Breaking News: Megyn Kelly Takes Immediate Vacation At Fox News

Guess that's what happens when you ask Trump questions.

Guess that's what happens when you set out to sabotage an interviewee and abandon any journalistic integrity you may have had... we expect that shit from the MSM... not Fox. Seems like they're just as bad.

I think people are beating up on Megan way too much.

I think the whole Fox team fucked up the debate. Very little of it was spent discussing solutions to problems, it was more of a candidate tear down session. Save that for later. I would have prefered to hear a lot more between Rand Paul and Christie cream. That was the best part of the debate IMO.

Megans questions to Trump were irrelevant to the office. I still haven't heard much from him regarding policy.

Guess that's what happens when you ask Trump questions.

You mean like when someone asks your moonbat messiah a question?

CNN Blasts CBS News s Major Garrett for Asking Obama Tough Question - Breitbart
It was a good question and the answer was not candid. He needed Trump in there to negotiate the deal. We would have those prisoners back by now.
BullShit! that's like saying Dennis rodman is a diplomat.

I think it hurt Fox for their viewers to find out that they actually support the Democrats, while pretending to support the right. Kelly and Wallace were way to obvious in their attack of the Repub. front leader. She can vacate all she wants, and if she wants to locate her previous viewer base, she can tune into Newsmax.

What you hammerheads haven't figured out is that all of this is moot. The GOP doesn't want the White House.

It was a good question and the answer was not candid. He needed Trump in there to negotiate the deal. We would have those prisoners back by now.

You should (but probably don't) know that the U.S. is holding 12 Iranians in our prisons for pretty much the same charges as our 4 citizens in Iranian prisons.

I think it hurt Fox for their viewers to find out that they actually support the Democrats, while pretending to support the right. Kelly and Wallace were way to obvious in their attack of the Repub. front leader. She can vacate all she wants, and if she wants to locate her previous viewer base, she can tune into Newsmax.
Translation: lots of so called republicans are suckers and don't know jackshit about how TV networks function.
Fox was looking for niche in the media marketplace.
You dumbfucks were just the ticket

Translation: lots of so called republicans are suckers and don't know jackshit about how TV networks function.
So you know so much about TV and how it operate politically
Your post suggest you have a history in the television field. Please share with us your history with tv.

So you know so much about TV and how it operate politically
Your post suggest you have a history in the television field. Please share with us your history with tv.
no point .

Forum List

Back