Breaking: Hillary Offered Plea Bargain Deal By DOJ

If this is true , No Fucking plea deals...drop the hammer on her sorry POS ass, then get Huma, Loretta Lynch, Podesta and Bill.

Get your "LOCK HER UP" signs ready..............LOL

"The Justice Department has reopened the investigation of Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified material on her private email system while she was Secretary of State, and is considering offering her a plea bargain if she will agree to plead guilty to charges of breaking the law, according to a Clinton attorney,"

REPORT: Justice Department Has Offered Hillary A Plea Deal
No plea...lock her up.

So I need to ask a serious question... Why would this be considered a win against Clinton? It's no different than Comey saying she was very negligent but there was no intent so therefor she shouldn't be charged. All this would do is have her admit that she was negligent, and she would go unpunished... it's the same outcome.
I agree, it has virtually no consequences for her. It's a gift. She should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Yet she's never been charged with a crime, indicted or convicted of anything. Yet you bottom feeders chant LOCK HER UP, at the same time Michael Flynn was on stage committing treason.
Mueller is now pursuing obstruction of justice charges against Trump. Funny he admitted being guilty live on TV.
Imagine supporting someone this stupid!

Last edited:
So I need to ask a serious question... Why would this be considered a win against Clinton? It's no different than Comey saying she was very negligent but there was no intent so therefor she shouldn't be charged. All this would do is have her admit that she was negligent, and she would go unpunished... it's the same outcome.
I agree, it has virtually no consequences for her. It's a gift. She should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Yet she's never been charged with a crime, indicted or convicted of anything. Yet you bottoms chant LOCK HER UP, at the same time Michael Flynn was on stage committing treason.
Mueller is now pursuing obstruction of justice charges against Trump. Funny he admitted being guilty live on TV.

Only because the Justice system was defective under Obama. Any decent FBI head worth his salt would have thrown Hillary under the jail and threw away the key.

Maybe her and the Comrade, the head of the Crime family can share cell? Just a matter of time until the hammer comes down on the orange clown.

Yet she's never been charged with a crime, indicted or convicted of anything. Yet you bottom feeders chant LOCK HER UP, at the same time Michael Flynn was on stage committing treason.
Puhleeze. You have no idea what Mewler is pursuing. FLynn has not committed treason. At worst he failed to file some necessary paperwork.

It's amazing how you snowflakes confuse your masturbatory fantasies with reality.

Last edited:
Puhleeze. You have no idea what Mewler is pursuing. FLynn and has not committed treason. At worst he failed to file some necessary paperwork.

It's amazing how you snowflakes confuse your masturbatory fantasies with reality.

Yeah, Mueller hired all the money laundering and racketeering attorneys cause they need the work...

Breaking: Hillary Offered Plea Bargain Deal By DOJ
BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR FOURTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

Let's keep this fake news thread bumped..
The DEPLORABLES don't even know how they've been kicked in the ass once again.
J Galt's finest hour.
Roflmao

50% of republicans think Trump won the popular vote.
75% think Hillary is already in jail.
Lol

First of all......for the crowd.

"Lock her up!"
"Lock her up!"

There, does that make you feel better.

Not the first classless act of our Tin Horn President's Administration, would not be the last.
200.webp

Aww, you sad they didn't even try to lock her up bro?
Me? why? she will get there eventually. I have no doubt. I love how you and your sniffling follows the stories around though. seemed fitting.

17 investigations, most done by, for and at the behest of Republican Party IRS investigations, publically posted audited financial reports, FBI investigations - no witnesses, nobody flipped on her, no evidence, no charges.

Republicans are like an ugly woman buying a hat. She still thinks that the next hat will be the one. Trey Gowdy was going to lead Republicans to the promised land with the 7th Benghazi investigation.

Either there's nothing to find or the FBI, CIA, US Congress and Senate, the IRS (at the behest of Judicial Watch) did a "pay for play" investigation.

Unlike Trump, who hasn't contributed to his own charity for 10 years, the Clintons donated many of their speaking fees to the Foundation, and took no salary for their work. They were donating much of their own earnings to the Foundation, and openly published both lists of donors, as well as projects run by the Foundation and its staff.

First of all......for the crowd.

"Lock her up!"
"Lock her up!"

There, does that make you feel better.

Not the first classless act of our Tin Horn President's Administration, would not be the last.
200.webp

Aww, you sad they didn't even try to lock her up bro?
Me? why? she will get there eventually. I have no doubt. I love how you and your sniffling follows the stories around though. seemed fitting.

17 investigations, most done by, for and at the behest of Republican Party IRS investigations, publically posted audited financial reports, FBI investigations - no witnesses, nobody flipped on her, no evidence, no charges.

Republicans are like an ugly woman buying a hat. She still thinks that the next hat will be the one. Trey Gowdy was going to lead Republicans to the promised land with the 7th Benghazi investigation.

Either there's nothing to find or the FBI, CIA, US Congress and Senate, the IRS (at the behest of Judicial Watch) did a "pay for play" investigation.

Unlike Trump, who hasn't contributed to his own charity for 10 years, the Clintons donated many of their speaking fees to the Foundation, and took no salary for their work. They were donating much of their own earnings to the Foundation, and openly published both lists of donors, as well as projects run by the Foundation and its staff.
Stop... you're making too much sense and doing it with humor too. You rock Dragon Lady.

Puhleeze. You have no idea what Mewler is pursuing. FLynn and has not committed treason. At worst he failed to file some necessary paperwork.

Start with the "no knock" search warrant aginst Paul Manifort (Trump campaign chief)

Yet she's never been charged with a crime, indicted or convicted of anything. Yet you bottoms chant LOCK HER UP, at the same time Michael Flynn was on stage committing treason.

Only because the Justice system was defective under Obama. Any decent FBI head worth his salt would have thrown Hillary under the jail and threw away the key.

17 congressional/senate investigations, one special prosecutor, investigations by the IRS into allegations of pay for play, because Judicial Watch complained.

Republicans having been making shit up about the Clintons since before Bill was President, and then getting taxpayers to pay for the smear job "investigations" finding nothing, and pretending they're guilty anyway. They go on to making up something else that's false.

And then Republicans complain that all these investigations prove she's guilty of something. It's the very definition of insanity these endless Clinton investigations.

and then getting taxpayers to pay for the smear job "investigations" finding nothing, and pretending they're guilty anyway. They go on to making up something else that's false.

It's even worse. Bill Clinton was impeached, charged with obstruction of justice, and perjury, and found "not guilty" of the charges.

17 congressional/senate investigations, one special prosecutor, investigations by the IRS into allegations of pay for play, because Judicial Watch complained.

Republicans having been making shit up about the Clintons since before Bill was President, and then getting taxpayers to pay for the smear job "investigations" finding nothing, and pretending they're guilty anyway. They go on to making up something else that's false.

And then Republicans complain that all these investigations prove she's guilty of something. It's the very definition of insanity these endless Clinton investigations.

Trust me. A Hollywood scriptwriter couldn't make up some of the shit the Clintons have gotten away with.

Forum List

Back