Breaking! Comey To Give His First Interview About Trump To None Other Than Lesbian Rachel Maddow

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
And there you have it! James 'Leaking' Comey will go on the Rachel Maddow Show on Anti-Trump PMSNBC to promote his book and talk about our blessed President Donald Trump. The guy has some nerve after what he's done to the country.

images

DYwpLovX4AANxxT

Comey aka the Giraffe should be in jail.

Let alone giving interviews.

Why is it when these deep stater's get close to being discovered they pop up and give an interview? I guess they think we are stupid....
Obama will be next...will probably go on Oprah....just before the indictments come down....

Comey aka the Giraffe should be in jail.

Let alone giving interviews.
For what?

Stiffing workers?

Breaking Campaign Laws?

Obstruction of Justice?

Lying?

Running a criminal Foundation?

OK, enough about Trump. What about Comey?

And there you have it! James 'Leaking' Comey will go on the Rachel Maddow Show on Anti-Trump PMSNBC to promote his book and talk about our blessed President Donald Trump. The guy has some nerve after what he's done to the country.

images

DYwpLovX4AANxxT

So?

Blinky is going to be blinking like crazy. By the way Comey, you have the right to remain silent!

Aww shit. Comey better watch his ass. Trump is going to threaten to sue him, and then not. :eek:

Why is it when these deep stater's get close to being discovered they pop up and give an interview? I guess they think we are stupid....
Obama will be next...will probably go on Oprah....just before the indictments come down....
If THAT ever happened, I'm think war would break out.

The nation is too brainwashed at this point.

images

DYwpLovX4AANxxT

So?

So, Comey probably figures she is a safe bet NOT to ask him about his Crimes/PotentialCrimes:

1) Intentionally and with corrupt intent, tanking the FBI Investigation into Hillary Clinton's E-mail Crimes. (Obstruction of justice)

2) Stealing Government Documents. As Director and while at work in his officials duties, he prepared Memos of his meeting with the President--obviously FBI Property--and then he stole them.

3) Leaking Classified Documents. There is little doubt that the record of meeting between the President of the USA and the Director of the FBI are Classified Documents---and Comey stole them and then Leaked them to the New York Times.

4) Deceiving the FISA Court. The Bogus Clinton-Bought Dossier was the key evidence to get a FISA Warrant to spy on the Trump Campaign. The Law requires that such evidence be VERIFIED and Comey signed the Application which is a representation that it has been verified---then 3 months letter admitted it was NOT Verified---a form of Perjury.

5) Perjury before Congress (Count 1) Said he made the decision to let Hillary Clinton off the hook on her E-mail Crimes only after she testified to the FBI, but he drafted the Exoneration Memo three months before, and people who work for him (Strozk and Page) knew Hillary would be exonerated before the testimony and said so.

6) Perjury before Congress (Count 2) Said he never authorized any surreptitious leaks to the Press, but McCabe just said Comey knew of and approved of his leaks to the Press of Classified Information--for which he was fired.

________

But, he is coming on Fox too----which probably means he realizes that he is going to need a load of book sales to get up the money to pay Legal Fees.

Coyote, did you see the Indians try to get Hillary out of that Gin Joint in Mumbai...and down those steps? It was a hoot!

Never, never take Hillary to a Gin Joint with steps!

________

_________

images

DYwpLovX4AANxxT

Typical insults from people who only have insults.

If only they had an argument they might get somewhere.

images

DYwpLovX4AANxxT

Well at least mad cows viewership will likely double because Coemy's family will tune in.

RM-P_Library.jpeg

Dr. Rachel Maddow is a national treasure! I love her intelligence and self-effacing nature. I'll never forget the night she said, "I'm a childless, middle-aged, potbellied lesbian, and I don't have that much to be excited about in my life." She suffers from depression. Her cast and crew seem to love her. I can't think of any other celebrity that I would rather have a few beers with. Her sense of humor is awesome. She's a Rhodes scholar and Oxford graduate. I cherish her. Comey made a great choice.

Maddow said "There are three things I do to stay sane: I exercise, I sleep – I'm a good sleeper – and I fish."

Rachel Maddow - Wikipedia

Rachel Maddow | Official Personal Website

images

DYwpLovX4AANxxT

So?

So, Comey probably figures she is a safe bet NOT to ask him about his Crimes/PotentialCrimes:

1) Intentionally and with corrupt intent, tanking the FBI Investigation into Hillary Clinton's E-mail Crimes. (Obstruction of justice)

If that really was the case, that a Republican named Comey corruptly ended email investigation (while T-boning the shit out of Hillar a week out from election), then how come now that this valiant Hillary defender is gone the case is not re-opened by...umm another...Trump appointee?

Do you even know what Comey was offcially fired FOR? Screwing Hillary.

The theories you nutters come up with just don't make any fucking sense.

Last edited:
RM-P_Library.jpeg

Dr. Rachel Maddow is a national treasure! I love her intelligence and self-effacing nature. I'll never forget the night she said, "I'm a childless, middle-aged, potbellied lesbian, and I don't have that much to be excited about in my life." She suffers from depression. Her cast and crew seem to love her. I can't think of any other celebrity that I would rather have a few beers with. Her sense of humor is awesome. She's a Rhodes scholar and Oxford graduate. I cherish her. Comey made a great choice.

Maddow said "There are three things I do to stay sane: I exercise, I sleep – I'm a good sleeper – and I fish."

Rachel Maddow - Wikipedia

Rachel Maddow | Official Personal Website
I agree. She has a wonderful sense of humor that isn’t about stirring people up, making them angry, vilifying and demonizing.

Forum List

Back