Breaking News: Megyn Kelly Takes Immediate Vacation At Fox News

I think it hurt Fox for their viewers to find out that they actually support the Democrats, while pretending to support the right. Kelly and Wallace were way to obvious in their attack of the Repub. front leader. She can vacate all she wants, and if she wants to locate her previous viewer base, she can tune into Newsmax.
Translation: lots of so called republicans are suckers and don't know jackshit about how TV networks function.
Fox was looking for niche in the media marketplace.
You dumbfucks were just the ticket
So you know so much about TV and how it operate politically
I think it hurt Fox for their viewers to find out that they actually support the Democrats, while pretending to support the right. Kelly and Wallace were way to obvious in their attack of the Repub. front leader. She can vacate all she wants, and if she wants to locate her previous viewer base, she can tune into Newsmax.
Translation: lots of so called republicans are suckers and don't know jackshit about how TV networks function.
Your post suggest you have a history in the television field. Please share with us your history with tv.
no point .
uh huh...

Your post suggest you have a history in the television field. Please share with us your history with tv.
no point .
uh huh...
thanks
you'd first have to understand that fox or any other network's reason for being is to draw an audience advertise to that audience ,gain viewership and most important of all, make money.
TV and politics are like the sex trade ,give the people what they want.

Last edited:

Do I really need to be a media executive to watch MSNBC tank? Or Fox cave to public pressure, or watch Kelly get her ass handed to her, while her bosses scurry to make things right with Trump?
Sometimes brain cells are all that is necessary.

Do I really need to be a media executive to watch MSNBC tank? Or Fox cave to public pressure, or watch Kelly get her ass handed to her, while her bosses scurry to make things right with Trump?
Sometimes brain cells are all that is necessary.
god you're stupid
all the shit with trump is a sham to get ratings and you are swallowing it whole.

Megyn Kelly's attack questions to Trump about his "war on women" was way out of line.

She needs to fired for being a stupid ass hateful bitch.

It was like that team from Fox was trying to prove that they could ask Republicans hard questions but went over the line by making hateful accusations in doing so. .

She lost all credibility.

She's part of the crew who've killed American Journalism. Her questions had nothing to do with real issues. She made the debate about her. She'll end up at a Communist/Progressive media outlet like CNN, NBC, CBS, and so on. She's lost a lot of loyal viewers.

Kelly is taking a vacation. This is a BOMBSHELL. Stop the presses. Sound all firebells. Interrupt all programs. Alert the President. Table all legislation. Commence immediate radio silence except for broadcasts involving Megyn.

Megyn Kelly's attack questions to Trump about his "war on women" was way out of line.

It was like that team from Fox was trying to prove that they could ask Republicans hard questions but went over the line by making hateful accusations in doing so. .

Another fucking crybaby. .
If it had been any of democrats you would be shitting yourselves with glee.

Guess that's what happens when you ask Trump questions.

Guess that's what happens when you set out to sabotage an interviewee and abandon any journalistic integrity you may have had... we expect that shit from the MSM... not Fox. Seems like they're just as bad.
When did fox get integrity? Fox viewers are consistently the most misinformed and before you yell at me about corporate liberal media, all major news is garbage, but fox is the worst. Do your own research if you want to know anything

No war on women here.

Forum List

Back