Breaking New Trump tweet

Negotiations haven't worked. The longer we wait to use the war option the more people who will die once we implement it.

Or not.

I tell you what, there needs to be a plan in place to bomb the NK artillery into oblivion instantly, or at least as quickly as possible.

I tell you what, there needs to be a plan in place to bomb the NK artillery into oblivion instantly, or at least as quickly as possible.

The problem is there are thousands of them, and they're dug into the side of a mountain's north face. Which means they can't be attacked from the south. So our aircraft would have to fly deep into N. Korea in order to attack them.

"It’s not who is right that’s important, it’s what is right. Keep the peace. When you’re a peacemaker, you’re blessed." - Wonderful Rex Tillerson

North Korea's Simple But Deadly Artillery Holds Seoul And U.S. Hostage | HuffPost

Burrowed into hard granite mountain faces and protected behind blast doors, 15,000 North Korean cannons and rocket launchers are aimed at the glass skyscrapers, traffic-choked highways and blocks of apartment buildings 35 miles away in Seoul ― and the U.S. military bases beyond.

“These perfectly positioned offensive artillery firing positions are virtually impenetrable, extremely difficult to take out by counterfire,” said retired Army Maj. Gen. Robert H. Scales. “The terrain greatly favors the North, this arc of south-facing granite mountainsides just over the [Demilitarized Zone], in a position to pummel Seoul for weeks on end.” This leaves South Korea and the U.S. “with very little real capability to respond.”

North Korea's Simple But Deadly Artillery Holds Seoul And U.S. Hostage | HuffPost

Burrowed into hard granite mountain faces and protected behind blast doors, 15,000 North Korean cannons and rocket launchers are aimed at the glass skyscrapers, traffic-choked highways and blocks of apartment buildings 35 miles away in Seoul ― and the U.S. military bases beyond.

“These perfectly positioned offensive artillery firing positions are virtually impenetrable, extremely difficult to take out by counterfire,” said retired Army Maj. Gen. Robert H. Scales. “The terrain greatly favors the North, this arc of south-facing granite mountainsides just over the [Demilitarized Zone], in a position to pummel Seoul for weeks on end.” This leaves South Korea and the U.S. “with very little real capability to respond.”

We have options. Bunker-busters, MOABs, Nukes.

Bonus! That's not a population area with a bunch of civilians.

Not against 15,000 hardened targets.

“These perfectly positioned offensive artillery firing positions are virtually impenetrable," said retired Army Maj. Gen. Robert H. Scales

Negotiations haven't worked. The longer we wait to use the war option the more people who will die once we implement it.

Or not.

I think I saw something like that on a video game. Or was it a cartoon?

Last edited:

Not against 15,000 hardened targets.

“These perfectly positioned offensive artillery firing positions are virtually impenetrable," said retired Army Maj. Gen. Robert H. Scales

Whatever dude.

You know what? There was this cuban kid born in America, and his mom wanted to be American so bad, she named him Ooess Maieel.

U.S. Mail.

UK guy. No, the UK does not have weapons like the US does. You guys have been getting "socialized" since the 60s, nobody wanted to stop it, and now your freaking island country is going to be overrun by sand niggas from the middle east. You're done. Thank progressive policy makers for that.

You just better hope the US comes to native Englander's rescue when the muzzies start their jihad.

You guys don't have guns, and have not been taught how to fight.

Last edited:
He is wasting his time.

We need to end all trade with China immediately and completely, until the Korean Peninsula is united under a constitutional government.

Also, fund Japan's military rebuild.

Undercutting your Sec. of State in his duties. Trump just keeps getting more craptastic by the day.

He's not undercutting Tillerson. Reuters is full of this news now: what's going on is good-cop/bad-cop, according to other news.

I love it. We're going to have to go to war with NoKo: people do realize that, right?

"It’s not who is right that’s important, it’s what is right. Keep the peace. When you’re a peacemaker, you’re blessed." - Wonderful Rex Tillerson

Undermining his SOS, go figure. Who needs secretaries when you have twitter? Not very much a successful person if he cannot delegate and it seems he cannot.

He's not undercutting Tillerson. Reuters is full of this news now: what's going on is good-cop/bad-cop, according to other news.

I love it. We're going to have to go to war with NoKo: people do realize that, right?
That's what some pundit is hopefully guessing, that they're playing good cop bad cop. I doubt if Trump is up to that. This is highly disappointing on our President's part, but I TOLD YOU THIS SHIT WOULD HAPPEN. I'm not surprised. And yes, he probably will get us into a war with NoKo.

Forum List

Back