Breaking New Trump tweet

He's not undercutting Tillerson. Reuters is full of this news now: what's going on is good-cop/bad-cop, according to other news.

I love it. We're going to have to go to war with NoKo: people do realize that, right?
War with NK was only a foregone conclusion after a diplomatic retard like Trump started driving the bus. Funny how that happened. The war profiteers must be coming in their pants over all this.

stupid bitch Republicans cant get past suicide bombs and maniac bus drivers running over people, and they want to start a NUCLEAR WAR ?

What war? We could take out nk in a skinny minute.
brillant .. :haha:

Nuclear wars are winnable, like WWII, when you're the only one with a bomb. Just like gun fights.

Seriously, carpet nukes just N. of the "demilitarized" zone are an option. Conventional would be my preference.

Then you send the boys in with radios and laser pointers. ;)

He's not undercutting Tillerson. Reuters is full of this news now: what's going on is good-cop/bad-cop, according to other news.

I love it. We're going to have to go to war with NoKo: people do realize that, right?
"what's going on is good-cop/bad-cop"

Haha, you are a damn fool if you believe Trump has any strategy. No, Trump is merely vomiting the first thought that fizzles into existence in his colon.

That's what some pundit is hopefully guessing, that they're playing good cop bad cop. I doubt if Trump is up to that. This is highly disappointing on our President's part, but I TOLD YOU THIS SHIT WOULD HAPPEN. I'm not surprised. And yes, he probably will get us into a war with NoKo.

I think he's doing a great job talking "Little Rocket Man's" language. Wow, that must have come as a surprise, for Kim to get worse back than Kim has been spouting off!

I'm thinking Trump will wait till we ..."need" a war, when there is significant civil unrest, political disorder. I could be wrong and NoKo starts it, however. Usually it's a ship, of course: Remember the Maine, Tonkin Gulf. Could be an airplane; that's what the Chinese tried on with G.W. Bush.

I'm reading books about NoKo frantically, as it seems inevitable to me, and I think it would logically involve Iran, too --- same type of menacing, after all. In general, people mean what they say and if they say they want to destroy all Americans, best to take them out. What I'm wondering is whether such a war would come to involve Russia ----- Putin seems to worry about that because he's been urgently telling the U.S. and NoKo to cool it.

There is going to be war, but Trump and company will let Kim make the first move and his last.

stupid bitch Republicans cant get past suicide bombs and maniac bus drivers running over people, and they want to start a NUCLEAR WAR ?

Nuclear wars are winnable, like WWII, when you're the only one with a bomb. Just like gun fights.

Seriously, carpet nukes just N. of the "demilitarized" zone are an option. Conventional would be my preference.

Trump on the Puerto Rico disaster,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,""WATCH THIS DRIVE""

That's what some pundit is hopefully guessing, that they're playing good cop bad cop. I doubt if Trump is up to that. This is highly disappointing on our President's part, but I TOLD YOU THIS SHIT WOULD HAPPEN. I'm not surprised. And yes, he probably will get us into a war with NoKo.

I think he's doing a great job talking "Little Rocket Man's" language. Wow, that must have come as a surprise, for Kim to get worse back than Kim has been spouting off!

I'm thinking Trump will wait till we ..."need" a war, when there is significant civil unrest, political disorder. I could be wrong and NoKo starts it, however. Usually it's a ship, of course: Remember the Maine, Tonkin Gulf. Could be an airplane; that's what the Chinese tried on with G.W. Bush.

I'm reading books about NoKo frantically, as it seems inevitable to me, and I think it would logically involve Iran, too --- same type of menacing, after all. In general, people mean what they say and if they say they want to destroy all Americans, best to take them out. What I'm wondering is whether such a war would come to involve Russia ----- Putin seems to worry about that because he's been urgently telling the U.S. and NoKo to cool it.
Our president trading insults with a piss-ant like Kim elevates Kim and diminishes the US presidency. These men are not equals that they can talk like that to each other. Our president should treat NK with a level of aloofness that is totally immune to their idle threats and personal attacks. In the grand scheme they barely deserve to be noticed.

^See this shit right here.

You stupid fucking dumbass.

Trump didn't have to run to be president.
It was necessary to stop the bullshit that's been going on.
He realized that and realized he was capable of doing something about it.
I thank the man for stepping up and trying to get it done the real way.
Meanwhile, you're just campaigning to be a slave.

You're a dipshit. Happy Sunday.

Nukes that close to Seoul? A good wind would make the place look like Chernobyl

Talk is cheap. How much longer do you want to play the fool for these nuts around the world?

State department vacancies means there's nobody to do the talking.

Who exactly is missing?

Trump administration still riddled with key vacancies

The vacancies are particularly widespread at the State Department, where more than two dozen assistant secretary and undersecretary positions remain without a nominee. The openings have triggered alarm among Democrats, given Trump's tough talk about North Korea.

Trump doesn't need to replace all of those people. Just imagine how much we are saving in salaries for people we do not need.

Talk is cheap. How much longer do you want to play the fool for these nuts around the world?

State department vacancies means there's nobody to do the talking.

Who exactly is missing?

Trump administration still riddled with key vacancies

The vacancies are particularly widespread at the State Department, where more than two dozen assistant secretary and undersecretary positions remain without a nominee. The openings have triggered alarm among Democrats, given Trump's tough talk about North Korea.

Trump doesn't need to replace all of those people. Just imagine how much we are saving in salaries for people we do not need.

To channel waltky: "Granny sez dat's right!"

How many South Koreans and Japanese will dies from the fallout?

What about our troops stationed in South Korea?

Apparently you missed the "conventional would be better" part of my post.

How many will die when Kim gives the "go ahead and fire" to the artillery there? Hmm?

Fuck off.

^See this shit right here.

You stupid fucking dumbass.

Trump didn't have to run to be president.
It was necessary to stop the bullshit that's been going on.
He realized that and realized he was capable of doing something about it.
I thank the man for stepping up and trying to get it done the real way.
Meanwhile, you're just campaigning to be a slave.

You're a dipshit. Happy Sunday.
Nice drive m'boy

Our president trading insults with a piss-ant like Kim elevates Kim and diminishes the US presidency. These men are not equals that they can talk like that to each other. Our president should treat NK with a level of aloofness that is totally immune to their idle threats and personal attacks. In the grand scheme they barely deserve to be noticed.

I don't agree.....I think it's an inspired fake-out. And you have to admit, behaving de haut en bas has plainly failed, administration after administration, for decades! Besides, I don't agree also that the NoKos "barely deserve to be noticed": they think they can win. It's clear from the triumphantal tone, the laughing, the cheering they do that, simply, they think they can win. Same thing with the Kaiser before WWI, the same tone from Hitler and Tojo. They think they can win, and they are delighted to be going to war and winning.

Maybe they'll be wrong, but I think it will be a hard war: the EMP stuff all the preppers believe in is possible, maybe. And the cyber attacks. And their missiles coming one after the other, so fast: we only had two when we bombed Japan, after all. I think NoKo is in a lot better shape than the propaganda we've been subjected to admits. The movies have it more likely: Olympus is Down and Red Dawn II both showed a highly capable war-making NoKo, and I agree, that's very possible.

Most countries suppose (always) that if they hit a couple places, take out Los Angeles and San Fran, for instance, we'll fold. Negotiate a treaty. Honolulu would work, the Japs thought. This isn't Trump's fault: it's been building for a long time and now here it is, a war ready to go off.

We "negotiated" with those idiots for decades and where are we now? They have nothing to "negotiate" with.

Stand down or get knocked down.

/negotiations
Gramps talking to them is better than starting a war Trump is a moron UNDOING Tillersons good work ,,but we already knew that

No one is playing the fool... Kim jong is pushing to see how far he can get until he finds a hot head behind the wheel..
All you need to do is insult Trump personally to get the crazy train going.

A good position to be in. Meet me in public and talk shit and see where it gets us...
The US needs to be respected by those willing to push the boundaries & do wrong not taunted by these psychopaths. I have absolutely no problem with Trumps foreign policy so far. There was a lot Obama did that I supported as well so don't even try calling me partisan. When Trump does something like giving Iran plane loads of cash or drawing red lines he then runs from or trades a bunch of terrorists for a traitor I'll be front and center to call him on it.

Telling Tillerson don't waste time negotiating with little rocket man We'll do what we have to do
Is there one republican here with a brain in their head that can't realize what this pos is doing to America??

I'm not a Republican, but I'll play

He is making America Great Again !

That is what he's doing

-Geaux

We "negotiated" with those idiots for decades and where are we now? They have nothing to "negotiate" with.

Stand down or get knocked down.

/negotiations
Gramps talking to them is better than starting a war Trump is a moron UNDOING Tillersons good work ,,but we already knew that

No one is playing the fool... Kim jong is pushing to see how far he can get until he finds a hot head behind the wheel..
All you need to do is insult Trump personally to get the crazy train going.

A good position to be in. Meet me in public and talk shit and see where it gets us...
The US needs to be respected by those willing to push the boundaries & do wrong not taunted by these psychopaths. I have absolutely no problem with Trumps foreign policy so far. There was a lot Obama did that I supported as well so don't even try calling me partisan. When Trump does something like giving Iran plane loads of cash or drawing red lines he then runs from or trades a bunch of terrorists for a traitor I'll be front and center to call him on it.

Obama should be hung for that. That's being a traitor right there.

Apparently you missed the "conventional would be better" part of my post.

How many will die when Kim gives the "go ahead and fire" to the artillery there? Hmm?

Fuck off.

I was addressing what you said.

How do you think conventional is going to work? Are we going to put our entire conventional bomber force on Guam with B-52s and B-1s dropping iron bombs?

Forum List

Back