California Outlaws Plastic Bags

Actually prices have come down on most items. I bought a dozen large eggs for $1.29 the other day. I didn't buy them when they were $3.99 a dozen. You have to buy smart , use coupons and most of all buy what you need not what you want. Most ofy purchases are sale items. I usually save at least 25%. Have saved over 50% on rare occasions. FYI : Biden , like any other president , has very little control over the economy , despite claims to the contrary
Overall, prices are about 20% higher than when Biden took office. Quit lying to people.

America has more trees today than it has had in the past hundred years. The problem is the quality of those forests. Most aren't natural , they're akin to agriculture, a MONOCULTURE. We need to stop cutting down the remaining virgin forests so they can slowly spread out again.

If you don't thin forests, they will surely burn completely to the ground eventually. And if you want to stop cutting down forests, you can begin by opposing democrats. Infrastructure improvements are one of the biggest drivers of deforestation and they just proudly enacted billions in it. The roads cars drive on are far harsher for the environment than the cars that drive on them regardless of how much unicorn pee they run on.

I absolutely refuse to shop in any place that offers paper bags only. The paper bags are pretty much no good for nothing. They cannot withstand any kind of stress and forget it if it's even drizzling out.

And now that schoolkids no longer use textbooks, who needs the brown paper for making book covers like we did?

If you don't thin forests, they will surely burn completely to the ground eventually. And if you want to stop cutting down forests, you can begin by opposing democrats. Infrastructure improvements are one of the biggest drivers of deforestation and they just proudly enacted billions in it. The roads cars drive on are far harsher for the environment than the cars that drive on them regardless of how much unicorn pee they run on.
Thinning yes , clear cutting no.

only to find the laws made the problems worse. Way to go California, a state which always passes laws to stop wealth inequality, homelessness, and social injustice, only to find that everything they do makes the problems even worse. And, they want to do for the country everything they have done for California. No thanks.

Gotta be honest…I couldn’t care less and say good riddance to plastic bags. I can’t stand them when going to the grocery store and you are driving home and your apples and oranges are rolling around in the back seat because they rolled out of the plastic bags.

There is a grocery store in the town I live in that still offers paper sacks, at no additional charge…and it’s WONDERFUL!!!!

I don't think anyone thinks there is anything wrong with banning plastic bags. At least I don't. I think what we're doing is mocking knee jerk reactions by governments to something that instigates quick, urgent changes because of some perceived pending calamity, only to have it come back and bite us in the ass later.
It is time for readers to get the book by George Orwell called 1984 to see predictions.

They are happening every day now.

Thinning a forest requires parts of it be clear cut. It is a lot easier to build firebreaks before the fire than during it.
Firebreaks need to be kept clear. All the undergrowth that is allowed to grow because of the clear cutting is even more combustible.

Firebreaks need to be kept clear. All the undergrowth that is allowed to grow because of the clear cutting is even more combustible.

Vegetative firebreaks can be managed and are still able to slow the fire. They don't have to be giant dirt/gravel roads.

What is wrong with banning plastic bags?

Every year, around 500 billion plastic bags are used worldwide. 500,000,000,000. Five hundred followed by
nine zeros. That's a lot of bags. So many that over one million bags are being used every minute and they're
damaging our environment.

Three hundred million end up in the Atlantic Ocean alone.

We should change our behavior for the sake of our environment. I tend to use Reusable bags. Many times I'll tell the cashier not to give me a plastic bag. Nearly all paper bags are made from recycled paper and not virgin paper, but still, reusable bags are better.

On this issue, California is right. Ban Plastic Bags or charge for each one that a person uses like they have in Europe. Hell, there should be a nationwide ban on plastic bags.

View attachment 901232

View attachment 901233

View attachment 901235

View attachment 901236

Plastic bags are required for sanitary life, bub.

But I agree they should be disposed of properly. You cannot live as we do without plastic, just as we can't live as we do without crude oil...which makes polymer plastics.

best thing.jpg

also....

has Gavin Gruesome told the homeless illegals how are they going to carry their private property?:rolleyes-41:

without plastic bags? huh?

how are they going to do it?

with paper bags? how

1707788813346.png

also....

has Gavin Gruesome told the homeless illegals how are they going to carry their private property?:rolleyes-41:

without plastic bags? huh?

how are they going to do it?

with paper bags? how

View attachment 901390
Why carry all of that high-end property when the taxpayers can just buy them new crap? And we can't forget the new law that allows those poor refugees to steal up to $900.00 worth of goods. All they need to do is steal a few Gucci bags. Problem solved!

Commiefornia should outlaw the illegal savages first....

After that they can outlaw the plastic straws and bags and all that shit.
People who call other people savages are definitely more savage.

Forum List

Back