Breaking News: UK Hacking Whistleblower Found Dead

mudwhistle, how did the story on FOX that you just saw go? What they say exactly? How was the coverage?

Give or take, of course.

this is the samething as Palins Targets.
Yes she didnt actually mean for the woman to be shot, but it was a nasty coincidence that it happened.

As of right now samething, Now in the future could that mean it was a hit? Sure, Deaths can be easily fudged. Not really that hard to do, if you know the right people.

The timing on this is bad, regardless of who it is. Nobody can deny this, and the cops saying no foul play is meaningless seeing how they are dirty as well.

And the police captain (I think that was his title) quit. Suddenly. They have a mess over there. All because of Murdoch's paper. Murdoch = fox dont foget.

That fucking did absolutly did happen here. When word got out, she sure as hell did sidestep this.

I still cant figure you out...hack, liar, troll, what?

Of course you can't figure me out.... you lack the intellectual capacity to figure out how to turn on a tap, so you have no chance understanding that no one can claim that I 'approve of that shit' without evidence. There is no evidence, and Shallow cannot 'know' what I approve or disapprove of.

He's a liar.

You're an idiot.

Two More Arizonians Join Jan Brewer

Jan Brewer is such an extremist that she would rather see people in her own state die than betray her corporatist ideology. It is not Obamacare that has so killed two Arizonians who were waiting for organ transplants that never came. It was Brewer’s lack of care that led to their deaths.

You look so damn dumb here, its not even funny anymore. I live here and was all over this crap when it happened.

You will DEFEND ANY AND EVERY FUCKING RIGHT WING NUT THERE IS. You really do look like a fool here.

He claimed that I approve. Where is the link to my approval?

That fucking did absolutly did happen here. When word got out, she sure as hell did sidestep this.

I still cant figure you out...hack, liar, troll, what?

Of course you can't figure me out.... you lack the intellectual capacity to figure out how to turn on a tap, so you have no chance understanding that no one can claim that I 'approve of that shit' without evidence. There is no evidence, and Shallow cannot 'know' what I approve or disapprove of.

He's a liar.

You're an idiot.

Only a fool would speculate on something like this having seen such little evidence....

This is how people think these days. Speculate - and call those who disagree with you 'liar'. :lol::lol::lol: It's funny, and kind of scary.

tsk tsk

Fundamental difference. I called him a liar because he claimed he knew I would approve. He lied.

And you are still an idiot for not getting that.

Yes she didnt actually mean for the woman to be shot, but it was a nasty coincidence that it happened.

As of right now samething, Now in the future could that mean it was a hit? Sure, Deaths can be easily fudged. Not really that hard to do, if you know the right people.

The timing on this is bad, regardless of who it is. Nobody can deny this, and the cops saying no foul play is meaningless seeing how they are dirty as well.

And the police captain (I think that was his title) quit. Suddenly. They have a mess over there. All because of Murdoch's paper. Murdoch = fox dont foget.

Assistant Commissioner Yates. (number 2 of the Met Police, responsible for Counter Terrorism)

Commissioner Stephenson. (head of the Met Police)

You're welcome.

Eh, i have trouble with pinning this on Murdoch. There is no direct evidence,and i doubt you will find any.

Give it 24 hours. You'll probably have some evidence of wrong doing then.

Eh, i have trouble with pinning this on Murdoch. There is no direct evidence,and i doubt you will find any.

I tend to agree. He has enough money to pay anyone who knows too much off. Well, at least the ones that are still alive...:eusa_whistle:

So, in fact, you lied. Good to know.

And so did Grayson.

Hack

Lied about what?

Jan Brewer pulled the funding on 2 previously approved medical procedures when she took office. They were already provisioned..and she pulled it.

Both people died.

I know you approve of that shit.

I don't.

More lies. Kewl! You really are determined to shred that credibility you once had, aren't you? :lol::lol:

He's a liar.

You're an idiot.

Two More Arizonians Join Jan Brewer

Jan Brewer is such an extremist that she would rather see people in her own state die than betray her corporatist ideology. It is not Obamacare that has so killed two Arizonians who were waiting for organ transplants that never came. It was Brewer’s lack of care that led to their deaths.

You look so damn dumb here, its not even funny anymore. I live here and was all over this crap when it happened.

You will DEFEND ANY AND EVERY FUCKING RIGHT WING NUT THERE IS. You really do look like a fool here.

He claimed that I approve. Where is the link to my approval?

Then I have to apologize. You said more lies and I though you were talking about a republican causing the death of two people...Brewer did do that, but you were talking about a link to you saying something. I have to say I misunderstood and apologize.

So we are clear...a republican did cut off to surgeries and that caused the death of two people. Brewer is a horrible horrible human being. By the way, after word got out of what she did, she side stepped and put the remaining people back on the lists. She is shit.

Last edited:
What makes this BS news Tonto?

Because they think it makes a conservative news origination look ‘bad.’ A knee –jerk circling of the wagons, as it were.

Maybe he was a journalist with a conscience?

So we now know he was not a conservative.

Well played.

still waiting on foxnews.com

I guess they are doing some fact checking on this, huh?

lol...

Conservatives/Fox apologists must concede the fact that this is way out of control and their pathetic efforts to spin can do noting to contain it.

Because they think it makes a conservative news origination look ‘bad.’ A knee –jerk circling of the wagons, as it were.

Maybe he was a journalist with a conscience?

So we now know he was not a conservative.

Well played.

lol...

Conservatives/Fox apologists must concede the fact that this is way out of control and their pathetic efforts to spin can do noting to contain it.

Are you gonna concede that there is not one allegation against Fox News for any unethical behavior?

Facts:

1. A scandal emerges, implicating British police and a giant media empire in criminal acts. Said media empire had close ties to the Prime Minister of England.

2. A whistle-blower who was the main source for much of the original information in the scandal suddenly shows up dead, not long after implying he may have more damning information.

Now, I am not going to make any snap judgements here, but I will say this:

If this were, say, Andrew Breitbart, and he uncovered the same type of story that involved people close to the President, and he showed up dead...

You can be DAMN sure right-wing types would be screaming their heads off about it.

Conservative commentators would be on this story 24/7, ranting and raving about murder and conspiracy.

Are you gonna concede that there is not one allegation against Fox News for any unethical behavior?

While that is true, they're all part of the same corporation.

And the big boss man is responsible for the actions of his underlings.

Yea, he is.... but Fox News are not responsible for the actions of the other outlets. That's rational, right?

Murdoch can go to hell in a handbasket as far as I am concerned. It would be difficult for me to care less about his fate.... other than - if charges are laid, and he is tried and convicted - I'd love to see him go to prison. I'd laugh.

Yea, he is.... but Fox News are not responsible for the actions of the other outlets. That's rational, right?

Murdoch can go to hell in a handbasket as far as I am concerned. It would be difficult for me to care less about his fate.... other than - if charges are laid, and he is tried and convicted - I'd love to see him go to prison. I'd laugh.

No, I'm with you there, and someone very close to me works for another part of Murdoch's sprawling empire, and that company also has little to do with this.

But Murdoch himself is culpable for whatever did or did not happen.

And, again, I would not make any accusations about the death of this whistle-blower. I have no facts to base them on...

But it sure as hell looks mighty suspicious. :eusa_whistle:

No, I'm with you there, and someone very close to me works for another part of Murdoch's sprawling empire, and that company also has little to do with this.

But Murdoch himself is culpable for whatever did or did not happen.

And, again, I would not make any accusations about the death of this whistle-blower. I have no facts to base them on...

But it sure as hell looks mighty suspicious. :eusa_whistle:

Likewise, I have friends who work in his UK media outlets. :eusa_whistle:

Other than the local police (which is not the Met - who are clearly in some shit about this) saying that there are no suspicious circumstances, there's nothing else to go on. But, yea, my gut reaction was 'ruh oh, who killed the whistleblower'.

I suspect this is the tip of a very large iceberg.

Facts:

1. A scandal emerges, implicating British police and a giant media empire in criminal acts. Said media empire had close ties to the Prime Minister of England.

2. A whistle-blower who was the main source for much of the original information in the scandal suddenly shows up dead, not long after implying he may have more damning information.

Now, I am not going to make any snap judgements here, but I will say this:

If this were, say, Andrew Breitbart, and he uncovered the same type of story that involved people close to the President, and he showed up dead...

You can be DAMN sure right-wing types would be screaming their heads off about it.

Conservative commentators would be on this story 24/7, ranting and raving about murder and conspiracy.

:clap2:

Well played.

lol...

FBI is looking into phone hacks of 9/11 victims.

I am sure you will defend that either way.

Well played.

lol...

FBI is looking into phone hacks of 9/11 victims.

I am sure you will defend that either way.

So?

I missed the first season of this soap opera. What happened now? Who hacked what and why should I care?
The reason this story has such short legs thus far is the terminology assigned to the offense(s) under investigation. The media is calling it "phone hacking," which is a relatively amorphous term. The word "hacking" evokes images of mischievous teen-agers breaking into other's computers for the hell of it.

The proper word for what is being investigated is systematic wiretapping, which is what brought the Nixon Administration down. The major difference in this example is the scope of the illegal activity dwarfs the Nixon scandal. At this point it is believed that high-level officials in the British government and Scotland Yard are involved in a massive conspiracy to unlawfully invade the privacy of thousand if not millions of people, possibly including Americans.
Oh.

So someone at a News Corp owned tabloid wiretapped somebody in Britain who is apparently important, got caught and it's spawned a week of Anti-Rupert stories? See, I've seen so much screaming over Rupert Murdoch, Fox News and News Corp, and it had been going on for so long, I ignored that there may have actually been a real issue at the heart of it since this may be the first time ever there is substance to the screaming from the left as it is just one constant droning screech to me now.

Who knew?

Maybe I should look in to see if there's anything worth paying attention to.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back