Breaking News: UK Hacking Whistleblower Found Dead

Murdoch's company hacked the phone of a 13 year old girl who was killed. They may have deleted messages..that may have saved her life. That's not far-fetched. Then a whistle blower reporter turns up dead.

This guy is a lousy son of a bitch who meddles in the affairs of state simply because he has a great deal of money. Hey..anyone wants to put Soros in that camp...fine..he hasn't done anything quite so bad..but I for one..don't think his "voice" should be bigger then anyone elses voice because they have more cash.

It's simple. We agree that we need a government to serve administrative functions over the state. What we don't need is wealthy people choosing it for us.

Murdoch's company hacked the phone of a 13 year old girl who was killed. They may have deleted messages..that may have saved her life. That's not far-fetched. Then a whistle blower reporter turns up dead.

This guy is a lousy son of a bitch who meddles in the affairs of state simply because he has a great deal of money. Hey..anyone wants to put Soros in that camp...fine..he hasn't done anything quite so bad..but I for one..don't think his "voice" should be bigger then anyone elses voice because they have more cash.

It's simple. We agree that we need a government to serve administrative functions over the state. What we don't need is wealthy people choosing it for us.

Soros - the 35th richest person in the world.
Capitalist pig.
You should hate his guts.

Capitalist pig.

As someone that worked in the financial industry for 15 years..and owned a small business for a year..I have no trouble with Capitalism.

What I have trouble with is Corporatism and Plutocracy.

They are very different.

Corporatism is Capitalism without the competition.

I am not for that.

You?

Capitalist pig.

As someone that worked in the financial industry for 15 years..and owned a small business for a year..I have no trouble with Capitalism.

They are very different.

I am not for that.

You?

Who is "ruling by wealth?"

John Kerry?

This just keeps getting better and better.

So people being killed is "getting better and better" now?

Conservatives like when people die.

Ask Jan Brewer.

Die..and die quickly.

Actually a Democrat said that.

Alan Grayson

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW2FgGmkN38]‪Democrat Alan Grayson Claims "Republicans Want You To Die" (Shorter Version)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Capitalist pig.

They are very different.

I am not for that.

You?

Who is "ruling by wealth?"

John Kerry?

John Kerry is lobbying we go to war for ketchup? Seriously?

Would that be called the "Great Condiment Wars"?

Or the "Battle of the Burger?"

How about "Grow a Freedom Fries Garden for Ketchup!".

:lol:

Maybe that's what confused Obama..Heinz 57 spices!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

as I said when this first broke they should be hammered.

now; Q, you do know that this kind of shit has been going on for years, do you think that its because this poor girl wasn't one of the glitterati/politico or that they finally had enough that started this whole magilla?

murdoch media was not the only one to engage in this practice, but you knew that...right?

So people being killed is "getting better and better" now?

Ask Jan Brewer.

Die..and die quickly.

Alan Grayson

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW2FgGmkN38]‪Democrat Alan Grayson Claims "Republicans Want You To Die" (Shorter Version)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Yep.

Alan Grayson pointed out that was the Republican plan.

Jan Brewer implemented it.

No, she was already dead. Those messages would not have 'saved her life'. It is far fetched, because it is just not factually accurate... in short, it is a lie.

palin apologists, murdoch apologists........And they wonder why they don't have the WH......Idiots.

Ask Jan Brewer.

Die..and die quickly.

Alan Grayson

Yep.

So, in fact, you lied. Good to know.

And so did Grayson.

Hack

Oh boy...the shat just hit the fan now.

News of the World phone-hacking whistleblower found dead | Media | The Guardian

Now we have a dead reporter on our hands, whether it be suicide or murder, this thing has just gone into the stratosphere.

I wonder how Rupert will fair tomorrow.

I wonder how Putin is fairing:eusa_think:

Kewl.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAPw_xbTJzk]‪Smoke Screen defending a very large warehouse‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

On this thread? please, whats to smoke screen? your screeching idiocy and despicable statements? you should be glad.....

palin apologists, murdoch apologists........And they wonder why they don't have the WH......Idiots.

No one is 'defending' anyone or 'apologizing' for anyone. We're just slightly more accurate than the hysterical bullshit from the left.

No, she was already dead. Those messages would not have 'saved her life'. It is far fetched, because it is just not factually accurate... in short, it is a lie.

She was?

Scotland Yard disagrees..

Yep.

And so did Grayson.

Hack

Lied about what?

Jan Brewer pulled the funding on 2 previously approved medical procedures when she took office. They were already provisioned..and she pulled it.

Both people died.

I know you approve of that shit.

I don't.

Yep.

And so did Grayson.

Hack

Lied about what?

Jan Brewer pulled the funding on 2 previously approved medical procedures when she took office. They were already provisioned..and she pulled it.

Both people died.

I know you approve of that shit.

I don't.

More lies. Kewl! You really are determined to shred that credibility you once had, aren't you? :lol::lol:

Ask Jan Brewer.

Die..and die quickly.

Alan Grayson

Yep.

Bullshit. He lied and soon after he was unemployed.

This from the party that tells everyone to just take a pill. I'm quoting Obama on that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back