BREAKING: Bill Clinton to be Named as “Doe 36” in Epstein Court Documents

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Bill Clinton's rape victims should sue him.

BillClintonisarapist with-Epstein-andavictim.jpg

billclintonpedocreeppostdtdtdtdddg.jpg

If democrats here had their way, Hillary would be president and Bill Clinton would be partying with epstein in the white house today.

MTG is RIGHT!!!

Want to know what Democrats are pedos, just ask a democrat who their "faves" are.

There is so much smoke coming from Clinton's "Epstein gun" that it could cause another ice age.
The man is guilty as hell.
I would literally bet $25,000 cash that Clinton has been at Epstein's private/exclusive parties where there were teen girls. He may have not had sex with one, but knew they were there and was ok with it.
We are talking about a man who has shown incredible poor judgement when his dick is involved.

There is so much smoke coming from Clinton's "Epstein gun" that it could cause another ice age.
I would literally bet $25,000 cash that Clinton has been at Epstein's private/exclusive parties where there were teen girls. He may have not had sex with one, but knew they were there and was ok with it.
We are talking about a man who has shown incredible poor judgement when his dick is involved.
18 is legal.

It isn't so much the Sex-Crimes that bother me about what Bill The Rapist Clinton was/is.

What bothers me the most is that Hitlery (aka' Ubercunt) had Epstein murdered without batting an eye.

And the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM, the DoJ and the DNC simply couldn't give a fuck less.

It isn't so much the Sex-Crimes that bother me about what Bill The Rapist Clinton was/is.

What bothers me the most is that Hitlery (aka' Ubercunt) had Epstein murdered without batting an eye.

And the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM, the DoJ and the DNC simply couldn't give a fuck less.
Your proof is only yer opinion and that won't get you spit.

18 is legal.
Proven in court, many of Epstein's girls started "working" for him when they were underage and continued after turning 18. Epstein was known for having a mix of underage/of age girls at his private parties.
Clinton would have been there when this was going on.
I would like to believe Clinton wasn't so stupid as to have sex with an underage one, knowing that could absolutely crush him, but like I said was present around half nude girls who were below 18

When Trump's name appears don't be shy about recognizing the pedophile in him....
It won't be there.
And I already said, if Trump went to one of his PRIVATE events, I will say exactly the same thing.
All of Trumps connections with Epstein was via PUBLIC events such as fundraisers. NOT private island visits.
Clinton 100% went to pedo island. There are photos of him waiting in a private room at the airport before getting on his plane.

Hitlery (aka' Ubercunt) had Epstein murdered
Oh my! It will be interesting to see if any “faith leaders” and white Christian nationalists like Trump has become are on the list.,

Dobbs was a morally driven decision based on the anti/feminist white Christian moral crusade of Phyllis Schlafly etc etc etc that followed the morality shift in the Sixties because of Black Americans wanting to sit anywhere on a public bus, stopping the Commie Domino Effect in the by defending the Imperial Catholic regimes in Buddhist South Vietnam and the Sexual Revolution that stated with THE PILL.
Trump's dogwhistle to the Christian right is a permission slip pblshd.23.06.06 AmandaMercotte

1699099317505-png.852996.png

Faith leaders pray over President Donald Trump during a 'Evangelicals for Trump' campaign event held at the King Jesus International Ministry on January 03, 2020 in Miami, Florida. (Joe Raedle/Getty Images)

See Post #11,309 Here is a point made there:

The white Christian Nationalists’ culture war is really about “the form of the family.” as social conservatives who in mindless lockstep lament the fact that the godly model of the traditional family that is based on heterosexual marriage is no longer a “general norm” . The culture war has been and is being fought over the continued advance of the sexual revolution of the Sixties which as a result of the opposition to the War in Vietnam, and the demand for minority civil rights, and “THE PILL” in the words of Yuval Levin the SIXTIES ;

“surely the most culturally transformative of all the waves of change, liberation, and individualism that swept over American life in the postwar era.”

Edgetho in #54 15.04.05 wrote: Martin Luther King Jr was a lifelong Republican. •¥¥¥• vdgvthv.15.04.05 #54

NotfooledbyW in #41 23.12.31 said: Were you old enough Saint Edgetho to watch the War in Vietnam on TV in April 1967 when MLK delivered a speech in opposition to the war that claimed 20,000 US lives by then? nf.23.12.31 #41 to vdgvthv.15.04.05 #54

Still no answer to #41 from St. Edgetho. It was not a tough question.

Johngaltshrugged in #3 said: Good riddance. Purge all the wolves from the church leadership. •¥• He drives people away from the Word of God with his duplicity & scumbags like him deserve all the shame, ridicule & hardships coming his way. •¥¥• jhngltshrggd.22.08.06 #3

Wondering why Saint Johngaltshrugged wants to keep DJT as head of the entire white Christian Nationalist movement from the Oval Office?

nf.24.01.01 #20
to jhngltshrggd.22.08.06 #3

Forum List

Back