Breaking CNN press pass just denied

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Breaking: It's Official! CNN's Press Pass Was Just Denied
CNN Requested a press pass for the Highly Publicized DeploraBall and have been epically denied by staff. Here is the letter that was sent in reply to CNN:

LMFAO, now this is just awesome who would want a press who LIES and has been caught doing it.
Watch them have a temper tantrum like a bunch of big babies and can't even comprehend why. OMG the Irony of liars getting their own pay back.

CNN openly speculated that Obama could appoint the next President if Trump and Pence were assassinated before they were sworn in. This has finally gone too far, and I think they should have their press credentials to all government agencies permanently pulled.

• Banned
I just had to post this, it's too funny ..............

upload_2017-1-19_14-12-25.png

Breaking: It's Official! CNN's Press Pass Was Just Denied
CNN Requested a press pass for the Highly Publicized DeploraBall and have been epically denied by staff. Here is the letter that was sent in reply to CNN:

C2dlYxDUAAA22nm.jpg

LMFAO, now this is just awesome who would want a press who LIES and has been caught doing it.
Watch them have a temper tantrum like a bunch of big babies and can't even comprehend why. OMG the Irony of liars getting their own pay back.

Apparently, it's supposed to be some inauguration event that is supposed to be held tonight.

Dunno why they decided to call it the "Deploraball" though.

This past election exposed CNN for their biases and devious methods. Actually I was surprised at the lengths they went to, to give Clinton a favorable review. Now, I can just say they have and continue to destroy their image and legitimate journalism. Oh, how they have fallen.

CNN openly speculated that Obama could appoint the next President if Trump and Pence were assassinated before they were sworn in. This has finally gone too far, and I think they should have their press credentials to all government agencies permanently pulled.
That's hilarious. Everyone should check out the analytics for that report on YouTube. CNN, always going for sensationalism. They are the MSM version of Infowars. I wonder if they have a contract with Inforwars? :badgrin:

That's hilarious. Everyone should check out the analytics for that report on YouTube. CNN, always going for sensationalism. They are the MSM version of Infowars. I wonder if they have a contract with Inforwars? :badgrin:

Doubtful because as much as you love CNN, Anderson Coopers has ties to the CIA he use to be one. Typical Governmental lying bullshitter.

Forum List

Back