Breaking News: UK Hacking Whistleblower Found Dead

Murdoch's company hacked the phone of a 13 year old girl who was killed. They may have deleted messages..that may have saved her life. That's not far-fetched. Then a whistle blower reporter turns up dead.

This guy is a lousy son of a bitch who meddles in the affairs of state simply because he has a great deal of money. Hey..anyone wants to put Soros in that camp...fine..he hasn't done anything quite so bad..but I for one..don't think his "voice" should be bigger then anyone elses voice because they have more cash.

It's simple. We agree that we need a government to serve administrative functions over the state. What we don't need is wealthy people choosing it for us.

No, she was already dead. Those messages would not have 'saved her life'. It is far fetched, because it is just not factually accurate... in short, it is a lie.

She was?

Scotland Yard disagrees..

No, they don't. The evidence (which came out at the trial), suggested that she died shortly after being abducted.

Oh boy...the shat just hit the fan now.

News of the World phone-hacking whistleblower found dead | Media | The Guardian

Now we have a dead reporter on our hands, whether it be suicide or murder, this thing has just gone into the stratosphere.

I wonder how Rupert will fair tomorrow.
:eusa_eh:

If this were someone dissing the Clintons turning up dead, you just know Murdoch would have claimed everywhere that the Clintons kill people.

But hey, I bet FAUX won't even air the story.

Now we have a dead reporter on our hands, whether it be suicide or murder, this thing has just gone into the stratosphere.

This just keeps getting better and better.

According to fox, just move on. Nothing to see here. Oh and somehow California Girl is going to still fucking defend this shit.

Murdoch equals shit equal fox. Period.

I'd like to keep it on the subject at hand.
Rupert Murdoch, who some say, is a bonafide criminal, and his son, who some say has been his trusted accomplice throughout this whole fiasco.

Tomorrow we'll find out what did he know and when did he know it.

What do you guys think we'll find out from the, who some say are perps?

You think the Murdochs will be forthcoming or will they clam up under questioning?

You think it will be worth it or some sort of Kabuki Theater that those on the political right in this country are so infamous for?

Wow - this thread has attracted some left-winged kooks.
Perhaps George Soros doesn't have enough entertainment on for you to watch/jerk off to.
How are those cable news ratings / Presidental approval numbers shaping up this week?

Please Obama, run on your "accomplishments" in 2012.

Should be a real crowd pleaser.
What's up with the deflections?

All this speculation about Murdoch and one suspicious death in the UK, and de facto silence on the part of the MSM regarding Obama and the hundreds killed with Gunwalker firearms.

Go figure.

This just keeps getting better and better.

According to fox, just move on. Nothing to see here. Oh and somehow California Girl is going to still fucking defend this shit.

Murdoch equals shit equal fox. Period.

Liar.

All this speculation about Murdoch and one suspicious death in the UK, and de facto silence on the part of the MSM regarding Obama and the hundreds killed with Gunwalker firearms.

Go figure.

According to the police, it was not suspicious.

So, in fact, you lied. Good to know.

And so did Grayson.

Hack

Lied about what?

Jan Brewer pulled the funding on 2 previously approved medical procedures when she took office. They were already provisioned..and she pulled it.

Both people died.

I know you approve of that shit.

I don't.

More lies. Kewl! You really are determined to shred that credibility you once had, aren't you? :lol::lol:

That fucking did absolutely did happen here. When word got out, she sure as hell did sidestep this.
AZ Governor Brewer's Death Panel Has Killed 2 in AZ - Christian Democrats of America Volunteer Network

I still cant figure you out...hack, liar, troll, what?

Two More Arizonians Join Jan Brewer’s Death Panel
Two More Arizonians Join Jan Brewer

Defend that hack.

Last edited:

If this were someone dissing the Clintons turning up dead, you just know Murdoch would have claimed everywhere that the Clintons kill people.

How much you wanna bet??????:eusa_angel:

Murdoch doesn't speak to the media as a general rule so he probably would not have claimed anything.

And Fox are covering the story.

It's not fair to speculate on this with no evidence. Obamas birth certificate on the other hand...

Go figure.

According to the police, it was not suspicious.

Got a link to back that claim up...or just more "inside information" a la CalifnornaGurl?

Hmmmmmmm.....!?!?!?!

Lied about what?

Jan Brewer pulled the funding on 2 previously approved medical procedures when she took office. They were already provisioned..and she pulled it.

Both people died.

I know you approve of that shit.

I don't.

More lies. Kewl! You really are determined to shred that credibility you once had, aren't you? :lol::lol:

That fucking did absolutly did happen here. When word got out, she sure as hell did sidestep this.

Of course you can't figure me out.... you lack the intellectual capacity to figure out how to turn on a tap, so you have no chance understanding that no one can claim that I 'approve of that shit' without evidence. There is no evidence, and Shallow cannot 'know' what I approve or disapprove of.

He's a liar.

You're an idiot.

this is the samething as Palins Targets.
Yes she didnt actually mean for the woman to be shot, but it was a nasty coincidence that it happened.

As of right now samething, Now in the future could that mean it was a hit? Sure, Deaths can be easily fudged. Not really that hard to do, if you know the right people.

The timing on this is bad, regardless of who it is. Nobody can deny this, and the cops saying no foul play is meaningless seeing how they are dirty as well.

I haven't seen any allegations about that police force. Are you lying, little PussBall?

That fucking did absolutly did happen here. When word got out, she sure as hell did sidestep this.

Of course you can't figure me out.... you lack the intellectual capacity to figure out how to turn on a tap, so you have no chance understanding that no one can claim that I 'approve of that shit' without evidence. There is no evidence, and Shallow cannot 'know' what I approve or disapprove of.

He's a liar.

You're an idiot.

Two More Arizonians Join Jan Brewer

Jan Brewer is such an extremist that she would rather see people in her own state die than betray her corporatist ideology. It is not Obamacare that has so killed two Arizonians who were waiting for organ transplants that never came. It was Brewer’s lack of care that led to their deaths.

You look so damn dumb here, its not even funny anymore. I live here and was all over this crap when it happened.

You will DEFEND ANY AND EVERY FUCKING RIGHT WING NUT THERE IS. You really do look like a fool here.

Last edited:
I think she looks like a fool all the time, because she is.

Forum List

Back