Breaking: Hillary Offered Plea Bargain Deal By DOJ

So I need to ask a serious question... Why would this be considered a win against Clinton? It's no different than Comey saying she was very negligent but there was no intent so therefor she shouldn't be charged. All this would do is have her admit that she was negligent, and she would go unpunished... it's the same outcome.
I agree, it has virtually no consequences for her. It's a gift. She should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

"The Justice Department has reopened the investigation of Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified material on her private email system while she was Secretary of State, and is considering offering her a plea bargain if she will agree to plead guilty to charges of breaking the law, according to a Clinton attorney,"

REPORT: Justice Department Has Offered Hillary A Plea Deal
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

That is so sweeeeeeeet!

Now if they can get her to testify against the rest of her criminal gang.
This trump whore believes ANYTHING.
Like that commercial" Mikey will eat anything."
I haven't commented on whether I think it's true. I await confirmation for that. However, it would be sweet if it was.

Before the Justice Department can offer a deal, you have to have been charged with a crime.

To suggest that they wouldn't prosecute her on pay for play on the Clinton Foundation shows that it's "fake news" because the Clinton Foundation has filed audited Financial Statements with the IRS and any illicit payments and sweetheart deals would be exposed by the auditors prior to filing.

Every time Trump is getting bad press, a new fake story about Clinton makes the rounds on the "alt right" media.

It's become so obvious that only Trumpanzees are falling for them.
Not true. Read the article - they address that.
The article? The one that admits real news organizations wouldn't print their bs?
Lmao
why would the fake news stations of the MSM print this, goes against their standards.

"The Justice Department has reopened the investigation of Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified material on her private email system while she was Secretary of State, and is considering offering her a plea bargain if she will agree to plead guilty to charges of breaking the law, according to a Clinton attorney,"

Talk about a nothing-burger. The last paragraph of your "breaking" news:
"The Clinton attorney cautioned that normally a plea is offered by a prosecutor only upon arraignment, and Hillary has not yet been charged with any crime.""
You roll over and sit, too? LMAO

Steve McGarrett is famous for this type of bullshit.
BREAKING NEWS always ends up as a limp dick non story.

This one is, too. It's funny that these sheeple of Trump's claim there's no crimes committed and yet the investigation of Hillary has been going on for how long now? And nothing. Do I think she's innocent? Nope, I think she probably is guilty as charged. But it's up to the prosecution (Republicans) to make their case and they are a bunch of limp dicks obviously.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

That is so sweeeeeeeet!

Now if they can get her to testify against the rest of her criminal gang.
"I want to bleev it so it must be true!"

All the tards falling for this hoax are the same parroting rubes who cry "Fake news!" at reports of the sun rising in the east.

"The Clinton attorney cautioned that normally a plea is offered by a prosecutor only upon arraignment, and Hillary has not yet been charged with any crime.""

Remember: It was the National Enquirer who broke the story about John Edwards. The reason you liberals are so uninformed is that you only accept something as truth, if the leftist media reports it. Which they usually shy away from until everyone else is covering it.

Remember: It was the National Enquirer who broke the story about John Edwards. The reason you liberals are so uninformed is that you only accept something as truth, if the leftist media reports it. Which they usually shy away from until everyone else is covering it.
Remember: You tards have fallen for hundreds, if not thousands, of these hoaxes.

Fool Me A Thousand Times

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Oh Dear, Hillary is going to take plea, an admission of guilt.

Remember: It was the National Enquirer who broke the story about John Edwards.
I guess that means Bigfoot is real and the lunar landings were a hoax!

Jesus, can you get any more stupid?

Oh Dear, Hillary is going to take plea, an admission of guilt.

See, I have said over and over again that you righties won't read past a headline. Go to the article, lazy ass and scroll to the end. I"m making it easy for you.

THIS...IS...JEOPARDY!

..."Sorry, Bob. The correct response is, 'What is the name of Clinton's attorney?'"

First of all......for the crowd.

"Lock her up!"
"Lock her up!"

There, does that make you feel better.

Not the first classless act of our Tin Horn President's Administration, would not be the last.

Dipshits who scream "Fake news!" at reports of the sun rising in the east, and snarl over "anonymous sources" just fell for a fake news story about an unnamed Clinton attorney.

Color me surprised...

Forum List

Back