California Outlaws Plastic Bags

only to find the laws made the problems worse. Way to go California, a state which always passes laws to stop wealth inequality, homelessness, and social injustice, only to find that everything they do makes the problems even worse. And, they want to do for the country everything they have done for California. No thanks.

What we all need is biodegradable plastic made out of corn by products.Cargill is doing that.

What is wrong with banning plastic bags?

Every year, around 500 billion plastic bags are used worldwide. 500,000,000,000. Five hundred followed by
nine zeros. That's a lot of bags. So many that over one million bags are being used every minute and they're
damaging our environment.

Three hundred million end up in the Atlantic Ocean alone.

We should change our behavior for the sake of our environment. I tend to use Reusable bags. Many times I'll tell the cashier not to give me a plastic bag. Nearly all paper bags are made from recycled paper and not virgin paper, but still, reusable bags are better.

On this issue, California is right. Ban Plastic Bags or charge for each one that a person uses like they have in Europe. Hell, there should be a nationwide ban on plastic bags.

View attachment 901232

View attachment 901233

View attachment 901235

View attachment 901236
These nay Sayers won't do anything about it until we're knee deep in the garbage , if then.

lol given the raging fires they have every year they aren't saving many.
No the dumb ass Dems screwed that up too. For millions of years nature started low intensity fires to burn off the forest floor dead material. Trees evolved to easily withstand these fires. Then Democrat idiots took over, ran around stamping out every fire nature started for decades. The dead forest material is as deep as 4 feet in some areas. Now when a fire starts it burns so white hot it kills everything in it's path including the trees.

Don't worry, the left coast has shifted to cloth grocery bags...made out of plastic cloth.
We here in Nebraska (.Republican majority state ) are increasingly using reusable plastic and / or cloth bags. Some stores even giving you discounts for doing so. The bags are conveniently sold at the check out stands. The only problem is remembering to use them. After I unpack my groceries I put the bags back in the pickup so I can't forget them.

We here in Nebraska (.Republican majority state ) are increasingly using reusable plastic and / or cloth bags. Some stores even giving you discounts for doing so. The bags are conveniently sold at the check out stands. The only problem is remembering to use them. After I unpack my groceries I put the bags back in the pickup so I can't forget them.
With the sky high Biden price of groceries, who can buy enough to even require a bag?

With the sky high Biden price of groceries, who can buy enough to even require a bag?
Actually prices have come down on most items. I bought a dozen large eggs for $1.29 the other day. I didn't buy them when they were $3.99 a dozen. You have to buy smart , use coupons and most of all buy what you need not what you want. Most ofy purchases are sale items. I usually save at least 25%. Have saved over 50% on rare occasions. FYI : Biden , like any other president , has very little control over the economy , despite claims to the contrary

only to find the laws made the problems worse. Way to go California, a state which always passes laws to stop wealth inequality, homelessness, and social injustice, only to find that everything they do makes the problems even worse. And, they want to do for the country everything they have done for California. No thanks.

"I can't use plastic bags, Mommy"! :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

MAGA!

The trees were then cut down, turned into pellets, and shipped to Europe to burn in furnaces so they can pretend it is green energy.
America has more trees today than it has had in the past hundred years. The problem is the quality of those forests. Most aren't natural , they're akin to agriculture, a MONOCULTURE. We need to stop cutting down the remaining virgin forests so they can slowly spread out again.

I lived there when they banned paper bags in favor of plastic... because save the trees...
I absolutely refuse to shop in any place that offers paper bags only. The paper bags are pretty much no good for nothing. They cannot withstand any kind of stress and forget it if it's even drizzling out.

I see Dems spilled another 8 million gallons of raw Dem shit and piss into the ocean again via their broke ass sewer systems but but but...plastic bags. Don't worry swimming was closed, you know out of fear of disease and death.
Don't forget that in California you can piss and shit anywhere you want but they want to be a green state.

Forum List

Back