Breaking: Hillary Offered Plea Bargain Deal By DOJ

First of all......for the crowd.

"Lock her up!"
"Lock her up!"

There, does that make you feel better.

Not the first classless act of our Tin Horn President's Administration, would not be the last.
200.webp

Dipshits who scream "Fake news!" at reports of the sun rising in the east, and snarl over "anonymous sources" just fell for a fake news story about an unnamed Clinton attorney.

Color me surprised...
ah shit man there is so much cry of fake news that mostly all we have today. thanks to MSM

Let us know the second Hillary takes this fantasy plea bargain, mm-kay rubes? :lol:

I really need to update my Fool Me A Thousand Times topic. The parroting tards have added a few dozen more hoaxes to their idiot tally since I wrote it.

Always the same pattern. A real story comes out about a Trump person and a counter BS story emerges shortly after.

Mueller appointed, then the fake DWS special counsel story.

Manafort's home raided, then the fake DOJ offers plea deal story.

It's a recurring tactic that you dopes fall for every time. :laugh2:

Before the Justice Department can offer a deal, you have to have been charged with a crime.

To suggest that they wouldn't prosecute her on pay for play on the Clinton Foundation shows that it's "fake news" because the Clinton Foundation has filed audited Financial Statements with the IRS and any illicit payments and sweetheart deals would be exposed by the auditors prior to filing.

Every time Trump is getting bad press, a new fake story about Clinton makes the rounds on the "alt right" media.

It's become so obvious that only Trumpanzees are falling for them.
Not true. Read the article - they address that.
The article? The one that admits real news organizations wouldn't print their bs?
Lmao
why would the fake news stations of the MSM print this, goes against their standards.

Because it would be real news. This is only being carried by the rw bottom feeders.

doj offers clinton a plea deal - Google Search

Before the Justice Department can offer a deal, you have to have been charged with a crime.

To suggest that they wouldn't prosecute her on pay for play on the Clinton Foundation shows that it's "fake news" because the Clinton Foundation has filed audited Financial Statements with the IRS and any illicit payments and sweetheart deals would be exposed by the auditors prior to filing.

Every time Trump is getting bad press, a new fake story about Clinton makes the rounds on the "alt right" media.

The article? The one that admits real news organizations wouldn't print their bs?
Lmao
why would the fake news stations of the MSM print this, goes against their standards.

Because it would be real news. This is only being carried by the rw bottom feeders.

you think CNN and MSNBC is real news? really? make me laugh.

Oh,,, you tell people to "read the article".
Yet when you are presented with facts from a much more accredited resource, you refuse to "read the article"! Which is exactly what you did with me a few days ago.
Wow Jeremiah, I remember when you were a much better poster, who wouldn't pull the crap you do now.
Are you backsliding away from your previous Christian commitment to honesty and not being hypocrite. I'd say, "yes".

Last edited:

Lmao

Do you honestly believe this story?

"The Justice Department has reopened the investigation of Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified material on her private email system while she was Secretary of State, and is considering offering her a plea bargain if she will agree to plead guilty to charges of breaking the law, according to a Clinton attorney,"

REPORT: Justice Department Has Offered Hillary A Plea Deal

Talk about a nothing-burger. The last paragraph of your "breaking" news:
"The Clinton attorney cautioned that normally a plea is offered by a prosecutor only upon arraignment, and Hillary has not yet been charged with any crime.""
You roll over and sit, too? LMAO

Remember: It was the National Enquirer who broke the story about John Edwards. The reason you liberals are so uninformed is that you only accept something as truth, if the leftist media reports it. Which they usually shy away from until everyone else is covering it.
Exactly.

So I need to ask a serious question... Why would this be considered a win against Clinton? It's no different than Comey saying she was very negligent but there was no intent so therefor she shouldn't be charged. All this would do is have her admit that she was negligent, and she would go unpunished... it's the same outcome.

shhh ....

alt right and phony news sites don't know that and the nutters are having a lot of fun with the Alternative Facts.

:uhoh3:

Oh,,, you tell people to "read the article".
Yet when you are presented with facts from a much more accredited resource, you refuse to "read the article"! Which is exactly what you did with me a few days ago.
Wow Jeremiah, I remember when you were a much better poster, who would pull the crap you do know.
Are you backsliding away from your previous Christian commitment to honesty and not being hypocrite. I'd say, "yes".
Excuse me, but I responded on that thread having read all 7 pages of Politifact - and answered point for point through much of it. I also included an apology to you for not having read your link earlier. I read it that very night - 7 pages - and also looked at Clinton's and Obama's scores. Go look.

"The Justice Department has reopened the investigation of Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified material on her private email system while she was Secretary of State, and is considering offering her a plea bargain if she will agree to plead guilty to charges of breaking the law, according to a Clinton attorney,"

REPORT: Justice Department Has Offered Hillary A Plea Deal
And then she said "piss off" and that was the end of it.

Lmao

Do you honestly believe this story?
I need other sources. but I don't count on MSM I'd look at The Hill. Right now they aren't reporting this. I will wait until tomorrow.

First of all......for the crowd.

"Lock her up!"
"Lock her up!"

There, does that make you feel better.

Not the first classless act of our Tin Horn President's Administration, would not be the last.
200.webp

Aww, you sad they didn't even try to lock her up bro?
Me? why? she will get there eventually. I have no doubt. I love how you and your sniffling follows the stories around though. seemed fitting.

Forum List

Back