Breaking news: Huntsman quits

The only reason most of these yahoos are still in the "race" is they're being bought by super pacs.

Besides, when a political satirist polls higher, what else can he do?

Huntsman was a loser from the beginning because he's too intelligent, too well educated, too "elitist" for the pubs or bags to support. The rw voters say they want stupid and that's what they'll vote for - who ever is easiest for Big Money to control and that will be be Mitt.

Interesting............the only sane person in the GOP race quits before the 3rd round.

Nice to see the teabaggers have brought "reason" to the GOP.

I saw the debates. Huntsman's quitting is a surprise I didn't know was on the table.

I rather liked what Rick Perry said about the economy being what the next administration should be thinking of and how to go about putting Americans back to work again.

I truly wish as the battle rages forth those on the R side can become decent.

Now I'm not talking about taking the gloves off. Hehehehe. I'm a "time to bring out the furniture angry amish chicken plucker chick".

BUT when Huntsman is leaving, don't be asswipe mean. This man put his heart and soul into this race.
His family was left behind as he campaigned. He put his everything into this.

I'd prefer to thank him and Bachmann and whoever else leaves now. Kudos to these good men and women who have stepped up to the plate.

Bless them all.

Well.........considering that Romney has already painted himself as a wealthy man (and it has only come at his desire to be a common man and failing badly that has exposed it), as well as the fact that most people in the country are pissed at Wall St. and big corporations, combined with Romney's record at Bain Capital, and the best candidate Obama could ever hope to run against?

Mitt Romney.

If the GOP puts him up, they're going to lose the Presidency, as well as much of the gains they've made in Congress and the Senate.

My prediction for 2012...............any takers?

Well.........considering that Romney has already painted himself as a wealthy man (and it has only come at his desire to be a common man and failing badly that has exposed it), as well as the fact that most people in the country are pissed at Wall St. and big corporations, combined with Romney's record at Bain Capital, and the best candidate Obama could ever hope to run against?

Mitt Romney.

If the GOP puts him up, they're going to lose the Presidency, as well as much of the gains they've made in Congress and the Senate.

The presidential election will either be a close Romney victory, or BHO may sweep it big if the economy improves in the US and our financial situation improves and jobs pick up.

Congress: who knows? I was completely off mark until late Sep of the last election, and I simply don't have any clear data now.

Mitt Romney.

The presidential election will either be a close Romney victory, or BHO may sweep it big if the economy improves in the US and our financial situation improves and jobs pick up.

Congress: who knows? I was completely off mark until late Sep of the last election, and I simply don't have any clear data now.
Nice to see you admit that you haven't got a fucking clue Fake Jake. You were calling for Democrats to keep the House for all of 2010. .....:cuckoo:

Nobody here takes you seriously or respects your opinion. You're a bad joke.....

Mitt Romney.

Oh this is easy. I can't wait to get back in the battle. I've figured out all the key players on all the boards, can work sub stations on all the media in every city, oh and got my seed orders taken off, have only one tv station CBC, did I mention the high of the day is minus 17 degrees celcius and have a whole batch of time on my hands.

Oh and did I mention I adore politics? And helped rise the conservatives from the dead up here by crushing and with pleasure crushing Bob and Iggy in the last elections?

Why is Rick Perry still in the race?

The pundits say that S.C. was supposed to be his since he announced there. Don't look like he'll even win that.

Losing the Social Conservative backin to Santorum has ended Perry. At this point he's the new Huntsman in that if Perry drops, no one will notice or even get a bump.

The only real question now is whether Newt can push Santorum under a bus in time to stop Mitt. Every day that passes makes stopping Mitt harder and harder.

I stand by what I said.......as well as what Ann Coulter said.........if Romney is the candidate, Obama wins the election.

Hello?

It's a no brainer. Put a helmet on. :lol:

The fear you should have in your heart young Democrat is how I am going to help Senate runners.

I love the Rands of this world telling the McCains to basically stick it where the sun don't shine.

It's time to hold the Congress and decimate the Senate with tea party conservatives. And it can be done.

:eusa_angel:

@tinydancer

I expect the real battle in 2012 to be down ticket. It'll be the House and Senate races where the Tea Party really gains ground. I don't honestly expect Romney to beat Obama, but I do expect a GOP House and Senate battling with him for the next term.

Forum List

Back