BREAKING: E-mails Show Lois Lerner Intentionally Sought to Hide Information from Cong

From the article:
I had a question today about OCS [Microsoft Office Communications Server]. I was cautioning folks about email and how we have several occasions where Congress has asked for emails and there has been an electronic search for responsive emails – so we need to be cautious about what we say in emails. Someone asked if OCS conversations were also searchable – I don’t know, but told them I would get back to them. Do you know?
Read more at BREAKING: E-mails Show Lois Lerner Intentionally Sought to Hide Information from Congress (VIDEO) - Allen West Republic

Got her.. dead to rights.

From the article:
I had a question today about OCS [Microsoft Office Communications Server]. I was cautioning folks about email and how we have several occasions where Congress has asked for emails and there has been an electronic search for responsive emails – so we need to be cautious about what we say in emails. Someone asked if OCS conversations were also searchable – I don’t know, but told them I would get back to them. Do you know?
Read more at BREAKING: E-mails Show Lois Lerner Intentionally Sought to Hide Information from Congress (VIDEO) - Allen West Republic

Got her.. dead to rights.

given congress's (read issa's) propensity for witch hunts, i'd be cautious too.

Also from the link:

In e-mails withheld from the Committee until only last week, Lerner was apparently concerned that IRS conversations taking place within the agency’s instant messenger program could end up in the hands of Congress along with requested e-mails. An IRS technology employees responded that “OCS messages are not set to automatically save” but cautioned that “parties involved in an OCS conversation can copy and save the contents of the conversation to an email or file.” Lerner responded, “Perfect.”

Look at the liberals run to defend obstruction of justice..

They will happily defend these assholes as they set up their death camps hoping to be some of the guards.

I believe that to be absolutely true.. These leftists hold loyalty to themselves, that's it..everyone else must be destroyed , slandered.. Today several began making threads slandering the entire town of Murietta.. They are unhinged.

Allen West? This the same guy who says he has a higher security clearance than the President/CinC? :eek:

Shut up Stoopid with the typical liberal question the source.. It's being reported by Fox also dummy.. try again.. What excuse are you going to use next?

http://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Lerner-email-use-2.pdf

Standard Email Practice. Don't put in what you don't want published. That is nothing like Hiding Information from Congress, which is another right-wing lie.

And get a real source next time.

Too bad your link doesn't say that.. :lol:

My link shows her whole damn email, which isn't anything like a smoking gun since it is standard practice. There is no there there, as usual.

Forum List

Back