Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

So Trump is for US and NATO weakness against Putin and Biden is strong. Can you come right out and say it - You want Putin to take over Ukraine if he has to kill every last civilian and soldier there .
The USA made a promise and reneged. Can you blame Putin? I certainly can't.
As soon as the USA stops sending money, the war is over. You support getting more Ukies killed? Send more money.
We got more important problems. A porous border and China installing spy bases and listening devices in Cuba.

God imagine being that dedicated to wanting to kill kids, even spending taxpayer money on killing kids, and then also wanting to spend infinite taxpayer money to fund wars which are none of our business.

What an authoritarian fucknugget. People like that retard are why the country is utterly doomed; the spending is out of control AND they want to cull the future young taxpayers and economic growth that could actually come from the masses they slaughter, the ones who would actually be saddled with their debts and be able to pay.

This country is in a suicide spiral now…

myrpls.23.10.06
#11,302
God imagine being that dedicated to wanting to kill kids, even spending taxpayer money on killing kids, and then also wanting to spend infinite taxpayer money to fund wars which are none of our business.

Reply to Atheist Saint CarsomyrPlusSix post #11,302 . See nf.23.10..04 #10 in particular the following excerpting post #10

The liberal ideology that has underpinned Western democracy for decades is “obsolete,” •••• Speaking to the FT on the eve of the G20 summitin Osaka, Japan, during which world leaders will discuss trade, security and other matters, Putin said “the liberal idea” had “outlived its purpose” and “come into conflict with the interests of the overwhelming majority of the population. “ vldmrpvtvn.19.06.28​
We are not funding a war. We are funding the defense of the liberal ideology that has underpinned Western democracy for decades against a murderous fascist dictator who has the support of Trump and his movement; who want ti see a strongman crush liberal democracy from within here in America as well. The way to help Putin is to cut American Funding to Ukraine and surrender to Putin by withdrawing from NATO. Surrendering to Putin when he’s getting his ass kicked majes absolutely no sense.

My 4 months old grandaughter on my lap as I speak is not going to grow up in s subservient America to Putin’s quest to rid the world of liberal western democracy in favor of authoritarian kleptocracy as Trump tried to do on Jan6, if I can help it.

You need to join the side of liberty and defend what the founding he gave us . LIKE Mike Pence did. Putin would’ve loved to see Pence hang for stopping the Eastman Coup.

nf.23.10.06 #11,303

rplnmchnc.22.02.11

rplnmchnc.22.02.11 #1 “Good job, Biden. The result of a weak child molesting president is that yet again, under a democrat administration, Russia invades a neighbor. “ ref bvdvn01weak​

Trump endorsed. Jordan says he will cut funding for Ukraine. Trump wants no more aid going to Ukraine which is no doubt favorable to Putin.

So Saint Airplanemechanic how is Trump strong on Ukraine and Biden is weak as you say in post rplnmchnc.22.02.11 #1

nf.23.10.06 #11,300

Stop quoting posts that are almost 2 years old and using yesterdays news to try to "outsmart" me. You'll never do that, son. My infected left toenail has more brains than you'll ever have. Trump endorsed Jim Jordan YESTERDAY. This "word" you have me saying is from a post from Feb of 2022, right after the war started.

What he DID say, and what remains true, is that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Under Trump, Putin behaved. Within months of Biden taking office, Putin invaded. I'd much rather the cheap option of keep Putin out of Ukraine with fear of the bombing of Moscow than have to pay hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars to feed the Ukraine war machine after Putin invades.

If this is the best you've got, you're a loser.

'Nuff said.

Last edited:
nmdc.23.04.21 #9
christians (the real ones. . . )
To John Adams from John Quincy Adams, 5 January 1816 Boston House Ealing 5 January 1816

I plainly perceive that you are not to be converted, even by the eloquence of Massillon, to the Athanasian Creed—But when you recommend to me Carlostad and Scheffmacher; and Priestly, and Waterland, and Clark, and Beausobre—Mercy! Mercy! what can a blind man do to be saved by unitarianism; if he must read all this to understand his Bible? I went last Christmas day to Ealing church, and heard the Revd Colston Carr, the Vicar, declare and pronounce, among other things, that whosoever doth not keep the Catholic Faith whole and undefiled: without doubt he shall perish everlastingly; And the Catholic Faith is THIS—That we worship one God in Trinity, and Trinity in Unity &c—in short, the Creed of St Athanasius: which as you know, the 8th Article of the English Church says, may be proved, by certain warrants of the Holy Scripture—Now I have had many doubts about the Athanasian Creed; but if I read much more controversy about it, I shall finish by faithfully believing it—Mr Channing says he does not believe, because he cannot kcomprehend it—Does he comprehend, how the Omnipotent, Omnipresent, infinite, eternal Spirit, can be the Father, of a mortal Man, conceived, and born of a Virgin? Does he comprehend his own meaning when he speaks of God as the Father, and of Christ as the Son? Does he comprehend the possibility according to human reason, of one page in the Bible from the first verse of Genesis to the last verse of the Apocalypse? If he does, I give him joy of his discovery, and wish he would impart it to his fellow-Christians—If the Bible is a Moral Tale, there is no need of believing in the Trinity—But if it is the Rule of Faith?—

I hope you will not think me in danger of perishing everlastingly, for believing too much; and when you know all, with your aversion to thinking of the Jesuits, you may think I have made a lucky escape, if I do not believe in trasubstantiation—

Founders Online: To John Adams from John Quincy Adams, 5 January 1816
pblshd jvhn Q vdvms

00004 mvcnnnn.23.04.21 #4 The actual reasons are ego, tribalism and ideological insulation. •••• Ideology robs people of their fundamental human curiosity, because it provides all the answers and discourages critical thinking.

nmdc.23.04.21 #9 to mvcnnnn.23.04.21 #4 “well, most christians (the real ones, that is) will agree w/ what I'm saying. the reason you do not, or do not understand Christians... is because you likely have never been one... and you can't u/stand anyone until u walk a mile in his/her shoes”

Some of the worst wars if Europe were between folks like Saint Nomadic - - Resl Christians saving God’s Kingdom from the NOT REAL ones.

wiser words cannot be said if the fucking saving baby fetus culture war in America is ever going to end. And end all stupid culture wars after that.
Ideology robs people of their fundamental human curiosity, because it provides all the answers and discourages critical thinking.

nf.23.10.07 #11,306

Last edited:

What an authoritarian fucknugget. People like that retard are why the country is utterly doomed; the spending is out of control AND they want to cull the future young taxpayers and economic growth that could actually come from the masses they slaughter, the ones who would actually be saddled with their debts and be able to pay.

This country is in a suicide spiral now…
They actually created the downward spiral during the tumultuous 60's, and it's been moving forward from there (not to include the black American issue that is being solved along the way by everybody), except maybe for the over use or exploitation of that issue by the leftist for their ill gotten gains maybe.

For the left It's all in order to help pave the way to hell as they use the black's in a most exploitable way in order to help them as leftist to destroy the white conservative Christians or Americans with Christian learned values by a constant pumping up for political purposes their never let it die issue, in which they love to keep active, but mainly for their nefarious ways...

So what we see is that it's been going straight to hell ever since we've been subjected to this leftist white liberal "highly explosive" la la land clown show in which they've since created in this nation.

We are just seeing the fall out from year's and year's of it now.

Could it be that the hippie movement is proving to be one of the devil's most prize possessions over time ?????

"Make Love not War" was a good slogan, but what the hippies meant by it was far more sinister than we could have ever imagined.

Viewing men as being somehow toxic in their masculinity, and it being because men want to be nostalgic in the sense of having good family values or they are upholding Christian traditional values in their role as being good MEN in the family unit, uhhh for the left that has become somehow an undermining dynamite in which they are using in a nefarious way in order to destroy this nation with such a bull shite thing now.

Note the word TOXIC MASCULINITY in which they have used over and over again to undermine and accuse men of being everything that they hate now. It's gone to far, and the strong in the world are laughing their aces off at us big time.

It's time to promote the nuclear family and family values again, and if that means restructuring this nation and passing laws in order to do so... It should be done on behalf of the sort of thinking that worked in the past for families, and not on the sort of thinking and/or bull shite that the left uses in a bid to turn this place into an evil clown show, otherwise that we are seeing as a result in the nation on whole now, and sadly it is something that has made us come to highly regret it ever since.

myrpls.23.10.06 #11,302 “God imagine being that dedicated to wanting to kill kids, even spending taxpayer money on killing kids, and then also wanting to spend infinite taxpayer money to fund wars which are none of our business. •••• What an authoritarian fucknugget. People like that retard are why the country is utterly doomed; the spending is out of control AND they want to cull the future young taxpayers and economic growth that could actually come from the masses they slaughter, the ones who would actually be saddled with their debts and be able to pay. •••• This country is in a suicide spiral now…”
bvvgl.23.10.07 #11,307 to myrpls.23.10.06 #11,302 “They actually created the downward spiral during the tumultuous 60's, and it's been moving forward from there (not to include the black American issue that is being solved along the way by everybody), except maybe for the over use or exploitation of that issue by the leftist for their ill gotten gains maybe. •••• For the left It's all in order to help pave the way to hell as they use the black's in a most exploitable way in order to help them as leftist to destroy the white conservative Christians or Americans with Christian learned values by a constant pumping up for political purposes their never let it die issue, in which they love to keep active, but mainly for their nefarious ways... •••• So what we see is that it's been going straight to hell ever since we've been subjected to this leftist white liberal "highly explosive" la la land clown show in which they've since created in this nation. •••• We are just seeing the fall out from year's and year's of it now. •••• Could it be that the hippie movement is proving to be one of the devil's most prize possessions over time ????? •••• "Make Love not War" was a good slogan, but what the hippies meant by it was far more sinister than we could have ever imagined. •••• Viewing men as being somehow toxic in their masculinity, and it being because men want to be nostalgic in the sense of having good family values or they are upholding Christian traditional It's time to promote the nuclear family and family values again, and if that means restructuring this nation and passing laws in order to do so... It should be done on behalf of the sort of thinking that worked in the past for families, and not on the sort of thinking and/or bull shite that the left uses in a bid to turn this place into an evil clown show, otherwise that we are seeing as a result in the nation on whole now, and sadly it is something that has made us come to highly regret it ever since.”
God imagine being that dedicated to wanting to kill kids, even spending taxpayer money on killing kids,
Reply to Atheist Saint CarsomyrPlusSix of the Saving Baby Fetus Cult post myrpls.23.10.06 #11,302 Abortion during the seventh through fifteenth week does not kill a baby.

Ninety-five percent of all abortions happen between six weeks and sixteen weeks. See nf.23.09.19 #1 where Trump calls Heartbeat Bans a “terrible mistake,”

According to LifeNews:
In a weekend interview, Donald Trump called a heartbeat law protecting babies from abortion a “terrible mistake,” earning scorn from pro-life advocates who say Trump can’t be the nominee if he seriously opposes pro-life legislation to protect unborn Trump Calls Heartbeat Law Protecting Babies From Abortions a "Terrible Mistake" - LifeNews.com
pblshd trvmp.23.08.18 Sep 18, 2023
In a new interview with NBC’s Meet the Press, the former president denounced Florida’s heartbeat law protecting unborn children from abortion after six weeks when their heartbeat can be detected, calling it “a terrible thing” and “a terrible mistake.”

bbbbuttt millions of blacks who vote Democrat are very much Christians and deeply devoted to Jesus / They just are not sejf-righteous GOD GOOBERS about it.
For the left It's all in order to help pave the way to hell as they use the black's in a most exploitable way in order to help them as leftist to destroy the white conservative Christians or Americans with Christian learned values
Reply to Smitten by Jesus Saint Beagle bvvgl.23.10.07 #11,307 It is astonishing to learn that “leftists” have the moral power with and without GOD to destroy white conservatives in America when it’s the hate driven slavish devotion to Trump and the saving baby fetus cult that is destroying JESUS GOOBERS as we shall see in Ohio on November 7 when all decent Ohiobs vote to protect women’s natural right to life liberty and pursuit of happiness with her own body.

nf.23.10.08 #11,308

Last edited:
1696771487048.png

wdzntz.23.10.07
Most are unable to make such decisions as they're too busy making bad ones

rdfrnt.23.10.07
They (the working class, and the public at large) have the majority vote. That's why the retarded right-wing, simpleton rich, always undermine democracy. They have armies of lobbyists in the halls of government, legally bribing politicians to pass laws that serve their vested interests, often at the expense of the working class (the public good).

shckdcndn.23.10.07
Positional arguments and "us vs them".

Lies is why MAGA working class vote against their own economic self interest for the ‘pull yourself up by your own bootstraps ’like all those highly moral white European Christians of the founding generation did’ as social conservatives mostly say.

Read Post:
nf.23.10.08 #11,308

BIG Huge all encompassing white Christian culture war lie:

America was founded as Christian Nation.

BIG LIE: if unwanted baby fetus is not saved from it’s mother, American culture must necessarily decompose unto DJT’s unholy “ShitHole” status or as atheist saint CarsomyrPlusSix put it, ”This country is in a suicide spiral now…” because THE LEFT kills babies.

The white Christian Nationalists’ culture war is really about “the form of the family.” as social conservatives who in mindless lockstep lament the fact that the godly model of the traditional family that is based on heterosexual marriage is no longer a “general norm” . The culture war has been and is being fought over the continued advance of the sexual revolution of the Sixties which as a result of the opposition to the War in Vietnam, and the demand for minority civil rights, and “THE PILL” in the words of Yuval Levin the SIXTIES ;

surely the most culturally transformative of all the waves of change, liberation, and individualism that swept over American life in the postwar era.”​
The wrong side (White Christian Nationalism) was doing well until Dobbs.

The working class need only learn to vote to improve our lot in life and that is never to vote for Republicans until they abandon the BIG Huge all encompassing white Christian culture war lie that America was founded as a Christian Nation and all the and all the subservient lies under it. That includes the Election was stolen from the MAGA family of rightwing righteous white Christian families for Trump.

There are good billionaires in the world amongst the foul ones - think about it.

nf.23.10.08 #11,309

Last edited:
Reply to Atheist Saint CarsomyrPlusSix of the Saving Baby Fetus Cult post myrpls.23.10.06 #11,302 Abortion during the seventh through fifteenth week does not kill a baby.

Ninety-five percent of all abortions happen between six weeks and sixteen weeks. See nf.23.09.19 #1 where Trump calls Heartbeat Bans a “terrible mistake,”

According to LifeNews:

bbbbuttt millions of blacks who vote Democrat are very much Christians and deeply devoted to Jesus / They just are not sejf-righteous GOD GOOBERS about it.

Reply to Smitten by Jesus Saint Beagle bvvgl.23.10.07 #11,307 It is astonishing to learn that “leftists” have the moral power with and without GOD to destroy white conservatives in America when it’s the hate driven slavish devotion to Trump and the saving baby fetus cult that is destroying JESUS GOOBERS as we shall see in Ohio on November 7 when all decent Ohiobs vote to protect women’s natural right to life liberty and pursuit of happiness with her own body.

nf.23.10.08 #11,308
You best hope someone can funnel you some ice water. You might need it.

bvvgl.23.10.08
#11,310

You best hope someone can funnel you some ice water. You might need it.
I vote with 90% of all black voters most of whom are professed Christians. Does that mean that black Democrats are going to go to hell because that’s what happens to anybody who didn’t vote for Trump.

Your only response to nf.23.10.08 #11,308 bbbbuttt where I wrote “millions of blacks who vote Democrat are very much Christians and deeply devoted to Jesus / They just are not sejf-righteous GOD GOOBERS about it” is that you believe in your supernatural superstitions that I will be going to hell.

You are shallow.

pmpnk.23.09.30
I want people to simply think

pmpnk.23.09.30 #64 “I make these post not because I want people to think like me.....But, because I want people to simply think.”​

I understand nature aborts at least a quarter or up to half of every human being that has been conceived in the world since human time began. Billions of natural abortions generally occur as late as twenty weeks from conception. None of those deaths have ever had an impact on the rise and fall of civilizations, empires, kingdoms, or primitive tribal cultures, so why in the sixties and early seventies did the fate of a fifteen week fetus all of a sudden become such a pivotal cultural and political divisive force to people like Phyills Schlafly and James Dobson outside of her Catholicism and his white evangelical Christianity, The death of a fetus was not an issue for Protestants until Reagan took office the first time. Schlafly was a Catholic, but Catholics had pretty close to zero impact on America’s founding generation, except the colonists had no use for the Catholic Church or the Church of England once the idea of individual liberty was won.

No one has ever forced a Catholic or Evangelical to abort the human beings they create.

Why do you think people need to force full term gestation on anybody if it’s true you like to think about things? I assume you will try to explain to me why.

nf.23.10.08 #11,312

Last edited:
pmpnk.23.08.20
Trump stated "I just want people to stop dying"

pmpnk.23.08.20 #37 “As I recall....Our former president (that kept the peace) stated that he could stop the fighting in 24 hours”

Is it true that Trump had Putin convinced that he would bomb Moscow if Putin invaded Ukraine on his watch? But Biden would not bomb Moscow if Putin invaded Ukraine while Biden was President,

That means Trump knew Putin had intent to invade Ukraine if Trump lost the election.

That would mean Putin wanted Trump to lose the 2020 election based on knowing he couid invade Ukraine without Moscow being nuked under Biden.

That means Trump gave Putin his request to wait which is a signal to go for it.

nf.23.10.08 #11,314

nf.23.10.08 #11,312 I understand nature aborts at least a quarter or up to half of every human being that has been conceived in the world since human time began. Billions of natural abortions generally occur as late as twenty weeks from conception.

Why do you think people need to force full term gestation on anybody if it’s true you like to think about things?

I assume you will try to explain to me why.

pmpnk.23.10.08 #11,313 to nf.23.10.08 #11,312 “I will say that 100% of the people that are just fine with abortions..... have already been born

I will say

Reply to pmpnk.23.10.08 #11,313 You can say whatever you want but I prefer to stick to facts. This is a fact: You do not know that 100% of the people that are just fine with abortions..... have already been born. And that is because you have no means to receive communication from a fetus whether or not a fetus cares if they are naturally aborted prior to twenty weeks after conception.

So will you answer the question?

Why do you think people need to force full term gestation on woman who do not want to continue an unwanted pregnancy within the first twenty weeks?

nf.23.10.08

rplnmchnc.23.04.05
baby in the womb

nf.23.10.08 #11,312 I understand nature aborts at least a quarter or up to half of every human being that has been conceived in the world since human time began. Billions of natural abortions generally occur as late as twenty weeks from conception.

Why do you think people need to force full term gestation on woman who do not want to continue an unwanted pregnancy within the first twenty weeks?

dnttzmb.23.04.04 #44 “Once again abortion is the anchor dragging down the Republican Party. One must wonder when they will finally figure this out and drop this stupid issue once and for all”

rplnmchnc.23.04.05 #195 to dnttzmb.23.04.04 #44 “Because conservatives don't surrender their values for votes. •••• No true conservative will EVER support the killing of a baby in the womb. They might lose every fucking election from now until eternity because of it, but at least they can lay their heads down at night knowing they stuck with their morals.”

Reply to 23.04.05 #195 post by Saint Airplanemechsnic: After you read the above nf.23.10.08 #11,312 or go to the link, can you tell me what is your moral interest in the deaths of the trillions of 20 week or less aged fetuses that have perished and were deprived of life as we born humans know that miscarriage is a biological scientific reality not a moral dilemma that a human being is being murdered.

More Commentary on the subject of aborti on the following thread.

abortions

The last three comments are the reason why MAGAnuts are so despised by the majority of decent Americans. Their cynical, crude, obnoxious lies and anti-woman prejudice puts them outside the mainstream on abortion and many other basic issues.

That “Conservatives” apparently suffered an overwhelming electoral defeat in this election has no effect whatever on MAGAnuts like @theHawk … who have been conditioned to believe that any election they do not win is “rigged.”

“abortion rights”

terminating an innocent life.

The reactionary religious view that when women under their doctors’ care choose to terminate an unwanted pregnancy they are “murdering an innocent human life” and even “killing their babies” is just cruel anti-woman propaganda. For the extreme political right it is a cynical partisan attempt to demonize their liberal opponents and win votes (now backfiring).

It is rooted in a primitive group hysteria that in some ways goes all the way back to accusations that Jews and gypsies kill Christian babies and drink their blood, and of witch-hunting women or even burning “heretics” and “witches” who supposedly “copulate with Satan.”

The cultural and “moral” issues individual women who consider abortion face may be significant. They themselves are the ones best equipped to make their own decisions — hopefully with the sympathy and support of doctors and their own friends and family and society as a whole.

so we do not become barbaric

nf.23.10.09 #11,316

Last edited:
cnsrvtvfrmgrg.23.09.26
That campaign is such a wreck

Is it true that most real conservatives like yourself accept a reality that life begins after the first trimester or at 20 weeks being the gestational development time required to produce fetal viability sufficient for reasonable expectations of continued life outside the womb?

nf.23.10.09 #11,317

wthrmnnnnn.23.10.01
Murder of babies up to and past the point of birth. Check
Reference Post nf.23.09.19 #1

Trump is a Republican. Do you agree with his position that it is ok with him that unborn babies can be murdered after six weeks from a woman’s last period until such a time that Democrats can agree?

nf.23.10.09 #11,318

Last edited:
wyttrp.16.10.05 wyttrp.16.10.05 #106 In case you liberal pussys's don't know we have to defend the west ..God damn fucker you sound like FDR who gave away half of europe to Stalin. Fuck you ass hole

And after I win a house seat in 2024 I am starting a new political party:

The JFK Blue Collar Democrats;

The Fiscally conservative, Social liberal party;

1. Pro Abortion up to 15 weeks after that life or mother, rape/incest or doctors recommendation it's ok.

2. Pro European style Unions

3. Decriminalize weed , coke, heroin for personal use, emphasis on prevention. Drug and alcohol rehabs Free.

4. Pro Cops.( Defund the cops is retarded)

5. Pro Military

6. Emphasis on individualism,we can't help you if you don't try to help yourself first

7. More mental hospitals

8. Enforcement of the 1968 gun laws

9. All illegals in this country gets automatic citizenship after 5 years of being a upstanding illegal., if you make it here you can stay. No deportation unless you break some major law.

But

Build the fucking wall and enforce our borders

10. Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country

11.America first

How’s that campaign going?

wthrmnnnnn.23.10.01

Reference Post nf.23.09.19 #1

Trump is a Republican. Do you agree with his position that it is ok with him that unborn babies can be murdered after six weeks from a woman’s last period until such a time that Democrats can agree?

nf.23.10.09 #11,318
And Democrats demand 40 million dead babies, so what’s your point?

Forum List

Back