Breaking! Comey To Give His First Interview About Trump To None Other Than Lesbian Rachel Maddow

That says a lot. Comey should be in jail for obstruction of justice. Falsely clearing someone of serious charges is obstruction of justice.

That says a lot. Comey should be in jail for obstruction of justice. Falsely clearing someone of serious charges is obstruction of justice.

Where do you get this idea from?? Based on WHAT?

If Comey falsely cleared Hillary, then how come no one is so much a making a peep about it? How come Trump originally ASKED COMEY TO STAY? Why is Comey not under investigation since a year ago? Is Sessions in on the conspiracy too?

Last edited:
'Breaking! Comey To Give His First Interview About Trump To None Other Than Lesbian Rachel Maddow'

The sad thing is there is no way in hell Madcow will ask Comey why he perjured himself in front of Congress, as McCabe pointed out...

McCabe just made life tough for Comey and the special counsel

"McCabe may have rectified his “singled out” status with his long statement criticizing his termination: In the middle of it is a line that could be viewed as incriminating fired FBI Director James Comey, not just in leaking sensitive information but also in lying to Congress.

“I chose to share with a reporter through my public affairs officer and a legal counselor,” McCabe stated. “As deputy director, I was one of only a few people who had the authority to do that. It was not a secret, it took place over several days, and others, including the director, were aware of the interaction with the reporter.”

If the “interaction” means leaking the information, then McCabe’s statement would seem to directly contradict statements Comey made in a May 2017 congressional hearing. Asked if he had “ever been an anonymous source in news reports about matters relating to the Trump investigation or the Clinton investigation” or whether he had “ever authorized someone else at the FBI to be an anonymous source in news reports about the Trump investigation or the Clinton investigation,” Comey replied “never” and “no.”

Turley: Comey May Have Lied To Congress About Not Leaking, McCabe Firing Hurts Case

"Jonathan Turley said the firing of FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe doesn't help former FBI Director James Comey's claim that he never leaked information to the media. Comey delivered the comment under oath in testimony to Congress."

Ant, I owe you an apology. I thought 'no one could be this stupid - he must just be ACTING 'stupid'.... NOPE....I was wrong. You ARE that stupid.

It has been HIGHLY reported, documented, confirmed that Obama US AG Loretta Lynch and Obama FBI Director James Comey collaborated together, with illegal help from disgraced FBI Agent Strzok, to 'exonerate' Hillary before interviews were held during the investigation.

Much like the DNC Primaries, evidence shows 'THE FIX WAS IN'...they protected Hillary from PROVEN CRIMES, crimes the FBI admitted to publicly and in their own reports, texts, and e-mails.

Ant, I owe you an apology. I thought 'no one could be this stupid - he must just be ACTING 'stupid'.... NOPE....I was wrong. You ARE that stupid.

It has been HIGHLY reported

I don't give a shit what your rightwinger politico assholes report. Their "analysis" is worth fuck-all.

You explain to me how come Hillary-for-Jail!! Trump asked Comey to stay on as his FBI director well after election and this alleged "criminal obstruction!".

Explain to me why Sessions has not opened investigation into this "CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR!"

I've got a very simple explanation - these assertions are baseless bullshit. Trump knew that Comey screwed Hillary by publicizing re-opening of investigation a week before election and thought Comey was pulling for him.

Comey was 100% correct when he said that no one has EVER been charged under statutes the way Clinton would have been. This judgement was NEVER contradicted by anyone in DOJ or FBI. Not then, not now.

Last edited:
Comey was 100% correct when he said that no one has EVER been charged under statutes the way Clinton would have been.
BWUHAHAHAHA.....

'no one has ever been charged the way they would have been' - does not equal 'did not break the law', dumbass.

The FBI declared itself that Hillary had lied about not having classified, that they had in their possession from off her server over 30,000 documents / instances of her criminally violating the FOIA and Federal Records Act.

Comey himself stated Hillary broke the law...before babbling about her stupidity - not knowing she was breaking the law - was a valid defense for breaking the law.

The FBI's own final report - prior to Strzok changing it as proven - stated Hillary had been criminally negligent in regards to handling classified.

Hillary's own aides reportedly testified that Hillary allowed her MAID, who has no security clearance, access her Tope Secret server / e-mail / documents and print them out, that she directed them to strip the classified markings off documents so they could sent them via unclassified e-mails.

There is not a quantitative number / way to describe the level of denial snowflakes like you have in regards to the FACT that Hillary broke numerous laws regarding the handling and safeguarding of classified information. The fact that she did is not even up for debate - according to the FBI's own remarks / reports.

Comey was 100% correct when he said that no one has EVER been charged under statutes the way Clinton would have been.
BWUHAHAHAHA.....

'no one has ever been charged the way they would have been' - does not equal 'did not break the law', dumbass.

You are ignorant of how the justice system works.

You go ahead and explain to me why Trump wanted Comey as his FBI director, after he supposedly behaved criminally by clearing Clinton.

Explain to me why Comey's firing letter was about him inappropriately SCREWING HILLARY, not about him criminally HELPING HILLARY.

STOP THE RETARD DODGING AND EXPLAIN IT.

Last edited:

It has been HIGHLY reported, documented, confirmed that Obama US AG Loretta Lynch and Obama FBI Director James Comey collaborated together, with illegal help from disgraced FBI Agent Strzok, to 'exonerate' Hillary before interviews were held during the investigation.

Much like the DNC Primaries, evidence shows 'THE FIX WAS IN'...they protected Hillary from PROVEN CRIMES, crimes the FBI admitted to publicly and in their own reports, texts, and e-mails.
Our republican congress has the power to investigate her, but they're not. because she is already the most investigated person on the planet. Good news for you: she's not president and has no power.

Now on the Trump side, he does have power and is clearly a russian asset. This should scare anybody.

And there you have it! James 'Leaking' Comey will go on the Rachel Maddow Show on Anti-Trump PMSNBC to promote his book and talk about our blessed President Donald Trump. The guy has some nerve after what he's done to the country.

images

DYwpLovX4AANxxT

Once again the resident racist proudly exposes his bigotry. Ms. Maddow holds a Ph,D in Poli Sci, was a Rhodes Scholar and an Athlete during her years at Stanford.

REALLY?

The FBI found evidence that showed Hillary committed THOUSANDS of counts of crimes, broke the law over and over - they publicly declared so, their reports showed it...but Obama, Lynch, and Comey - as evidence shows - colluded together and exonerated Hillary before the investigation had called witnesses.

THAT is how snowflakes and criminal Libs believe the Justice System works for THEM....

Our republican congress has the power to investigate her, but they're not.

She does not need to be investigated further. The FBI has already produced the evidence of her guilt. It is all there. Their final report pointed out that she was criminally negligent and broke the law. Comey publicly stated Hillary broke the law. They just need to find an Objective non-partisan outsider who will actually mete out justice in a non-partisan manner.

REALLY?

The FBI found evidence that showed Hillary committed THOUSANDS of counts of crimes, broke the law over and over - they publicly declared so, their reports showed it...but Obama, Lynch, and Comey - as evidence shows - colluded together and exonerated Hillary before the investigation had called witnesses.

THAT is how snowflakes and criminal Libs believe the Justice System works for THEM....

I will keep posting this because you can bullshit all you want but you can't get around simple reality:

Hillary-for-Jail! Trump wanted Comey as his FBI director, after he supposedly behaved criminally by clearing Clinton.

Comey's firing letter was about him inappropriately SCREWING HILLARY, not about him criminally HELPING HILLARY.

These FACTS are not reconcilable with your rightwinger fantasies.

REALLY?

I will keep posting this because you can bullshit you want but you can't get around simple reality:

Trump wanted Comey as his FBI director, after he supposedly behaved criminally by clearing Clinton.

Comey's firing letter was about him inappropriately SCREWING HILLARY, not about him criminally HELPING HILLARY.

YOU will not accept THES Facts:

Hillary broke the law - many of them.

Hillary was protected from Indictment.

Hillary never 'WON' he Party's nomination.

Hillary lost the election.

Hillary colluded with / paid a foreign spy working with Russians for a debunked report she used illegally in a US election.

Hillary should never have been on the ballot. Libs would never have allowed a GOP candidate to stay on the ballot under the same circumstances.

REALLY?

I will keep posting this because you can bullshit you want but you can't get around simple reality:

Trump wanted Comey as his FBI director, after he supposedly behaved criminally by clearing Clinton.

Hillary colluded with / paid a foreign spy working with Russians for a debunked report she used illegally in a US election.

Hillary should never have been on the ballot. Libs would never have allowed a GOP candidate to stay on the ballot under the same circumstances.

Keep dodging, I'll keep smashing your bullshit:

If you can't explain, or even bring yourself to aknowledge these facts you can't win this argument.

REALLY?

Feel free to keep denying facts, denying Hillary lost the election, and that she was a criminal candidate who never won her party's nomination, stole the nomination, and should have been in jail rather than on the ballot. It's kinda your 'thing'....

REALLY?

Feel free to keep denying facts

Baseless assertions are not facts. THESE ARE FACTS:

These facts directly contradict the theory that there is any evidence Comey was helping Hillary. If there was, Trump would not ask Comey to be his FBI director, and he would use such evidence to fire Comey.

Last edited:
Ms. Maddow holds a Ph,D in Poli Sci, was a Rhodes Scholar and an Athlete during her years at Stanford.

SO?!

In addition to her stellar background, she and her staff are meticulous in their research, she always produces background material, and when she does make a mistake, she corrects it promptly on air. So the OP puts the word "lesbian" in the header, as if her sexual orientation matters, and refers to the whore/conman/Russian stooge in the Oval Office as "blessed." I wish we Americans were in a position to have a good laugh over this.

....meanwhile, Comey will just lie his ass off, just like he perjured himself before Congress...

McCabe just made life tough for Comey and the special counsel

"Following his termination late Friday night, former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe declared that he was “singled out” after “unrelenting” attacks by President Trumpand critics. McCabe’s objections are less than credible, given the virtually unprecedented recommendation of career officials to fire the one-time acting FBI director.

However, McCabe may have rectified his “singled out” status with his long statement criticizing his termination: In the middle of it is a line that could be viewed as incriminating fired FBI director
James Comey, not just in leaking sensitive information but also in lying to Congress.

McCabe is accused of misleading investigators about allegedly giving information to a former Wall Street Journal reporter about the investigation of
Hillary Clinton and the Clinton family’s charitable foundation. McCabe asserts in his post-firing statement that he not only had authority to “share” that information to the media but did so with the knowledge of “the director.” The FBI director at the time was Comey.

“I chose to share with a reporter through my public affairs officer and a legal counselor,” McCabe stated. “As deputy director, I was one of only a few people who had the authority to do that. It was not a secret, it took place over several days, and others, including the director, were aware of the interaction with the reporter.”"

Why is it when these deep stater's get close to being discovered they pop up and give an interview? I guess they think we are stupid....
Obama will be next...will probably go on Oprah....just before the indictments come down....
If THAT ever happened, I'm think war would break out.

The nation is too brainwashed at this point.

Yeah, there would be rioting, because he's half black. Neveryoumind that he committed treason.

Forum List

Back