BREAKING: E-mails Show Lois Lerner Intentionally Sought to Hide Information from Cong

http://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Lerner-email-use-2.pdf

Standard Email Practice. Don't put in what you don't want published. That is nothing like Hiding Information from Congress, which is another right-wing lie.

And get a real source next time.

Too bad your link doesn't say that.. :lol:

My link shows her whole damn email, which isn't anything like a smoking gun since it is standard practice.

imagine if she had told people that what they post of facebook might come back to bite them - that'd be high treason!

The morons posting in this thread are the same goons who melted down insisting the video was to blame for Benghazi .. No one believes anything any of you say.. every word out of your mouths is a lie... Once Republicans gain the Senate.. no stopping the this train..

Orange Jumpsuit time. It's the only way we'll ever get the truth. And fit Eric Holder with his as well.

Orange Jumpsuit time. It's the only way we'll ever get the truth. And fit Eric Holder with his as well.

I think Lois Lerner is going to make a deal.. her ass is cooked.. I think she will sing like a canary..

Right now these moronic liberals are standing up for her- taking her side.. LMAO Watch.. the moment she turns.. they will try to destroy her and impugn her testimony.. Liberals are sooooo easy and pathetic.

"Republican lawmakers remain skeptical about IRS claims that Lerner lost her own email records after a hard-drive crash in 2011."

and in other news Republicans were behind the whack-a-doodle-doo idea that the Clintons murdered Vince Foster

Allen West? This the same guy who says he has a higher security clearance than the President/CinC? :eek:
Allen West hasn't a damn thing to do with the content of Lois Lerner's communication. It is fact. Now wish to discuss the content rather than obfuscate?

Last edited:
President GW Bush was also leery of emails :eek:

I guess Republicans think everyone is like them. It's called projection: The Bush White House email controversy surfaced in 2007, during the controversy involving the dismissal of eight U.S. attorneys.

Investigations with missing emails
House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform

The House Oversight committee in an interim staff report, released on June 18, 2007:[20]

At least eighty-eight Republican National Committee email accounts were granted to senior Bush administration officials, not "just a handful" as previously reported by the White House spokesperson Dana Perino in March 2007. Her estimate was later revised to "about fifty." Officials with accounts included: Karl Rove, the President’s senior advisor; Andrew Card, the former White House Chief of Staff; Ken Mehlman, the former White House Director of Political Affairs; and many other officials in the Office of Political Affairs, the Office of Communications, and the Office of the Vice President.

The RNC has 140,216 emails sent or received by Karl Rove. Over half of these emails (75,374) were sent to or received from individuals using official ".gov" email accounts. Other users of RNC email accounts include former Director of Political Affairs Sara Taylor (66,018 emails) and Deputy Director of Political Affairs Scott Jennings (35,198 emails). These email accounts were used by White House officials for official purposes, such as communicating with federal agencies about federal appointments and policies.

Of the 88 White House officials who received RNC email accounts, the RNC has preserved no emails for 51 officials.

There is evidence that the Office of White House Counsel under Alberto Gonzales may have known that White House officials were using RNC email accounts for official business, but took no action to preserve these presidential records.

The evidence obtained by the Committee indicates that White House officials used their RNC email accounts in a manner that circumvented these requirements. At this point in the investigation, it is not possible to determine precisely how many presidential records may have been destroyed by the RNC. Given the heavy reliance by White House officials on RNC email accounts, the high rank of the White House officials involved, and the large quantity of missing emails, the potential violation of the Presidential Records Act may be extensive.

Last edited:
Only the threat of long-term prison time will reveal the truth on this. Lerner along with Holder, should be arrested. They're criminals.

And all the villagers came running, but alas, it was another cry of "Wolfe"

Last edited by a moderator:

I think Lois Lerner is going to make a deal.. her ass is cooked.. I think she will sing like a canary..

Right now these moronic liberals are standing up for her- taking her side.. LMAO Watch.. the moment she turns.. they will try to destroy her and impugn her testimony.. Liberals are sooooo easy and pathetic.
Put her in the orange jumpsuit then squeeze her until the juices come out! :lol:

You still have a fundamental problem. Who is going to prosecute her? IN the normal course these things are sent over to Justice for prosecution. We see how that has worked out so far. No reason to expect different this time.
If they dont appoint a special prosecutor then it will go nowhere.

Put her in the orange jumpsuit then squeeze her until the juices come out! :lol:

Yes, most cowardly criminals talk when they know they're going away for a long time. She should be arrested immediately.

Forum List

Back