Breaking News: California Becomes First State To Ban Plastic Bags

The irony in all this is that it's the liberals that pushed plastic bags on us int he first place. I also told the clerks, "I support the loggers, I'll take paper". Libs turn everything they touch into shit.

:thup:

The old-fashioned ways are sometimes the best.
They pushed Margarine, transfats and the food pyramid on us too. Remember when milk came in glass bottles?

The irony in all this is that it's the liberals that pushed plastic bags on us int he first place. I also told the clerks, "I support the loggers, I'll take paper". Libs turn everything they touch into shit.

They pushed Margarine, transfats and the food pyramid on us too. Remember when milk came in glass bottles?
Margarine has been around for a long time. My mom told us how during the Depression they were too poor to eat butter, so they ate lard with yellow food coloring: the first margarine. When I was growing up, we couldn't afford butter either: we had it 4 times a year--Christmas, New Years, Easter and Thanksgiving. The rest of the time it was margarine.

The best diet in the world is the Mediterranean food pyramid:
mediterranean-food-pyramid.gif

Last edited:
So if the concern is about plastic bags ending up buried in landfills for millions of years and they are produced from oil that has been buried for millions of years what is the issue?
are you really this ignorant or do you practice?
You call me ignorant yet you couldn't rebut the point I made. That makes you ignorant and hypocritical.
how do you rebut nothing like you having no point.?
Another pointless loser post. What's the difference between oil under the ground and oil in another shape under the ground? Try really hard.
lol
plastic is not oil and "shape" like everything you've posted is meaningless
oil is organic
Plastic - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I remember when there wasn't too much plastic around and wondering what they would make out of it next.

I remember when there wasn't too much plastic around and wondering what they would make out of it next.
my dad worked at ford in the 60's and 70's and lost it when they started adding plastic to make the dash safer

So if the concern is about plastic bags ending up buried in landfills for millions of years and they are produced from oil that has been buried for millions of years what is the issue?
You call me ignorant yet you couldn't rebut the point I made. That makes you ignorant and hypocritical.
Another pointless loser post. What's the difference between oil under the ground and oil in another shape under the ground? Try really hard.
lol
oil is organic
Plastic is oil based.
Why must we have to tolerate you left wing extremists when you want to ruin every good, practical thing?
I say remove every bit of convenience and progress from all left wingers and see how long before they change their tune.
Hypocrites deluxe!

lol
oil is organic
Plastic is oil based.
Why must we have to tolerate you left wing extremists when you want to ruin every good, practical thing?
I say remove every bit of convenience and progress from all left wingers and see how long before they change their tune.
Hypocrites deluxe!
oil based is not the same as organic oil....
your arguments if they can be called that are pompous, self righteous, lazy.
the real test would be take convenience a progress from "conservatives" and see just how long it would take them to make a lie out of their faux creed of self reliance hard work and justice...

lol
oil is organic
Plastic is oil based.
Hypocrites deluxe!
Manufactured oil based retard.

lol
oil is organic
Plastic is oil based.
Hypocrites deluxe!

Not all plastic is made from oil.

I'm not surprised you don't know this.

Plastic made from corn:

HowStuffWorks "What is corn plastic?"

Plastic made from soy:

SOY PLASTICS: VERSATILE AND COST EFFECTIVESoy New Uses | Soy New Uses

Plastic made from sugar:

Scientists develop new plastic made from sugar that can be composted - Telegraph

The focus should be on making plastic bags or some kind of bag that nature can reclaim. Paper did that but we gotta save the trees. Maybe hemp? Smoke your bag when you get home.

The focus should be on making plastic bags or some kind of bag that nature can reclaim. Paper did that but we gotta save the trees. Maybe hemp? Smoke your bag when you get home.

Rightwingers/Republicans are misinformed about, about, about... damn near everything...

HEMP: IT'S NOT FOR SMOKING

You can wear hemp clothes. Sit on hemp furniture. Even use processed hemp fuel to [power your automobile]. But don’t try to smoke it. “It would give you a headache and that’s about it,” said David Bronner, a board member of both the California-based trade group Hemp Industries Association (HIA) and the political action committee Vote Hemp.

While you don’t get stoned from smoking hemp, the belief that you do remains the biggest misconception about the plant as proponents fight for the acceptance of hemp products.

For the record, hemp is a sister of marijuana, but comes from a different type of cannabis plant. They look almost identical in the wild, but the key difference is their level of delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana.

Buy a clue here

Rightwingers/Republicans are misinformed about, about, about... damn near everything...

There is smokable hemp last I checked. It's funny how you leftist pussies get all twisted out of shape so easily though.

There is smokable hemp last I checked. It's funny how you leftist pussies get all twisted out of shape so easily though.

-giggle-
I think you should go for it - I doubt most Republican hemp smokers will know the difference between a headache and trying to think.
Are your knotted up panties made out of hemp?

media.nl

-giggle-
I think you should go for it - I doubt most Republican hemp smokers will know the difference between a headache and trying to think.
Are your knotted up panties made out of hemp?

media.nl

You made idiotic comments, back it up with insults and fellow retards like it. That's par for the course.

If I use cotton or hemp bags, I am supporting Big Agriculture (ADM).

If I use paper, I am supporting Big Paper (Weyerhaeuser).

If I use plastic, I am supporting Big Oil (Exxon).

The only solution seems to be genetic modification to grow 12 arms. But then I would be supporting Big Med.

The only solution seems to be genetic modification to grow 12 arms. But then I would be supporting Big Med.

How about supporting Big Toy.

How about supporting Big Toy.

Big Lego? ahhhhhhh.....

EM-BB577_LEGO09_G_20140904063309.jpg

Forum List

Back