I trust them too. Well to date.

Forum List

Back