Secret Service move sparks rumors of Trump at next GOP debate

And one last one, the moment when Trump had the courage and lucidity to go after the GOP Establishment on the Iraq War, which the previous two Democrat candidates voted for.

Most Democrat normies back in 2016 never even saw this moment or knew about it.

The testicular fortitude it took to say this back then in this setting is amazing:

Beautiful.

But Trump in the GOP Primary won't happen again in my estimation.

With what? A Philly cheese steak?
F-1QSqrXYAAfMcL.jpg

how does tweeter still control trump

world isn't a conspiracy but a hostile stand off or hot border

Last edited:
I'll preface this by immediately stating I don't see how this can possibly be true.

I mean, what's in it for Trump?

From a strategic perspective, it would make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

No matter what your political stripe - based MAGA all the way to noodle-armed Leftoid - I doubt any of us could make a compelling case otherwise at this late stage.

I mean, Xmas is around the corner, and then it's 2024 and on to Iowa, with Big T still retaining massive leads.

And yet:

Despite the article's obvious implication, I'm sincerely skeptical that even the likes of Donald J. Trump would join the debate with his Lilliputian competitors, simply to spite Megyn Kelly.

Maybe he just plans on sitting in the back with a Big Mac and a coke, while taunting Chris Christie?

I guess we'll find out soon enough.
I would imagine that secret service would scope the venue of debates inside and out because Donald Trump is very last minute, on many of his decisions and often changes his mind. It would be prudent for the Secret Service to prepare for any scenario, attending, or not attending and rallying elsewhere in the city, which is what he has been doing during the other debates....having his own rally there.

As you said, it would serve no purpose for him to attend. He is way in the lead.

But I believe that this is sponsored by Newsmax Corporation of whom Trump is buddy buddy with and is favored over FOX by him.... He could be doing it as a favor to the news corporation that has favored him....Fox and others could not get him to show up, their debate ratings low....Trump showing up, would be huge for them?

I would imagine that secret service would scope the venue of debates inside and out because Donald Trump is very last minute, on many of his decisions and often changes his mind.

Except this is the fourth GOP Primary debate, and this didn't occur prior to the first three.

Try again.

And one last one, the moment when Trump had the courage and lucidity to go after the GOP Establishment on the Iraq War, which the previous two Democrat candidates voted for.

Most Democrat normies back in 2016 never even saw this moment or knew about it.

The testicular fortitude it took to say this back then in this setting is amazing:

Beautiful.

But Trump in the GOP Primary won't happen again in my estimation.

Trump supported the invasion of Iraq on the Howard Stern show. Haven't you seen it?

Forum List

Back