Breaking New Trump tweet

everyone knows theres no peace talks with NK .. Trump's running his mouth to get his simpleton drones lathered up and patting him on the ass.

There were back channel talks with NK officials Admiral Please don't let the bile escape from your mouth until you know the truth,,,,US is in DIRECT talks with NK

World War 3, here we come...

for those who don't know, "Rocket Man" is Trump's nickname for Kim Jong Un.

We "negotiated" with those idiots for decades and where are we now? They have nothing to "negotiate" with.

Stand down or get knocked down.

/negotiations

So you're ready to start the nuclear war now?

Football teams rush the passer for a reason. Sacks are nice, but the main reason
is to force the QB to throw the ball when the defense wants him to
throw it, not when he wants to throw it.

You want to negotiate with these people so they can have the time
to become a credible Nuke Power, or do we want to him them now,
when we hold all the aces?

There is no negotiating with this guy. It's either he sustains all the damage
or we and him suffer mutual damage.

Which one do you want dipshit?

That is exactly what the purpose of my question was. Are we ready to force him to set off the war right now, instead of a later date, or would it be worthwhile to try a couple other things first? Considering Kim's ego, and Trump's, our current rout is doing everything possible to make him start a nuclear war as soon as possible. I'm pretty sure the country doesn't want to start a nuclear war this week. I know I don't want to.

Talk is cheap. How much longer do you want to play the fool for these nuts around the world?

How long have we been in 'discussions' with NK?

Since Ike drew the red line at the 38th parallel?

Did they start with Clinton, Bush, Obama?

Did the last three achieve anything, other than assisting NK in improving their nuclear program by sitting at a negotiation table?

Now, NK has nukes, and they like showing off their willingness to use them.

Negotiation seems to have failed
Tillerson was just starting them again You'd rather a war like these other nitwit republicans?? I already know the answer

I'd rather not see a war ed.

But with Un, and his father before him, there has been little doubt in my mind one is coming.

Clinton negotiated, NK got stronger

Bush negotiated, NK got stronger

Obama negotiated, NK got stronger.

How much stronger do you want them to get?
For me it's less about their strength and more about their insane positions & statements they've held over the years.

Man....you are willing to be goaded into a war over words?
It is not placed upon me to declare war or peace. That is what we have elected officials for. If you want a different tone to be put forth win the next election.

whoever wins the next election wont use twitter to stir up shit 24/7.

DLETcoKW4AA1wZF.jpg

We "negotiated" with those idiots for decades and where are we now? They have nothing to "negotiate" with.

Stand down or get knocked down.

/negotiations

So you're ready to start the nuclear war now?

Football teams rush the passer for a reason. Sacks are nice, but the main reason
is to force the QB to throw the ball when the defense wants him to
throw it, not when he wants to throw it.

You want to negotiate with these people so they can have the time
to become a credible Nuke Power, or do we want to him them now,
when we hold all the aces?

There is no negotiating with this guy. It's either he sustains all the damage
or we and him suffer mutual damage.

Which one do you want dipshit?

That is exactly what the purpose of my question was. Are we ready to force him to set off the war right now, instead of a later date, or would it be worthwhile to try a couple other things first? Considering Kim's ego, and Trump's, our current rout is doing everything possible to make him start a nuclear war as soon as possible. I'm pretty sure the country doesn't want to start a nuclear war this week. I know I don't want to.
Republicans welcome it ,,,,,,,,,,,,as long as it's not theirs or loved ones blood being shed

Tillerson was just starting them again You'd rather a war like these other nitwit republicans?? I already know the answer

But with Un, and his father before him, there has been little doubt in my mind one is coming.

Stronger? By what metric. And are we not also striving to be stronger?

It is clear that you think we have a right to tell a sovereign nation that they cannot defend themselves. Arrogance.

Defend themselves?

Being on the offensive, threatening attack, is not defense

Who did they attack?

We threatened to attack them. To destroy them.

Be serious, please.

Un building up his program so missles could reach Guam, and the West coast isn't a threat to be taken seriously?

No.more than that of Russia, Pakistan, Israel, India, China.......and so on. If having the capability is an actionable threat to us, we've got some attacking to do.

How long have we been in 'discussions' with NK?

Since Ike drew the red line at the 38th parallel?

Did they start with Clinton, Bush, Obama?

Did the last three achieve anything, other than assisting NK in improving their nuclear program by sitting at a negotiation table?

Now, NK has nukes, and they like showing off their willingness to use them.

Negotiation seems to have failed

For me it's less about their strength and more about their insane positions & statements they've held over the years.

It is not placed upon me to declare war or peace. That is what we have elected officials for. If you want a different tone to be put forth win the next election.

Derp. Derp.

World War 3, here we come...

for those who don't know, "Rocket Man" is Trump's nickname for Kim Jong Un.
Need the link. This is interesting.

you don't believe me?

here you go: USA Today:
Trump: Rex Tillerson is wasting his time negotiating with 'Little Rocket Man'
Thank you, and no, it's not because I didn't believe you. I had not heard about it, even though I did watch the news this a.m.

Talk is cheap. How much longer do you want to play the fool for these nuts around the world?

State department vacancies means there's nobody to do the talking.

Who exactly is missing?

Trump administration still riddled with key vacancies

The vacancies are particularly widespread at the State Department, where more than two dozen assistant secretary and undersecretary positions remain without a nominee. The openings have triggered alarm among Democrats, given Trump's tough talk about North Korea.

Derp. Derp.
You speak it fluently

Forum List

Back