Breaking New Trump tweet

In general he is right. Negotiating with dictators is generally a waste of time, especially when he's been so emboldened and supported by China for so long.

Kim has to be very serious and possibly lose face with his people by standing down in the face of his demise. Though, he would easily turn it around as a win for his great leadership if they abandoned their pursuit of a nuclear arsenal. It is really his only hope at this point. His desire to show how advanced their nuclear program is might end up being a massive miscalculation. Trumps administration is not made up of political hacks and librarians. North Korea and China (yes, China encouraged this to take attention away from the trade battle, without realising that Trump is far more unpredictable than they imagined) made a grave mistake by poking the bear post-Obama.

No one is playing the fool... Kim jong is pushing to see how far he can get until he finds a hot head behind the wheel..
All you need to do is insult Trump personally to get the crazy train going.

The world is in trouble when there's a crazy insecure megalomaniac leader, who now has nuclear weapons and ICBM's at his fingertips threatening the world with nuclear Armageddon.

And that was just because of the 2016 election.

Now we have to worry about the nut job in North Korea too.

We "negotiated" with those idiots for decades and where are we now? They have nothing to "negotiate" with.

Stand down or get knocked down.

/negotiations
Gramps talking to them is better than starting a war Trump is a moron UNDOING Tillersons good work ,,but we already knew that
Talk is cheap. How much longer do you want to play the fool for these nuts around the world?

How long have we been in 'discussions' with NK?

Since Ike drew the red line at the 38th parallel?

Did they start with Clinton, Bush, Obama?

Did the last three achieve anything, other than assisting NK in improving their nuclear program by sitting at a negotiation table?

Now, NK has nukes, and they like showing off their willingness to use them.

Negotiation seems to have failed

Negotiations haven't worked. The longer we wait to use the war option the more people who will die once we implement it.

stupid bitch Republicans cant get past suicide bombs and maniac bus drivers running over people, and they want to start a NUCLEAR WAR ?

brillant .. :haha:

Did the last three achieve anything, other than assisting NK in improving their nuclear program by sitting at a negotiation table?

Actually negotiations in 1994 succeeded. It put north korea decades from making a nuclear weapon. They haven't been able to make enough enriched uranium to make a bomb. And if the framework was intact, that would have extended that another decade.

We "negotiated" with those idiots for decades and where are we now? They have nothing to "negotiate" with.

/negotiations

So you're ready to start the nuclear war now?

Football teams rush the passer for a reason. Sacks are nice, but the main reason
is to force the QB to throw the ball when the defense wants him to
throw it, not when he wants to throw it.

You want to negotiate with these people so they can have the time
to become a credible Nuke Power, or do we want to him them now,
when we hold all the aces?

There is no negotiating with this guy. It's either he sustains all the damage
or we and him suffer mutual damage.

Which one do you want dipshit?

Negotiations haven't worked. The longer we wait to use the war option the more people who will die once we implement it.

Or by not using the war option, we save all those millions of lives.

No one is playing the fool... Kim jong is pushing to see how far he can get until he finds a hot head behind the wheel..
All you need to do is insult Trump personally to get the crazy train going.

The world is in trouble when there's a crazy insecure megalomaniac leader, who now has nuclear weapons and ICBM's at his fingertips threatening the world with nuclear Armageddon.

And that was just because of the 2016 election.

Now we have to worry about the nut job in North Korea too.

The scary part is that Kim Ding Dong didn't have rockets that could reach anything so you could ignore him..Now he does..

/negotiations
Gramps talking to them is better than starting a war Trump is a moron UNDOING Tillersons good work ,,but we already knew that
Talk is cheap. How much longer do you want to play the fool for these nuts around the world?

Tillerson was just starting them again You'd rather a war like these other nitwit republicans?? I already know the answer

USMB nutbags and Trombies think we will destroy NK without losing any American lives and without also destroying our allies.

We have a nuclear arsenal. Who are we to dictate whether a sovereign nation has one or not? The only moral way to prevent NK from developing their
nuclear capabilities is through negotiations whereby they agree.

If you nuts ever stop being so damned short-sighted and arrogant, I may have to kill myself in disbelief.

/negotiations

Tillerson was just starting them again You'd rather a war like these other nitwit republicans?? I already know the answer

I'd rather not see a war ed.

But with Un, and his father before him, there has been little doubt in my mind one is coming.

Clinton negotiated, NK got stronger

Bush negotiated, NK got stronger

Obama negotiated, NK got stronger.

How much stronger do you want them to get?

Telling Tillerson don't waste time negotiating with little rocket man We'll do what we have to do
Is there one republican here with a brain in their head that can't realize what this pos is doing to America??
So I guess you are in favor of lying down and rolling over and sending the pig some money? I guess you love the nothingness of Obama's and Clinton's strategy? Don't criticize Trump when it was your two clowns that got us into this mess in the first place....

/negotiations

But with Un, and his father before him, there has been little doubt in my mind one is coming.

For me it's less about their strength and more about their insane positions & statements they've held over the years.

/negotiations

Very True

The missile fired in North Korea's latest test may have landed in the Sea of Japan but it proves the nuclear-armed country has weaponry that could "basically put all of the United States within range".

How far can North Korea's missiles reach?

Telling Tillerson don't waste time negotiating with little rocket man We'll do what we have to do
Is there one republican here with a brain in their head that can't realize what this pos is doing to America??
So I guess you are in favor of lying down and rolling over and sending the pig some money? I guess you love the nothingness of Obama's and Clinton's strategy? Don't criticize Trump when it was your two clowns that got us into this mess in the first place....

Lying down is not what this is about at all.. it is about giving attention is giving power to the Nut Job.

but since the bombs are now reaching the US we have to take things seriously

/negotiations

IMHO Un like Trump is all mouth He would never dare attack us knowing the nuke power we have would destroy NK and then we have China to think about Who will they stand with Tillerson gave it his best shot Trump is destroying the good tillerson did

/negotiations

Stronger? By what metric. And are we not also striving to be stronger?

It is clear that you think we have a right to tell a sovereign nation that they cannot defend themselves. Arrogance.

Forum List

Back