Breaking! Comey To Give His First Interview About Trump To None Other Than Lesbian Rachel Maddow

Baseless assertions are not facts. THESE ARE FACTS

The FBI declared that despite Hillary's claim to the otherwise they recovered over 30,000 violations of the FOIA and Federal Records Act from off of Hillary's server. They still have those documents.
-- So you are calling Comey and the FBI 'LIARS'?!

The FBI wrote in their final report that Hillary had been criminally negligent in her handling of classified.

Hillary Aides testified Hillary gave her maid illegal access to TOP SECRET documents which she printed off for Hillary AND directed them to strip the classification markings off documents so they could send them via UNCLASS means.
-- So you are calling THEM liars?!

The FBI reported Hillary's server containing TOP SECRET documents / information was stored in the UNSECURED BATHROOM of a small IT company whose employees either did not have clearances or did not have sufficient clearances to have or work on Hillary's server.
-- So AGAIN, you are calling Comey and the FBI 'LIARS'?!

You're priceless, snowflake.....

Keep embarrassing yourself.

In addition to her stellar background, she and her staff are meticulous in their research, she always produces background material, and when she does make a mistake, she corrects it promptly on air. So the OP puts the word "lesbian" in the header, as if her sexual orientation matters, and refers to the whore/conman/Russian stooge in the Oval Office as "blessed." I wish we Americans were in a position to have a good laugh over this.
So she made good grades in college in a liberal journalism school that now teaches journalism is not simply about reporting the news but is now about manufacturing it, using it to manipulate people's thoughts and actions....at which she has become extremely good.

Bravo.

Madcow proved she is just another sensationalist / fake news media personality, embarrassing herself when she had her 'Special' on Trump's taxes only to end up reporting she was wrong, that Trump had paid his taxes, and that all the inflammatory BS she had been spewing was wrong. (Kudos to her for owning up to that, though.)

Comey Perjured himself in front of Congress - McCabe's testimony contradicts Comeys, pointing this out:

McCabe just made life tough for Comey and the special counsel

SHOCKER...it's all true. Comey protected Hillary from Indictment, perjured himself before Congress, was one of the 'Secret Society' members who met to engage in Sedition and Treason, and is best buds with Mueller, with whom he has bee collaborating.

Baseless assertions are not facts. THESE ARE FACTS

The FBI declared that despite Hillary's claim to the otherwise they recovered over 30,000 violations of the FOIA and Federal Records Act from off of Hillary's server. They still have those documents.

The FBI wrote in their final report that Hillary had been criminally negligent in her handling of classified.

Hillary Aides testified Hillary gave her maid illegal access to TOP SECRET documents which she printed off for Hillary AND directed them to strip the classification markings off documents so they could send them via UNCLASS means.
-- So you are calling THEM liars?!

The FBI reported Hillary's server containing TOP SECRET documents / information was stored in the UNSECURED BATHROOM of a small IT company whose employees either did not have clearances or did not have sufficient clearances to have or work on Hillary's server.
-- So AGAIN, you are calling Comey and the FBI 'LIARS'?!

You're priceless, snowflake.....

Keep embarrassing yourself.

Bullshit. I don't even have to waste my time taking it apart, because you KNOW that these would not be FACTS if what you said is true:

Trump wanted Comey as his FBI director, after he supposedly behaved criminally by clearing Clinton.

Comey's firing letter was about him inappropriately SCREWING HILLARY, not about him criminally HELPING HILLARY.

These facts directly contradict the theory that there is any evidence Comey was helping Hillary. If there was, Trump would not ask Comey to be his FBI director, and he would use such evidence to fire Comey

In addition to her stellar background, she and her staff are meticulous in their research, she always produces background material, and when she does make a mistake, she corrects it promptly on air. So the OP puts the word "lesbian" in the header, as if her sexual orientation matters, and refers to the whore/conman/Russian stooge in the Oval Office as "blessed." I wish we Americans were in a position to have a good laugh over this.
So she made good grades in college in a liberal journalism school that now teaches journalism is not simply about reporting the news but is now about manufacturing it, using it to manipulate people's thoughts and actions....at which she has become extremely good.

Bravo.

Madcow proved she is just another sensationalist / fake news media personality, embarrassing herself when she had her 'Special' on Trump's taxes only to end up reporting she was wrong, that Trump had paid his taxes, and that all the inflammatory BS she had been spewing was wrong. (Kudos to her for owning up to that, though.)

She has a doctorate from Stanford in public policy, and one in political science from Oxford, earned as a Rhodes Scholar. Compare these credentials with those of any and all of your buddies in the current administration and on Fox, Breitbart, and Infowars. Your lack of knowledge about our educational system is astounding.

Incidently, your whore never released his tax returns. And I'd love to see his transcripts.

Bullshit. I don't even have to waste my time taking it apart, because you KNOW that these would not be FACTS if what you said is true:

upload_2018-3-21_10-25-43.jpeg

FBI found extensive evidence Hillary emails violated federal records laws

"Each email transmission of a government document that was not preserved or turned over to the State Department from Mrs. Clinton's tenure could theoretically be considered a violation of the Federal Records Act, the main law governing preservation of government records and data.

Other federal laws make it a felony to intentionally conceal, remove or destroy federal records as defined under the act, punishable with a fine and imprisonment of up to three years.

A single conviction also carries a devastating impact for anyone looking to work again in government because the law declares that any violator "shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States."

The FBI "indirectly documented hundreds, and likely thousands, of violations of the Records Act," one source with direct knowledge of the FBI's investigation told Circa.

Using forensics, the FBI recovered from computer drives and other witnesses about 17,500 emails from Mrs. Clinton's private account that dealt with government business, most that had not been turned over by her or her aides, the sources said."

Evidence Hillary Clinton Broke Federal Laws And Jeopardized National Security, No Charges Recommended... WTF, FBI?! | HuffPost

Of the approximately 30,000 emails Hillary Clinton turned over to State in 2014, the FBI found

“110 emails, in 52 email chains, have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was ‘Top Secret’ at the time they were sent; 36 of those chains contained ‘Secret’ information at the time; eight contained ‘Confidential’ information at the time.”

“Separate from those, about 2,000 additional emails were up-classified to make them confidential...FBI also discovered several thousands of work-related emails” that were not turned into State in 2014.

THESE are all criminal violations of the FOIA and Federal Records Act. Thank you for representing al lof the stupid, in-denial snowflakes out there who keep ignorantly claiming Hillary broke no laws.....

She has a doctorate from Stanford in public policy, and one in political science from Oxford, earned as a Rhodes Scholar.

Again....SO?! Are you saying a liberal Rhodes Scholar can not be a biased, partisan, lying fake news manipulator? There is so much evidence to prove THAT wrong it isn't even funny.

You are ignorant of how the justice system works.

REALLY?

The FBI found evidence that showed Hillary committed THOUSANDS of counts of crimes, broke the law over and over - they publicly declared so, their reports showed it...but Obama, Lynch, and Comey - as evidence shows - colluded together and exonerated Hillary before the investigation had called witnesses.

THAT is how snowflakes and criminal Libs believe the Justice System works for THEM....

Name the criminal codes and count as to time and place of the "thousands of counts of crimes...over and over"!

Do it now or be known (as I already know) that you are a liar, an asshole and dumb as a box of rocks.

Or be a man and stand up and admit you are a damn liar!

Comey aka the Giraffe should be in jail.

Let alone giving interviews.
For what?

Stiffing workers?

Breaking Campaign Laws?

Obstruction of Justice?

Lying?

Running a criminal Foundation?

OK, enough about Trump. What about Comey?
Forget Trump and even Comey It sounds like you are describing the Hildabeast

Last edited:
One of our greatest FBI Directors, Republican Jim Comey on with Dr. Maddow April 19th?

That's awesome thanks man - Thanks, it's on my calendar!

Bravo.

She has a doctorate from Stanford in public policy, and one in political science from Oxford, earned as a Rhodes Scholar. Compare these credentials with those of any and all of your buddies in the current administration and on Fox, Breitbart, and Infowars. Your lack of knowledge about our educational system is astounding.

Incidently, your whore never released his tax returns. And I'd love to see his transcripts.

She's still an idiot.

Name the criminal codes and count as to time and place of the "thousands of counts of crimes...over and over"!
Ask the FBI - they are the ones who collected the evidence and wrote the reports cited in the many links and documented files / records, slick.....

Ask the FBI - they are the ones who collected the evidence and wrote the reports cited in the many links and documented files / records, slick.....

You made a claim and cannot defend it. That leaves only one conclusion, you are a damn liar and still have no credibility.

RM-P_Library.jpeg

Dr. Rachel Maddow is a national treasure! I love her intelligence and self-effacing nature. I'll never forget the night she said, "I'm a childless, middle-aged, potbellied lesbian, and I don't have that much to be excited about in my life." She suffers from depression. Her cast and crew seem to love her. I can't think of any other celebrity that I would rather have a few beers with. Her sense of humor is awesome. She's a Rhodes scholar and Oxford graduate. I cherish her. Comey made a great choice.

Maddow said "There are three things I do to stay sane: I exercise, I sleep – I'm a good sleeper – and I fish."

Rachel Maddow - Wikipedia

Rachel Maddow | Official Personal Website

National treasure might be an understatement - Agree, she'd be in my top ten on people I'd like to have happy hour with.

Or take fishing!

she-loves-to-fish.jpg

Breaking! Comey To Give His First Interview About Trump To None Other Than Lesbian Rachel Maddow
Leave it to Steve McGarrett to let his bigotry shine like the sun.
:lol:

Lynch'em Dano!!!

Seriously, Steve? What the FUCK does her love of pussy have to do with her being a goose-stepping commie? She and I (and maybe you) have something in common. Love of pussy.
:dunno:

If that really was the case, that a Republican named Comey corruptly ended email investigation (while T-boning the shit out of Hillar a week out from election), then how come now that this valiant Hillary defender is gone the case is not re-opened by...umm another...Trump appointee?

Do you even know what Comey was offcially fired FOR? Screwing Hillary.

The theories you nutters come up with just don't make any fucking sense.

Some of our USMB Trumplings are overly immersed in "Deep State" conspiracy theories.

RM-P_Library.jpeg

Dr. Rachel Maddow is a national treasure! I love her intelligence and self-effacing nature. I'll never forget the night she said, "I'm a childless, middle-aged, potbellied lesbian, and I don't have that much to be excited about in my life." She suffers from depression. Her cast and crew seem to love her. I can't think of any other celebrity that I would rather have a few beers with. Her sense of humor is awesome. She's a Rhodes scholar and Oxford graduate. I cherish her. Comey made a great choice.

Maddow said "There are three things I do to stay sane: I exercise, I sleep – I'm a good sleeper – and I fish."

Rachel Maddow - Wikipedia

Rachel Maddow | Official Personal Website

National treasure might be an understatement - Agree, she'd be in my top ten on people I'd like to have happy hour with.

Or take fishing!

she-loves-to-fish.jpg

National treasure? Surely you are kidding....

Forum List

Back