Breaking! Comey To Give His First Interview About Trump To None Other Than Lesbian Rachel Maddow

Breaking! Comey To Give His First Interview About Trump To None Other Than Lesbian Rachel Maddow
Leave it to Steve McGarrett to let his bigotry shine like the sun.
:lol:

Lynch'em Dano!!!

Seriously, Steve? What the FUCK does her love of pussy have to do with her being a goose-stepping commie? She and I (and maybe you) have something in common. Love of pussy.
:dunno:
I'd have paid to see James MacArthur say that. LOL

Comey aka the Giraffe should be in jail.

Let alone giving interviews.
For what?

Stiffing workers?

Breaking Campaign Laws?

Obstruction of Justice?

Lying?

Running a criminal Foundation?

OK, enough about Trump. What about Comey?
Leave it to Steve McGarrett to let his bigotry shine like the sun.
:lol:

Lynch'em Dano!!!

Seriously, Steve? What the FUCK does her love of pussy have to do with her being a goose-stepping commie? She and I (and maybe you) have something in common. Love of pussy.
:dunno:

It’s a tacit admission of envy that they aren’t getting as much as Rachel. LOL

In addition to her stellar background, she and her staff are meticulous in their research, she always produces background material, and when she does make a mistake, she corrects it promptly on air. So the OP puts the word "lesbian" in the header, as if her sexual orientation matters, and refers to the whore/conman/Russian stooge in the Oval Office as "blessed." I wish we Americans were in a position to have a good laugh over this.
So she made good grades in college in a liberal journalism school that now teaches journalism is not simply about reporting the news but is now about manufacturing it, using it to manipulate people's thoughts and actions....at which she has become extremely good.

Bravo.

Madcow proved she is just another sensationalist / fake news media personality, embarrassing herself when she had her 'Special' on Trump's taxes only to end up reporting she was wrong, that Trump had paid his taxes, and that all the inflammatory BS she had been spewing was wrong. (Kudos to her for owning up to that, though.)

She has a doctorate from Stanford in public policy, and one in political science from Oxford, earned as a Rhodes Scholar. Compare these credentials with those of any and all of your buddies in the current administration and on Fox, Breitbart, and Infowars. Your lack of knowledge about our educational system is astounding.

Incidently, your whore never released his tax returns. And I'd love to see his transcripts.

She's still an idiot.

So I take it that you have no actual reply, just the usual empty name-calling.

WTF? What about his non-disclosure agreement. TRUMP MUST SUE

There is probably a Sue he molested too. His comments to Billy Buck cost Buck his job, and yet Trump keeps rolling along with some 30 + or - % of his original supporters still claiming he is not a pervert/predator; within this set our too many self identified as a member of the Moral Majority, which is not a majority and nor are they moral.

There is probably a Sue he molested too. His comments to Billy Buck cost Buck his job, and yet Trump keeps rolling along with some 30 + or - % of
his original supporters still claiming he is not a pervert; within this set is too many self identified as a member of the Moral Majority, which is not a majority and not moral.
'Those who have the power to give you all that you want also have the power to take everything you have.'
- Jefferson

There is probably a Sue he molested too. His comments to Billy Buck cost Buck his job, and yet Trump keeps rolling along with some 30 + or - % of his original supporters still claiming he is not a pervert; within this set is too many self identified as a member of the Moral Majority, which is not a majority and not moral.

'Those who have the power to give you all that you want also have the power to take everything you have.'
- Jefferson

Seems TJ had Trump in mind! What I want is for Trump and Pence to resign or removed from office when the 116th Congress is sworn in, if we can survive another 9 months of Trump and the Stepford VP.

[In case of the removal of the President from office, or of his death, resignation, or inability to discharge the powers and duties of the said office, the same shall devolve on the Vice President, and the Congress may by law provide for the case of removal, death, resignation or inability, both of the President and Vice President, declaring what officer shall then act as President, and such officer shall act accordingly, until the disability be removed, or a President shall be elected.]
Art. II, sec. 1

Last edited:

There is probably a Sue he molested too. His comments to Billy Buck cost Buck his job, and yet Trump keeps rolling along with some 30 + or - % of
his original supporters still claiming he is not a pervert; within this set is too many self identified as a member of the Moral Majority, which is not a majority and not moral.
- Jefferson

Seems TJ had Trump in mind! What I want is for Trump to fire Pence and then resign when the 116th Congress is sworn in, if we can survive another 9 months of Trump.
I don't want to let the GOP off the hook for Trump. They let the party be hijacked by the Alt-R just to obtain power. I want the bastards out of the party.

What I want is for Trump to fire Pence and then resign when the 116th Congress is sworn in, if we can survive another 9 months of Trump.
Of course you do, snowflake.

You refuse to accept the fact that Hillary did not win her party's nomination.
You refuse to accept the fact that she is a proven Felon that should have been in jail rather than on the ballot.
You refuse to accept Hillary lost the election.
You refuse to accept there is no evidence of illegal collusion between Trump and the Russians...
...Yet Believe Hillary accepting $145 Million from the KGB Bank and Bill meeting with Putin was ok
You want Trump to fire Pence then quit...or Trump be Impeached...despite no evidence against him

SSDD in the life of snowflakes.

I will never forget her tax return gaffe LOL
That was awesome
Probably should have read it first :lol:

- Jefferson

Seems TJ had Trump in mind! What I want is for Trump to fire Pence and then resign when the 116th Congress is sworn in, if we can survive another 9 months of Trump.
I don't want to let the GOP off the hook for Trump. They let the party be hijacked by the Alt-R just to obtain power. I want the bastards out of the party.
Am i mistaken, or did you just call trump "alt right?"

LET'S ANALYZE THAT:

The GOP held open and fair primaries, which Trump won, winning his party's nomination.

The DNC was bought by Hillary, they rigged primaries, cheated in debates, engaged in election fraud during primaries, and f*ed Sanders and his supporters over in order to give their nomination to a woman who did not win it.
-- This is not including the fact that the Obama administration had to protect their candidate from Indictment for her crimes in order to remain on the ballot instead of in an Orange jumpsuit with a number on the back on election day.

Bwuhahahaha....

Yeah, shame on the GOP for engaging in a fair and democratic process in which their candidate not only won their party's nomination legally / fairly but also won the Presidency legally and fairly.

:lmao:

And there you have it! James 'Leaking' Comey will go on the Rachel Maddow Show on Anti-Trump PMSNBC to promote his book and talk about our blessed President Donald Trump. The guy has some nerve after what he's done to the country.

images

DYwpLovX4AANxxT

Well at least mad cows viewership will likely double because Coemy's family will tune in.

I think most of PMSNBC's viewership is due to morbid curiosity rather than liking the content. It's more of , "Let's see how badly they can screw this up!"

What I want is for Trump to fire Pence and then resign when the 116th Congress is sworn in, if we can survive another 9 months of Trump.

You refuse to accept the fact that she is a proven Felon that should have been in jail rather than on the ballot.
You refuse to accept there is no evidence of illegal collusion between Trump and the Russians...
...Yet Believe Hillary accepting $145 Million from the KGB Bank and Bill meeting with Putin was ok
You want Trump to fire Pence then quit...or Trump be Impeached...despite no evidence against him

Yes I do. Trump is inept and incompetent as well as malicious; in his own words Pence does not recognize his duty to all Americans since he claimed to be a Christian First, a Conservative and then a Republican. That statement rejects the spirit and intent of the First Amendment, and thus violates his oath to support and defend COTUS.

Yes I do.

'Nuff said. Thank you for admitting you are one huge reality-denying, election outcome-denying, butt-hurt, hatred-driven snowflake. Nothing you say further has any credibility or carries any weight after this admission. Have a nice day.

- Jefferson

Am i mistaken, or did you just call trump "alt right?"
Yes, he's alt-R. Always has been.

Forum List

Back