You Want to Understand Black Americans’ Solidarity With Palestine?

White Jews in America have a racism problem now and we don't have to support the Israeli government. What that government has done is wrong. And let me break this off in your Jewish behind right now. When Hitler was murdering Jews and white American Gentiles didn't want Jews around, blacks stood with Jews. I am sick and fng tired of whites always tying to tell me how damn grateful I am supposed to be or how I am supposed to support some corrupt bs because some white group supposedly did something for blacks. Jews were also slumlords owning properties blacks lived in. Jews also over charged blacks for goods in their stores that were located in the blcak community. Then you have Jews like Donald Sterling, racist. So don't come here with that you need to support the bullshit Netanyahu has done to other human beings that even Jews in his country don't like. I am all in support with the citizens of Israel who do not support this right wing government. You don't know a damn thing about King but one sentance he spoke in one speech. I know what Jews have and have not done and I'm certain the NAACP ain't going to miss your little 20 dollar annual membership.

There are black Jews in America facing racism from white Jews. So don't come here trying to lecture me about anything.
Calm down Dopey. Don't get a stroke. We need you here to give us laughs.

How quickly some people forget ... or were never taught.

Edit, although I'd agree if someone thought the Isreal of 1976 ceased to exist sometime while Sharon was still alive ...
I don't know who you are talking to but:

Calm down Dopey. Don't get a stroke. We need you here to give us laughs.
I laugh at you. Your ignorance is amazing. Those like you act as if blacks don't know histiry. And the history between blacks and Jews ain't the one you recited. Just like there were some white Gentiles who were abolitionists, there were some Jews that fought with blacks for civil rights and other white jews who went along with Jim Crow and all the associated benefits. Names were changed so as not to give away the fact they were Jewish. So...

I don't know who you are talking to but:

That's unfortunate because Jewish southerners were important to the civil rights movement.

That's unfortunate because Jewish southerners were important to the civil rights movement.
Jewsh southerners also owned slaves. So what is unfortunate is the one sided story you're trying to force on me. Some white Jews helped in Civil Rights and some white Jews did not.

Now this narrative from whites telling us how we should be grateful to whites for correcting a mistake they made or for correcting a wrong needs to stop. Are whites grateful to some Musims for helping to stop terrorism? And what would you say if some Muslims were constantly telling you how greateful you should be for their help in fighting terrorism? So let's stop this.

Jewsh southerners also owned slaves. So what is unfortunate is the one sided story you're trying to force on me. Some white Jews helped in Civil Rights and some white Jews did not.

Now this narrative from whites telling us how we should be grateful to whites for correcting a mistake they made or for correcting a wrong needs to stop. Are whites grateful to some Musims for helping to stop terrorism? And what would you say if some Muslims were constantly telling you how greateful you should be for their help in fighting terrorism? So let's stop this.

This was BLM's response to the Hamas atrocities:

1712681039256.png

Forum List

Back