California Outlaws Plastic Bags

Why carry all of that high-end property when the taxpayers can just buy them new crap? And we can't forget the new law that allows those poor refugees to steal up to $900.00 worth of goods. All they need to do is steal a few Gucci bags. Problem solved!
Refugees don't fit the category, most of these smash and grab crowd are American-born, poorly educated and under-employed. Your typical Republican. This can be easily stopped by declaring it for what it is organized crime , similar to piracy - a threat to civilization. I believe in the old ways in dealing with people like this - extermination. But let them know that's what's going to happen if they try it.

Refugees don't fit the category, most of these smash and grab crowd are American-born, poorly educated and under-employed. Your typical Republican. This can be easily stopped by declaring it for what it is organized crime , similar to piracy - a threat to civilization. I believe in the old ways in dealing with people like this - extermination. But let them know that's what's going to happen if they try it.

Everything you say is wrong.

Starting next year the little plastic bags you put produce in will be banned. California is getting worse every year.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Some years back I was invited to tour the waste collection facilities at the city we lived in at the time. A big city.

First, I was gobsmacked by the volume of 'stuff' that flowed through them.

But another take-away was how much the whole enterprise ---management, machine operators, floor workers, drivers, etc. ---- how much they absolutely hated the plastic bags one gets at most every grocery or retail store.

First, because they were always clogging the processing and sorting machinery, the trucks including forklifts....and second, because they were so light and subject fly all over the place they made the facility extremely difficult to keep orderly.

They said the same for their open air landfill outside the city limits. Plastic 'grocery' bags made the place look extremely unkempt, despite the very tall wire fencing erected to keep the bags corralled.

So, there is that.

Funny how you guys don't think Biden had anything to do with inflation but when it goes down, all of a sudden you say Biden does have something to do with inflation.
The government instituted efforts to combat it when it occurred. Our government is pro-economy , what else would one expect. The fed is primarily responsible plus improvements were made in infrastructure by the government and private industry to combat the problem. When trump tweaked the economy unethically and created a brief but unstable economic boom it destroyed the stability in the economy that Obama-Biden created to start that uptick. Looks like it's largely been restored again.

Forum List

Back