BREAKING: E-mails Show Lois Lerner Intentionally Sought to Hide Information from Cong

It's time to send in an IT Forensics team to do an investigation. The emails are there, somewhere.

I think Lois Lerner is going to make a deal.. her ass is cooked.. I think she will sing like a canary..

Right now these moronic liberals are standing up for her- taking her side.. LMAO Watch.. the moment she turns.. they will try to destroy her and impugn her testimony.. Liberals are sooooo easy and pathetic.
Put her in the orange jumpsuit then squeeze her until the juices come out! :lol:

Yes, most cowardly criminals talk when they know they're going away for a long time. She should be arrested immediately.
You really do live in that Ayn Rand Fantasyland. If they had anything to charge her with, they already would have.

Put her in the orange jumpsuit then squeeze her until the juices come out! :lol:

Yes, most cowardly criminals talk when they know they're going away for a long time. She should be arrested immediately.
You really do live in that Ayn Rand Fantasyland. If they had anything to charge her with, they already would have.

Who would have? Holder's Justice Dept? The same one that appointed an Obama contributor to oversee the investigation? Gimmeabreak!

It's time to send in an IT Forensics team to do an investigation. The emails are there, somewhere.

I agree. They're gonna turn up somewhere.

(There was this great big snow ball that made it all the way to.....)

Put out a $1 million reward out for the first hacker to find the emails!
Sure thing, we want hackers in the IRS? Boy are you too stupid for words.

On the other hand we could ask the Chinese, since they are already in there undoubtedly and their money paid for it.

http://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Lerner-email-use-2.pdf

Standard Email Practice. Don't put in what you don't want published. That is nothing like Hiding Information from Congress, which is another right-wing lie.

And get a real source next time.

Too bad your link doesn't say that.. :lol:

My link shows her whole damn email, which isn't anything like a smoking gun since it is standard practice. There is no there there, as usual.

I read the entire email too and there really isn't much there.

But GumSlinger thinks that it's a big story because Fox Noise is now going to report it, and probably with great fervor and hype, sort of like they have done relentlessly with that other dead horse, Benghazi. Notice how quiet that's gotten since there's been an arrest...

I don't understand why conservatives aren't cheering her on then since this is the kind of thing Ollie North became famous for doing. Of course, he lied to Congress too. Maybe that's what Lois needs to do before conservatives will herald her as their new hero(ine).

She has already been found in contempt of Congress.

If Boehner had a pair residing in his pants, he would send out the Sergeant-at-Arms to frog march her narrow butt into the hoosegow!

Oh the proof is there. Don't worry about that part.

I'm not worried because you obviously have nothing, and I wouldn't be worried if you did.

If they found a Youtube video of Lerner on the phone with Obama discussing how to suppress Tea Party groups you'd say the same thing.

Nope, but that sure seems like what you morons are looking for because you think it must be there somewhere, when nothing even remotely like that happened.

If Boehner had a pair residing in his pants, he would send out the Sergeant-at-Arms to frog march her narrow butt into the hoosegow!

Contempt of a GOP run House?

:eusa_boohoo:

He won't because he knows should that happen then they would have to have something on her, and they have nothing.

I agree. They're gonna turn up somewhere.

(There was this great big snow ball that made it all the way to.....)

What this story needs is a whistle blower. And since everybody is terrified of the IRS and its frightening wield of power on a single individual, that's not likely to happen.

And since no Tea Bagger 501(c)(4) app was denied, there's still not much there there.

Forum List

Back