Breaking News: UK Hacking Whistleblower Found Dead

Maybe he was a journalist with a conscience?

What's that have to do with his death "not suspicious"?

Meaning, the odds that he died right after this scandal came out raises some eyebrows.

I would hope most journalists have a conscience.

I would hope that too. However, experience tells me differently.

It didn't happen 'right after the scandal came out', the scandal has been bubbling in the UK for several years... it is only 'news' to Americans.

However, perhaps - with what has happened over the past few days - with decent, hard working, experienced police officers being forced to resign over nothing more than speculation, perhaps he regretted his actions.

The officer who resigned today, AC Yates.... was Britain's top counter-terrorism officer. Britain is not as safe this evening as it was this morning.

yeah, even now there's some halfwit in the home counties trying to buy himself a baronetcy, and yates won't be there to not stop it.

gimme a break

They will dismiss anything in the name of the right wing failed ideas.

Murdoc must be incapable of any wrong doing.

He agrees with their historically failed ideas

I think you'll find he is far more interested in making money than petty politics.

Which is why he is interested in what you call petty politics.

The right wing agenda comes straight from scumbags like him who will do ANYTHING for money.

They will dismiss anything in the name of the right wing failed ideas.

Murdoc must be incapable of any wrong doing.

He agrees with their historically failed ideas

I think you'll find he is far more interested in making money than petty politics.

Which is why he is interested in what you call petty politics.

The right wing agenda comes straight from scumbags like him who will do ANYTHING for money.

And the leftwing agenda comes from scumbags like George Soros.
You're OK with that, right?

What's that have to do with his death "not suspicious"?

Meaning, the odds that he died right after this scandal came out raises some eyebrows.

I would hope most journalists have a conscience.

It didn't happen 'right after the scandal came out', the scandal has been bubbling in the UK for several years... it is only 'news' to Americans.

However, perhaps - with what has happened over the past few days - with decent, hard working, experienced police officers being forced to resign over nothing more than speculation, perhaps he regretted his actions.

The officer who resigned today, AC Yates.... was Britain's top counter-terrorism officer. Britain is not as safe this evening as it was this morning.

yeah, even now there's some halfwit in the home counties trying to buy himself a baronetcy, and yates won't be there to not stop it.

gimme a break

Buying titles isn't illegal. Just sayin'.

gimme a break

then someone should have told mycroft yates before he pissed away all that dough investigating it, huh?

just sayin

gimme a break

then someone should have told mycroft yates before he pissed away all that dough investigating it, huh?

just sayin

That's a different thing. Cash for Honors. That was illegal. But, you can buy a title perfectly legally.

just sayin

That's a different thing. Cash for Honors. That was illegal. But, you can buy a title perfectly legally.

the point being that, your melodrama notwithstanding, britain is no more nor less safe than it was with this fuckwit running the met.

top antiterrorist, my ass. :lol:

I missed the first season of this soap opera. What happened now? Who hacked what and why should I care?

just sayin

the point being that, your melodrama notwithstanding, britain is no more nor less safe than it was with this fuckwit running the met.

Which bit of "Scotland Yard's top counter-terrorism officer quits the day after his boss Sir Paul Stephenson" requires explanation?

John Yates resigns from Met police over phone-hacking scandal | UK news | The Guardian

For the record, Britain does not have the counter terrorist resources that we do.

Last edited:

Which bit of "Scotland Yard's top counter-terrorism officer quits the day after his boss Sir Paul Stephenson" requires explanation?

John Yates resigns from Met police over phone-hacking scandal | UK news | The Guardian

For the record, Britain does not have the counter terrorist resources that we do.

the bit where the head of a govt bureaucracy does any actual useful work.

now, sod off

New Topics

Forum List

Back