Breaking News: UK Hacking Whistleblower Found Dead

Yea, he is.... but Fox News are not responsible for the actions of the other outlets. That's rational, right?

Murdoch can go to hell in a handbasket as far as I am concerned. It would be difficult for me to care less about his fate.... other than - if charges are laid, and he is tried and convicted - I'd love to see him go to prison. I'd laugh.

No, I'm with you there, and someone very close to me works for another part of Murdoch's sprawling empire, and that company also has little to do with this.

But Murdoch himself is culpable for whatever did or did not happen.

And, again, I would not make any accusations about the death of this whistle-blower. I have no facts to base them on...

But it sure as hell looks mighty suspicious. :eusa_whistle:

Likewise, I have friends who work in his UK media outlets. :eusa_whistle:

Other than the local police (which is not the Met - who are clearly in some shit about this) saying that there are no suspicious circumstances, there's nothing else to go on. But, yea, my gut reaction was 'ruh oh, who killed the whistleblower'.

I suspect this is the tip of a very large iceberg.

I have friend in US outlets. I use to have spook friends that pop up every so often.

My spidey sense says...this is pretty big.

No, I'm with you there, and someone very close to me works for another part of Murdoch's sprawling empire, and that company also has little to do with this.

But Murdoch himself is culpable for whatever did or did not happen.

And, again, I would not make any accusations about the death of this whistle-blower. I have no facts to base them on...

But it sure as hell looks mighty suspicious. :eusa_whistle:

Likewise, I have friends who work in his UK media outlets. :eusa_whistle:

Other than the local police (which is not the Met - who are clearly in some shit about this) saying that there are no suspicious circumstances, there's nothing else to go on. But, yea, my gut reaction was 'ruh oh, who killed the whistleblower'.

I suspect this is the tip of a very large iceberg.

I have friend in US outlets. I use to have spook friends that pop up every so often.

My spidey sense says...this is pretty big.

Are these 'spook friends the ones that told you

Murdoch's company hacked the phone of a 13 year old girl who was killed. They may have deleted messages..that may have saved her life.

If so, you need to get new ones... because that is bullshit.

Facts:

1. A scandal emerges, implicating British police and a giant media empire in criminal acts. Said media empire had close ties to the Prime Minister of England.

2. A whistle-blower who was the main source for much of the original information in the scandal suddenly shows up dead, not long after implying he may have more damning information.

Now, I am not going to make any snap judgements here, but I will say this:

If this were, say, Andrew Breitbart, and he uncovered the same type of story that involved people close to the President, and he showed up dead...

You can be DAMN sure right-wing types would be screaming their heads off about it.

Conservative commentators would be on this story 24/7, ranting and raving about murder and conspiracy.
Pull up dat my selectah! Puuuulll Uuupp!!

TwentyOneGunSalute.jpg

Brap! Brap! Brrraaaaap! Bang! Bang! BANG!!!! Brap! Brap! Brrrrrraaaaaaappp!!! Bang! BANG!!!

gunshot.gif
gunshot.gif
gunshot.gif
gunshot.gif
gunshot.gif
gunshot.gif

Last edited:
Repubs sure are level headed whenever their guy is caught in a scandal. Remember the good ol days when they speculated day in and day out about Anthony Weiner. Remember that...good times those were

Last edited:
Murdochs 'in family fallout' over crisisBiographer claims Elisabeth Murdoch's outburst was directed not just at Rebekah Brooks but also her brother James

Murdochs 'in family fallout' over crisis | Media | The Observer

TheArticle said:
Reliable sources have told the Observer the family have been having quarterly "summits" to discuss News Corp's long-term future. "The family have been getting together every quarter to discuss News Corp's legacy and what it stands for; the last meeting they had was held in Australia," said the source. "The fascinating thing now is that whatever the brand stood for earlier this year has been shot to pieces. News Corp is a world-class company in terms of how it is run and who it employs – it employs the brightest and the best throughout. Now it could be all over, if they find any evidence of hacking of 9/11 victims."
Well....you reap what you sow.

Last edited:
Repubs sure are level headed whenever their guy is caught in a scandal. Remember the good ol days when they speculated day in and day out about Anthony Weiner. Remember that...good times those were

I remember...and I remember that there was no Hero CalifnonraGurl defending either.

No superhero to the rescue when it came to someone on the Left.

This time around however.....

Tan tah dah daaahhh....!!!!

black_superman.jpg

Forum List

Back