Breaking CNN press pass just denied

Breaking: It's Official! CNN's Press Pass Was Just Denied
CNN Requested a press pass for the Highly Publicized DeploraBall and have been epically denied by staff. Here is the letter that was sent in reply to CNN:

C2dlYxDUAAA22nm.jpg

LMFAO, now this is just awesome who would want a press who LIES and has been caught doing it.
Watch them have a temper tantrum like a bunch of big babies and can't even comprehend why. OMG the Irony of liars getting their own pay back.

Separately, author and filmmaker Mike Cernovich, one of the organizers of the Deploraball, says his group has filed a criminal complaint in connection with the anti-Donald Trump #Distrupt20-affiliated operatives who allegedly planned to set off stink bombs at the pro-Trump 2017 inauguration party. The alleged plan emerged in a Project Veritas undercover video. A civil lawsuit is also in the works. Security will be tight, extreme vetting as it were, at the Deploraball as a result of the alleged threats.

upload_2017-1-19_18-59-41.png

upload_2017-1-19_19-0-36.png

Trump Inauguration: #DisruptJ20 Faces Criminal Complaint, Lawsuit From ‘Deploraball’ Organizer
Oh if you only knew how to research and those who don't are the only bozo's who can only debate using that as their excuse INFOWARS will never be as crooked nor filled with losers as cnn is.

What's the DeploraBall?

There's no such thing.

It's a fake news item invented to keep the RWsheeptards happy. None of them can afford to go to the real balls, so this one was created as a distraction.

There is only one thing that is fake................. it Is what you see when you look in the mirror.

They shoulda had their pass denied long ago, when they started being a shill network for Hillary and the Dems.

Next up: MSNBC, New York Times. You guys better watch your asses, Trump is just looking for an excuse, anything.

CNN openly speculated that Obama could appoint the next President if Trump and Pence were assassinated before they were sworn in. This has finally gone too far, and I think they should have their press credentials to all government agencies permanently pulled.
That's hilarious. Everyone should check out the analytics for that report on YouTube. CNN, always going for sensationalism. They are the MSM version of Infowars. I wonder if they have a contract with Inforwars? :badgrin:

Doubtful because as much as you love CNN, Anderson Coopers has ties to the CIA he use to be one. Typical Governmental lying bullshitter.

Alex Jones' family were all CIA and Jesuit.

You have mistaken my intentions if you think I put any credence in the credibility of CNN though. I'm well aware of their ties to Mockingbird, the CFR, etc.

I'm just as suspicious of Infowars as a honeypot, double-bluff misinfo. outfit. They supported Trump though-out the campaign, and any truth researcher knows about Trump's ties to the mafia. Infowars just as readily swallowed Assange's crap w/o digging into the background of Assange and knowing his history as the MSM did.

Breaking: It's Official! CNN's Press Pass Was Just Denied
CNN Requested a press pass for the Highly Publicized DeploraBall and have been epically denied by staff. Here is the letter that was sent in reply to CNN:

C2dlYxDUAAA22nm.jpg

LMFAO, now this is just awesome who would want a press who LIES and has been caught doing it.
Watch them have a temper tantrum like a bunch of big babies and can't even comprehend why. OMG the Irony of liars getting their own pay back.

Separately, author and filmmaker Mike Cernovich, one of the organizers of the Deploraball, says his group has filed a criminal complaint in connection with the anti-Donald Trump #Distrupt20-affiliated operatives who allegedly planned to set off stink bombs at the pro-Trump 2017 inauguration party. The alleged plan emerged in a Project Veritas undercover video. A civil lawsuit is also in the works. Security will be tight, extreme vetting as it were, at the Deploraball as a result of the alleged threats.

View attachment 107558

View attachment 107559
Trump Inauguration: #DisruptJ20 Faces Criminal Complaint, Lawsuit From ‘Deploraball’ Organizer
Oh if you only knew how to research and those who don't are the only bozo's who can only debate using that as their excuse INFOWARS will never be as crooked nor filled with losers as cnn is.

Read this, then get back to me.
Propaganda by Edward Bernays (1928)

You can never really be sure about the information that you are getting. You must also be discerning. The folks that are running the show already know that intelligent people have figured out what they are up to, so naturally they want to control the information you think you are getting, capisce?

What makes you think that the NWO isn't running Infowars?

And if they are, how do you then know that it is comprehensive, accurate, and in your best interest?

Forum List

Back