Breaking New Trump tweet

Wow. Republicans now openly calling to reignite the Korean war. After Trump's election my money was on Iran, but looks like the first war Trump wants to start is with NK. Go figure.
He starts without NK starting first we may have china to deal with too

Gramps talking to them is better than starting a war Trump is a moron UNDOING Tillersons good work ,,but we already knew that
Talk is cheap. How much longer do you want to play the fool for these nuts around the world?

How long have we been in 'discussions' with NK?

Since Ike drew the red line at the 38th parallel?

Did they start with Clinton, Bush, Obama?

Did the last three achieve anything, other than assisting NK in improving their nuclear program by sitting at a negotiation table?

Now, NK has nukes, and they like showing off their willingness to use them.

Negotiation seems to have failed
Tillerson was just starting them again You'd rather a war like these other nitwit republicans?? I already know the answer

I'd rather not see a war ed.

But with Un, and his father before him, there has been little doubt in my mind one is coming.

Clinton negotiated, NK got stronger

Bush negotiated, NK got stronger

Obama negotiated, NK got stronger.

How much stronger do you want them to get?
For me it's less about their strength and more about their insane positions & statements they've held over the years.

Man....you are willing to be goaded into a war over words?

We "negotiated" with those idiots for decades and where are we now? They have nothing to "negotiate" with.

Stand down or get knocked down.

/negotiations
Gramps talking to them is better than starting a war Trump is a moron UNDOING Tillersons good work ,,but we already knew that

How much longer do you want to talk?

5 more missile tests?
1 or 2 more bomb tests?

You do realize, that should we attack North Korea, that they more than likely would nuke South Korea and Japan for starters. And you do know, that the US has 80,000 troops in both countries. Also million of innocent civilians
So your OK with the troop and civilian collateral?

Lying down is not what this is about at all.. it is about giving attention is giving power to the Nut Job.

but since the bombs are now reaching the US we have to take things seriously
That nut job in NK should never have taken his fathers seat. We with the help of the UN should have forced his removal and we should have pushed China to step in and select a new government for NK years ago. There are big powers with high dollar interest in keeping the status quo in both north and south Korea...Trump is saying no more...no more American tax dollars are going to go down that drain. But you want to keep things like they are now? You don't want to rid the world of this threat? Obama sure didn't...ever ask yourself why that is?

Talk is cheap. How much longer do you want to play the fool for these nuts around the world?

Did the last three achieve anything, other than assisting NK in improving their nuclear program by sitting at a negotiation table?

Tillerson was just starting them again You'd rather a war like these other nitwit republicans?? I already know the answer

But with Un, and his father before him, there has been little doubt in my mind one is coming.

IMHO Un like Trump is all mouth He would never dare attack us knowing the nuke power we have would destroy NK and then we have China to think about Who will they stand with Tillerson gave it his best shot Trump is destroying the good tillerson did

right...

that's the reason for all the missle tests...

he's just trying to scare us.

What happens when one of his tests doesn't make it over Japan, and lands in country?

200.gif

Stronger? By what metric. And are we not also striving to be stronger?

It is clear that you think we have a right to tell a sovereign nation that they cannot defend themselves. Arrogance.

Defend themselves?

Being on the offensive, threatening attack, is not defense

Telling Tillerson don't waste time negotiating with little rocket man We'll do what we have to do
Is there one republican here with a brain in their head that can't realize what this pos is doing to America??

Tillerson is NOT talking to North Korea and never has. We have no diplomatic relations with North Korea.

What Trump says is perfectly legitimate. I am sure Tillerson will still be talking to the Chinese.

Lying down is not what this is about at all.. it is about giving attention is giving power to the Nut Job.

That nut job in NK should never have taken his fathers seat. We with the help of the UN should have forced his removal and we should have pushed China to step in and select a new government for NK years ago. There are big powers with high dollar interest in keeping the status quo in both north and south Korea...Trump is saying no more...no more American tax dollars are going to go down that drain. But you want to keep things like they are now? You don't want to rid the world of this threat? Obama sure didn't...ever ask yourself why that is?

They are not a UN member state.

It is clear that you think we have a right to tell a sovereign nation that they cannot defend themselves. Arrogance.

Defend themselves?

Who did they attack?

We threatened to attack them. To destroy them.

Be serious, please.

AMAZING Not ONE republican thinks that trump is a complete AH for ducking talks with NK .....Trump IS the swamp and republicans swamp creatures

Defend themselves?

Who did they attack?

We threatened to attack them. To destroy them.

Be serious, please.

Un building up his program so missles could reach Guam, and the West coast isn't a threat to be taken seriously?

AMAZING Not ONE republican thinks that trump is a complete AH for ducking talks with NK .....Trump IS the swamp and republicans swamp creatures

Ducking talks?

There are no "talks".

Seriously, you should wait until you graduate from middle school before engaging adults in conversation on these topics.

if there's no talks then why would Trump say forget about talking ?

They are not a UN member state
So? Maybe a new leader backed by China will want to be....This has to stop but there are people getting filthy rich by this stalemate....hell the arms dealers alone are getting filthy rich off of this...I would think a good card carrying liberal democrat would want that stopped immediately...but I guess it's more important for your side to point a finger of discontent at Trump...that kind of thinking and decision making is exactly why you lost in 2016. Politics over substance...

="Rambunctious, post: 18260220, member: 22275"]

The UN?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

They are not a UN member state
So? Maybe a new leader backed by China will want to be....This has to stop but there are people getting filthy rich by this stalemate....hell the arms dealers alone are getting filthy rich off of this...I would think a good card carrying liberal democrat would want that stopped immediately...but I guess it's more important for your side to point a finger of discontent at Trump...that kind of thinking and decision making is exactly why you lost in 2016. Politics over substance...

What arms dealers?

Do you have any clue as to what you are prattling on about? No one else does!

Ducking talks?

There are no "talks".

Seriously, you should wait until you graduate from middle school before engaging adults in conversation on these topics.
Admiral You've been demoted You are now seaman 3rd class

Forum List

Back